Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore (46630 Views)

Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World / Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by IhateYouMan: 11:58am On Aug 08, 2023
Russian President Vladimir Putin has met privately with Burkina Faso’s interim military leader, Captain Ibrahim Traore, over a situation that might not be unconnected with the Niger crisis.

While the details of the meeting were not clear as of the time of filing this report, there are speculations that the meeting was part of Putin’s plans to meet with French-speaking West African countries ruled by the military.

A short clip of the Russian leader’s meeting with Traore was posted by Jackson Hinkle on social media platform X, formerly known as Twitter, on Monday.

@jacksonhinkle wrote, “Putin held a private meeting with the world’s youngest leader, Captain Ibrahim Traore of Burkina Faso.”

Traore is the world’s youngest currently serving leader after becoming the interim leader of Burkina Faso following the coup on 30th September 2022 which ousted interim president Paul-Henri Sandaogo Damiba.

Mali and Burkina Faso have pledged their support to Niger, as the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) issued a one-week ultimatum to the junta to reinstate ousted President Mohamed Bazoum.

The deadline elapsed on Sunday and the ECOWAS leaders said they would converge again on Thursday for the next move.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/putin-meets-burkina-faso-leader-traore/amp/

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Taylor90: 11:59am On Aug 08, 2023
I love these two people like mad

Make them kala for any illegitimate werey wey wan put sand for their garri

Make una carry go I suport una

130 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Okwyjesus(m): 11:59am On Aug 08, 2023
Na waoooh.

5 Likes

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by LagosFirstSon: 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
All those Tinubu mumu supporters pushing him to his doomsday had better have a rethink because Putin won't think twice before dealing mercilessly with Tinubu if he tries to invade Russia backed Niger republic

178 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by KanwuliaExtra: 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
US and France don kwayet. cheesy

123 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by LagosFirstSon: 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
US and France don kwayet. cheesy
Putin no be their mate na

Na Tinubu I just dey pity pass because the cane Vladimir Putin is using to flog zelensky, na him he go use flog Tinubu and US won't do shit .

171 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by KanwuliaExtra: 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Na Tinubu I just dey pity pass because the cane Vladimir Putin is using to flog zelensky, na him he go use flog Tinubu and US won't do shit .

In fact na DAGGER Putin go use for those ones.
Make that TIEFNUBU and im smelling EX-COWARDS abi na ECOWAS paraventure or bonaventure near Niger.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by tishbite42: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
grin cheesy
Putin is cooking
Prigozhin
Wagner Bros

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by SSFeedsNigeria: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ebola is apparently going to end badly. Anyways, it will be karma at work!

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by flokii: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
Putin won't support Burkina Faso against West African countries.. so the hope of Niger republic coup plotters have been dashed.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Righthussle: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
The way I like this Taore guy. I wish he can be the leader of the whole Africa. I like the fact that he's young, ambitious and tough.

That aside, Niger cutting ties with France only to embrace Russia is like watching a rape victim run from one rapist's house to the house of another rapist for safety. Na by force bashing she go still collect.

What I mean is France and Russia are different sides of the same coin. They are both colonizers.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by arcis: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Werey, pity ur useless life...YOUR next 9 generations can't smell Aso Rock...Keep hating..

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by yarimo(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
Very old pictures in fact Nigeria's vice president was at the meeting in Russia [quote author=IhateYouMan post=124966102][/quote]

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Ikaeniyan0: 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
Righthussle:
The way I like this Taore guy. I wish he can be the leader of the whole Africa.

That aside, Niger cutting ties with France only to embrace Russia is like watching a rape victim run from one rapist's house to the house of another rapist for safety.
Why do you like traore?

5 Likes

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Racoon(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2023
While revolutionaries as individuals can be murdered, you cannot kill ideas (Thomas Sankara, October 1987)
The youngest and handsome gallant military president around.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by arcis: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:
Ebola is apparently going to end badly. Anyways, it will be karma at work!

We all know why you guys are bitter, but I can I assure you, your pains hasn't started atall, you will all cry till eternity...Nigeria will be great under President Tinubu...your hatred will surely hunt you..

18 Likes

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by BOSSkesh(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
This bastard; in the African-Russia economic summit
He said he didn’t want anybody to feel sorry for African and Africa starting from him would stop collecting aid (as in pity money)
But look at him now shamelessly licking putin’s ass thinking Putin is going to save him
He’s scared Ecomog might turn on him so he needs support ( as in Pity money) should In case ecomog turn to him after dealing with that coupist in Niger

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by BOSSkesh(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
B*tch boy is scared of Ecomog
I thought he liked to make mouth don’t worry hand go touch you soon

10 Likes 1 Share

What has he done for his country
For the past month of so he has been in Russia
Running there every time to beg and kiss ass
The boy should return home Shey he want to be the next Thomas sankara

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Racoon(m): 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2023
arcis:
...Nigeria will be great under President Tinubu...your hatred will surely hunt you..

11 Likes

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by 7lives: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
All those Tinubu mumu supporters pushing him to his doomsday had better have a rethink because Putin won't think twice before dealing mercilessly with Tinubu if he tries to invade Russia backed Niger republic

Rubbish, ask the Ethiopians, they will explain why Michael Jackson wrote that song " we are the world ".

93 Likes

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by CodeTemplar: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
Africans and awuf. Awuf that enslaves.
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by aklid(m): 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
And still use the African-Russian leaders summit pic? 😂
Oh come on

And for the last time some people need to grow their brains, know this. Russia will never directly support all those countries against ecowas but as someone in here said before, they’ll sell weapons to both parties..after all its business time 😂😂

6 Likes

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by citygarden(m): 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
I will believe that putin will talk sense to him because he because of Niger lose west Africa interest. Putin need Africa to be on his side because he believes if Africa is gone from the west he can defeat them. Africa is where the west get 70%/of resources use for their economy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by KGBKremlin: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Not just Tinubu but I will pity for Yoruba people worldwide

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by KGBKremlin: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
BOSSkesh:
B*tch boy is scared of Ecomog
I thought he liked to make mouth don’t worry hand go touch you soon

Tinubu ecomog, coward from 7 days today is 10 or more let him go and try his power let see

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by ruggedtimi(m): 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2023
Old video...about two weeks old
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Righthussle: 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Why do you like traore?

He looks brutal.
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Minjim: 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

This was when African leader went for a meeting in Russia.

10 Likes

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by sotall(m): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
cool
Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by Manny21: 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
Putin wants to use those African coupist for his own benefit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore by DevilishMan: 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
Again?
Ebola better apologize.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform / Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured / 89-Year-Old Paul Biya Of Cameroon Didn’t Know Where He Was, Farted In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.