Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World (86690 Views)

Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore / Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et / All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Hassanmaye(m): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
LIKE for Traore, SHARE for Tinubu
Hahahaha please
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Kazeem47(m): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
Racoon:
These are the kind of young energised and determined men of steel in the class of late Thomas Sankara and late Major Patrick Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu needed in Africa as leaders.

Not like all the Alzheimer's disease/dementia-plagued and power-drunken geriatrics that are constantly weeing & pooing in their pants like the Cameroonian Paul Biya and heroin-sniffing urine leaking figurehead in Nigeria today.
"heroin-sniffing urine leaking figurehead in Nigeria today"easy comrade,this Vawulence is too much, please reduce it

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by BoboNogoDie: 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
excanny:
Who made him President?

You pick a gun and declare yourself "President" and some slow pokes are celebrating criminality?

embarassed
Don't mind the fools
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by OkukoIgbo: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
excanny:
Who made him President?

You pick a gun and declare yourself "President" and some slow pokes are celebrating criminality?

embarassed

What of Nigeria that an oracle that breathes cocaine rigged himself in, what class of criminality is that.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by thecommunist(m): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
abhosts:
Wonders shall never end. Nigerians youths that did a whole nationwide protest complaining about cop's brutality are now romancing with the idea of military rule that is way worse.
that shows how depraved some of them are.
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by fijihems: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
I weep for Nigerian youths. At 34 years most of them are either struggling with getting their first degree due in university strikes, doing apprenticeship for one trade or another or doing Yahoo Yahoo business.

Before corruption took the centre stage in our politics, with the institution of some cabal, our heads of states were usually in their 30s. It is only possible today for children from the political class, children and descendants of politicians. And the politicians have made it impossible for the ordinary people to purchase the application form for even a local government chairman or even councillor position.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Chochovini: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
Other African countrier have human being for a president. But here in Niaja, what do we have? Antiquity instaed.
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Mikkeal: 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:
You dey whine my handsome amiable president?

Is my T-Boy a joke to you?

My Economy Squanderer president wey dey use white substance brush teeth every morning

The only human wey him dentition dey spoil teeth whitening machine

My president that refused to patronize toothpaste rather opted for Nigerian made charcoal to boost Naira
You lot are hypocrites,you that come from the largest drug dealing tribe in Africa and second only to Colombia ,you have the audacity to talk about white powder
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by phemmyfour: 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
WriterNig:
Burkina Faso's 34yrs Old Leader Ibrahim Traore is currently the most handsome President in the world.

Prove me wrong..

Photoshop. His face isn't smooth like this
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by ebenholer2(m): 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
A military man as a president does not worth discussing about except in the land of bigots…mostly eastern parts of the world and nations
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by ikorodureporta: 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
cheesy na dis kyne comments go make some people miss heaven
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Spiff20(m): 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
He's not looking bad, but the most handsome president? Oga shift
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by ceejay80s(m): 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
President or head of state?
Na 2 different positions
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by magzey: 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
who handsomeness bring food for table grin grin grin
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by nexta007(m): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
All I know is this post is a distraction!!!
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Atlantis585: 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
WriterNig:
Burkina Faso's 34yrs Old Leader Ibrahim Traore is currently the most handsome President in the world.

Prove me wrong..

Well, Crooknibu fine pass am abeg grin

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Harrynight(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
excanny:
Who made him President?

embarassed

When the democratically elected Presidents are use less, corrupt and not performing to deliver dividends of democracy then he ought to be ousted out by fire by force.

Burkina Faso Army doing What the military would've done in Nigeria since Buhari First term
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by DaRuud(m): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
One Nigeria girl dey die for am already

WriterNig:

Prove me wrong..

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by DaRuud(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
One Nigeria Calabar girl dey die for am already

WriterNig:

Prove me wrong..

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Augustenite(m): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:

Most of you are fools. And most of you has not even cross the borders before. If you reach Burkina Faso, you will praise God that you come from Nigeria. What is the usefulness of him been young or handsome. Talk is cheap. Go to Burkina Faso and you will weep terribly for the people.
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Newmans: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
Depends on how you look at him, sometimes 1+1 may not only be, 2 it can be 11.

MEAN WHILE:
DONT FORGET TO REACHOUT TO LDS ON THIS NUMB 08088569202 OR 08057319671 FOR YOUR PICKUP & DELIVERIES WITHIN LAGOS WE COVER MAINLAND & ISLAND.
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by fxexperts: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
shortgun:
He's equally intelligent, the guy asks the right questions; like why is Africa with all the natural mineral resources be the poorest and undeveloped continent in the world?
And what has the right question he asked brought any development to his people. you lot and actually slowpoke who get swayed with useless emotions, you lots are so easily deceived like zombies i swear.

Rexymania:
No be handsomeness we won chop,he should rule his people well
Dont mind them, tell them the truth.
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by crazysam001: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
shortgun:
He's equally intelligent, the guy asks the right questions; like why is Africa with all the natural mineral resources be the poorest and undeveloped continent in the world?

What has he done with the answers between 2021 and now
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by DaRuud(m): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
One Nigeria Calabar girl dey die for am already.

WriterNig:

Prove me wrong..

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Whalis: 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Why are you not head of state? Are you not ashamed of yourself either? Childish comments everywhere as if everybody is destined to become head of state.
Opingo you are asking question why have I not become and at the same time you are answering hope you are not taking the same thing with him?
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by sweetgala(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
abhosts:
Wonders shall never end. Nigerians youths that did a whole nationwide protest complaining about cop's brutality are now romancing with the idea of military rule that is way worse.

Don't worry, they go learn by force or fire.
No be like this dem take hail Mugabe for Zim before him become dictator. And Mugabe was democratically elected.

These new crop of military coupists have no plans of leaving power to allow democracy, they intend to become dictators and loot their countries blind
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by lendahand(m): 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
ai9090:
True

I want to sell my LG Side By Side GC-B207WVQ Refrigerator
are you in Lagos? WhatsApp me on 09036961875
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by JuanDeDios: 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
grin
Una dey crase for this app, I swear.
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by ukaface(f): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
Is Tinubu a joke to you?
Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by DaveHarry(m): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
I was wondering....

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by thegooddieyoung: 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
He is better than a man who rigged himself into office yet claims democrat!

excanny:
Who made him President?

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World by Horus(m): 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
Vladimir Putin With Captain Ibrahim Traore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Nane Maria Anna And Titi Alakija, Kofi Annan's Widow & Ex Wife Respectively / Thousands Of Birds Drop Dead From The Sky In New Mexico (Photos) / Uday Saddam Hussein al-Tikritti Cars Collection Of Son Of Saddam Hussein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.