Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

The Problem In Manchester United - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Problem In Manchester United (108 Views)

Merseyside Derby May Be Played In Manchester / Do You Ever Imagine Arsene Wenger In Manchester? / Lagos-Born kehinde To Feature In Manchester United First Team Against West Brom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Problem In Manchester United by YourBestWriter: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
The problem in Manchester united is the Glazer family. Now let me explain. Let's use newcastle as a case study here.

Before the Saudi owners took over Newcastle, the players were playing without passion or enthusiasm. They were easily manoeuvred and swept aside by opponents. This is because the atmosphere in the club allowed mediocrity.

But as soon as there was an announcement of a new owner, things took an instant turn towards the positive. The new owners motivated the club because they were eager to support the club with everything (and when I say everything, I mean everything including not expecting anything financially from the club apart from their profit), and then a fan base that saw the worst past owners but endured with incessant rallies demanding for a change which yielded fruit and transformed the club today. They never stopped protesting. They spoke with one voice until they finally got what they asked for.

And when that happened, the players saw the strength and passion of the fanbase. It further created a deep bond between the players and the fans. And so, the match stick was lighted at that very moment. The fire escalated way beyond a single match stick, so much so it became big like a wildfire and it's looking quite impossible to stop. Sincerely, I see Newcastle winning something special this season.

My point is that the atmosphere in Manchester united at the moment is toxic with fans not getting what they asked for, and the owners holding the club in bondage. Not to forget a Greenwood situation and a Maguire that is refusing to leave.

It feels bad now for a once giant of British football to be regarded today as the Everton of Manchester portraying an average Bruno fernandes as their best player and looking up to mediocre Rashford for goals. It feels insane to see that this once great club had players like tevez coming on from the bench because of the brilliance of Cristiano ronaldo and Wayne rooney. And as a fan that have supported this club from my mother's womb, it feels bad to see the story of manchester united; a sorry case of greed and bad owners.
Re: The Problem In Manchester United by EmiDon11: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
Una go explain tire grin grin NO EVIDENCE grin

(1) (Reply)

AC Milan Vs Newcastle United 19/09/2023 5:45pm / Man Utd Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Has Signed A New Contract To Keep Him At Th / First Leg Of Arsenal V Liverpool Semi-final Postponed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.