Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations (18095 Views)

UI, UNN, UNILAG Shine In Centre For World University Rankings / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student / Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by Tisong007: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
[There were other students that received awards too. Example Henry Ogu-Akpula from Adorable British College Enugu got best in Spanish worldwide.. thanksquote author=AnonPoet post=125126639]

https://tribuneonlineng.com/we-emerged-top-among-millions-from-across-the-world/[/quote]
Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by Tisong007: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]There were other students that received awards too. Example Henry Ogu-Akpula from Adorable British College Enugu got best in Spanish worldwide..thanks

https://tribuneonlineng.com/we-emerged-top-among-millions-from-across-the-world/[/quote]
Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by Priddybroderick: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2023
Congratulations to the Chrisland students on their outstanding performance in the Cambridge examinations! Their achievements highlight the dedication of both the students and the educational institution. It's inspiring to see their hard work paying off and their success in the realm of education for more information follow this official website https://karlogaragedoorsandgates.com/who-should-you-call-to-get-your-faulty-garage-door-moving-again/.
Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by donmik: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Asahwo school.
Keep shut make we hear.
Who knows whether you wrote an exam?
Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by ahzNigeria: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
Start your journey to study in the UK, many universities are now opened for admissions for the January 2024 intake. Get FREE counselling and total support from us. https://ahzassociates.co.uk/uk-university-courses-starts-in-january
Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
Zico5:

It really pained u that yoruba are making waves. We will rule u till eternity as far as Nigeria is concerned

Where did Yoruba make waves abeg?
In all these academic strides, has it not been Igbos dominating it ? Wetin bring this one ?

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
PureFace1:

You are the one in pain and a very delusional thing.

You are suffering from inferiority complex and low self esteem to the extent you had to lie to feel better about your miserable existence.

The Yoruba girl is actually the overall best with 9As while that Igbo girl got 4As.

Typical barbarians with low IQ, you will hardly see white people and asians with more achievements going around spitting supremacy bullshits on the internet only people suffering from inferiority complex and low self esteem does that.

Go and read the Igbo girls part and see that you are a clown.
They weren't even talking of the same type of exam , the Kogi boy said he didn't write IGSCE and you are talking rubbish
Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by oilyngbati(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
LegendHero:
Only God know what is happening to the boys these days.

Girls are taking over everywhere.

Yahoo Yahoo and smoking loud have destroyed most of the boys. In my days, it was us boys toping everything, from WAEC, GCE to JAMB. Very sad!
Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
PureFace1:

You Igbo are suffering from chronic inferiority complex , Yoruba will forever be better than you, only inferrior people with small brain behave like you guys. You will never see the Europeans and Asians behave stupidly despite their achievements. It only prove how small you guys brain are.

The Yoruba girl is actually the overall best with 9As, the Igbo girl only have 4As in her result.

We can both play this game, if you think you are stupid.

You wish Yoruba will ever reach the level of Igbo in academics
Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
N3TRAL:
I saw their interview on Arise TV yesterday. They're so sound and exposed.

There's a huge gap between elite private school pupils and public school students in the country.
they were well tutored and Also the kids are brilliant too..

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by PureFace1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

When talking about academics your generation can never match Yoruba, We are above your level forever.

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by PureFace1(m): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Go and read the Igbo girls part and see that you are a clown.
They weren't even talking of the same type of exam , the Kogi boy said he didn't write IGSCE and you are talking rubbish

You are the clown here with messed up brain

You don't even know what you are talking about, they are both girls no male among them and it was the kogi girl that wrote igsce.

So why did you call the Igbo girl the overall best when she wasn't ? you are truly a retard and very delusional.

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by Zico5(m): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Where did Yoruba make waves abeg?
In all these academic strides, has it not been Igbos dominating it ? Wetin bring this one ?
Igbo dominating academic? You sit down somewhere in Nsiala Ngwa typing nonsense. I'm a Yoruba guy and I want to tell u today that Igbo is no match to Yoruba when it comes to academic. We don't just make noise, we allow our work to speak. You guys are too forward and that's why u always die miserably. Yoruba don't believe in showcasing just for protection. Go and ask anyone around u. Then u will know we are the best. Just continue to be bragging until ur village people open ur book of remembrance.

