Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

WARNING: Over 3 Million Nigerians Could Die From This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / WARNING: Over 3 Million Nigerians Could Die From This (181 Views)

48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG / Over 700 Nigerians Die From Oral Cancer Annually – Ehanire / 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WARNING: Over 3 Million Nigerians Could Die From This by BigboyMindset(m): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Millions of people all over the world die every single year due to this disease.

Yet scientists have highlighted ways we could avoid it right from start.
But perhaps a lot of people aren't fully aware.

In case you're wondering what I'm talking about:.
Hypertension, sometimes called high blood pressure.
HighBP is one wild condition killing many Nigerians irrespective of age..race or ethnic background.
And it's quite understandable at this Time considering the endless economic struggles we are going through right now.
But when you think about possible death coming as a result of High blood pressure you might want to take these 5 tips very seriously;

1] Don't think about Your Problems all the Time:
Listen you stubborn idiot. everyone has a Problem big , large and mightier than your own problems. But guess what? Because they managed to stay alive they overcame it. What does that tell you, you can only solve that Problem when you live.
2]Avoid or Reduce Stress:
Now I don't know the nature of your job, but if it's going to sulk the life out of you, it's not worth it. Deligate some of your responsibilities to others and monitor them instead.
3]Entertain yourself;
Music stars, footballers, and actors might seem like they make outrageous sums of money...
And everyone seem to never stop talking about.
BUT what no one talks about is Why they're able to make so much, value. That's just it.
You and I just like the rich folks understand how valuable it is to feel entertained.
How it helps reduce tons of unneeded stress. And that's why people wouldn't mind to travel from LAGOS to London just to be entertained.
You say you don't have money to go to shows?
Watch movies, play video games, play ludo, worth... Anything just remain happy and enjoy yourself.
4]Lose Weight:
Being fit gives an edge over 80% of your problems.
A fit body houses a fit mind. And with a fit mind comes clarity.
If you can think clarely in difficult situations less of life's problems will be such a budden to you.
And it no longer requires much sacrifice to keep fit. Just a handful of things a day can keep you healthy for a life time. In four words' eat less, Exercise more.
I hope this helps

PS: Scientific research reveals that a excessweight is primary cause of high blood pressure in Nigeria.
Which is awful especially considering the fact that some carefully selected Nigerian dishes have been proven to be efficient for weight loss. Check the link on my signature for details

(1) (Reply)

What Is Calories / Unmasking Hepatitis: The Silent Threat / Guide: Red Bean Soup Calories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.