2 Likes

Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by Zico5(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

How many igbo are good academically. Probably those that school in south west. I served in Abia state and always frequenting Owerri. The level of academic rot there is second to none. I can boldly mention some school there. Igbo are the worst when it comes to academic. So those under apprenticeship in Lagos are also educated. You be real mumu.

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by Apk1: 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
israelmao:
I love more focus given to academic excellence this day rather than legalized and subtle immorality and promiscuity called BBNajia and others.However,there's something about Anambra when it comes to academic excellence.Now great story is emerging from Chrisland after awful incident.

Something about Anambra?
The quality of Education they were exposed to, were they from Anambra?
Leave tribalism abeg. They did well,simple.
Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by donb06: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
PureFace1:

You Igbo are suffering from chronic inferiority complex , Yoruba will forever be better than you, only inferrior people with small brain behave like you guys. You will never see the Europeans and Asians behave stupidly despite their achievements. It only prove how small you guys brain are.

The Yoruba girl is actually the overall best with 9As, the Igbo girl only have 4As in her result.

Which source is this news cos in your source, the okonkwo is a he but the okonkwo spoken of here is a she.... Don't want to dabble into this tribal issue. But get your facts right.... Gracias.

Seems you are new to this platform... Let me explain to you... On this platform there was a time only bad news about igbos was the main stay.. the igbos in this platform decided to wash their image here.... Believe me I like the job they're doing.
Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
Zico5:

How many igbo are good academically. Probably those that school in south west. I served in Abia state and always frequenting Owerri. The level of academic rot there is second to none. I can boldly mention some school there. Igbo are the worst when it comes to academic. So those under apprenticeship in Lagos are also educated. You be real mumu.

Yorubaland is literally the centre and origin of oluwole in Nigeria.
Asking me how many Igbos are good academically tells on your own academics.
How do you not know of how Anambra state students have been replying the nation in many international and national competitions ?
The highest cut off marks for anything in Nigeria are from the East and this reflects from both their average scores and enrolment rates.
Check jamb stats from state of origin as well as admission rates, it all points the south east .
Check the millennium development Goals , SE is the highest in literacy. Where the hell do you live if not educationally backward SW. You served in Abia, I in Osun, believe me , you guys have no education in your government schools.
None of your students in the capital city speaks English. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
Zico5:

Igbo dominating academic? You sit down somewhere in Nsiala Ngwa typing nonsense. I'm a Yoruba guy and I want to tell u today that Igbo is no match to Yoruba when it comes to academic. We don't just make noise, we allow our work to speak. You guys are too forward and that's why u always die miserably. Yoruba don't believe in showcasing just for protection. Go and ask anyone around u. Then u will know we are the best. Just continue to be bragging until ur village people open ur book of remembrance.

Yorubaland where oluwole has its origin is talking too?
In terms of national cut off marks for anything, SE tops. Take it from there

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
PureFace1:

You are the clown here with messed up brain

You don't even know what you are talking about, they are both girls no male among them and it was the kogi girl that wrote igsce.

So why did you call the Igbo girl the overall best when she wasn't ? you are truly a retard and very delusional.

Reread the post and get back to me again.
My mistake is that the one from Kogi is actually female , the name sounded male to me , that's all.
But the Igbo is the highest scorer

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
PureFace1:

When talking about academics your generation can never match Yoruba, We are above your level forever.

National cutoff marks
Number of professors
School enrollment rate

SE tops.
So what the hell are u on about?
Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by Zico5(m): 5:03am On Aug 16, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Yorubaland is literally the centre and origin of oluwole in Nigeria.
Asking me how many Igbos are good academically tells on your own academics.
How do you not know of how Anambra state students have been replying the nation in many international and national competitions ?
The highest cut off marks for anything in Nigeria are from the East and this reflects from both their average scores and enrolment rates.
Check jamb stats from state of origin as well as admission rates, it all points the south east .
Check the millennium development Goals , SE is the highest in literacy. Where the hell do you live if not educationally backward SW. You served in Abia, I in Osun, believe me , you guys have no education in your government schools.
None of your students in the capital city speaks English. Tufiakwa
No one give a Bleep about u guys. All u know is just to brag with nothing in ur brain. I won't reply u again. Your prowess in academic really show since u have national spread in the leadership of this country. Yoruba will continue to rule u cos we are above in wisdom and education. The whole country knows where u guys are good which is in drug pushing and gory adventures which has made everyone to dread u. Continue to boast. The end shall justify the mean. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by PureFace1(m): 6:27am On Aug 16, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

National cutoff marks
Number of professors
School enrollment rate

SE tops.
So what the hell are u on about?

You are topping in your dream

National cut off mark is determine by Region's representives in Education ministry and parastals, it is not our problem South East representives and politicians chose to make their cut off mark very high for Students in south east.

Yoruba still have the highest numbers of professors and Highest numbers of enrollment, you would be delusional to think otherwise professors in south west are many because of the numerous tertiary institutions across South West, South west have the highest numbers of tertiary institutions in Nigeria more than any region in Nigeria both public and private and they are all dominated by Yoruba students across Yoruba land.
Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by PureFace1(m): 6:45am On Aug 16, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Reread the post and get back to me again.
My mistake is that the one from Kogi is actually female , the name sounded male to me , that's all.
But the Igbo is the highest scorer

How is the Igbo the highest scorer ? and you really think journalists wouldn't have added the information if she really was the highest scorer ?

Peddling falsehood wouldn't make it true, typical of delusional people like you.

9As scored by the Yoruba girl in nine different subjects is 3 times more exceptional than that girl that only scored 4As.
Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by Olaxbolax100: 11:14am On Aug 16, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Igbo amaka.

The Igbo one is actually the overall best

Even the other one with Yoruba name is from Kogi
Who do us like this in this country.... Y so tribal?
Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by Antivirus92(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2023
Zooposki:
No dick measuring in this thread. Both ethnic groups are disappointed that it’s not only them.
one is from Kogi and not a yoruba
Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by Antivirus92(m): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2023
PureFace1:

you're very dumb.... He got 4 As in all 4 subjects he took means he scored 4/4. He wrote four subjects only and scored 4As in all of them.

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by Antivirus92(m): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2023
PureFace1:

You are topping in your dream

National cut off mark is determine by Region's representives in Education ministry and parastals, it is not our problem South East representives and politicians chose to make their cut off mark very high for Students in south east.

Yoruba still have the highest numbers of professors and Highest numbers of enrollment, you would be delusional to think otherwise professors in south west are many because of the numerous tertiary institutions across South West, South west have the highest numbers of tertiary institutions in Nigeria more than any region in Nigeria both public and private and they are all dominated by Yoruba students across Yoruba land.

Yoruba do not have the highest number of professors. Imo state has the highest number of professors. Stop lying to feel good

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by PureFace1(m): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2023
Antivirus92:
Yoruba do not have the highest number of professors. Imo state has the highest number of professors. Stop lying to feel good

Imo state in your delusional mind lol

Ekiti alone have more professors than Imo state not to even talk about other south west states like Lagos, Oyo and Ogun
Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by Antivirus92(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2023
PureFace1:

Imo state in your delusional mind lol

Ekiti alone have more professors than Imo state not to even talk about other south west states like Lagos, Oyo and Ogun
do you actually live amongst the people or in a cave?

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by PureFace1(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Antivirus92:
you're very dumb.... He got 4 As in all 4 subjects he took means he scored 4/4. He wrote four subjects only and scored 4As in all of them.

You are the dumb here

How can someone that sat for 4 subjects and got 4As in them be greater than someone that sat for 9 subjects and got 9As in them?

Your logic and brain is upside down, you are the prove that igbo are not that intelligent as you all chest beat of, even if she got A in all the 4 Subjects she sat for, someone that got A in all the 9 subjects she sat for is still greater and more brilliant.
Re: Chrisland Students Shine In Cambridge Examinations by PureFace1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
Antivirus92:
do you actually live amongst the people or in a cave?

go and ask cave dwellers like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers / ASUU Speaks On Calling Off Strike / Are You A Student Join Nollywood And Start Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.