Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn (29529 Views)

Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide / AY, Gordons, MC Tagwaye, Others At Chuks De General Surprised Birthday Reception / MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn by marvellous2222: 1:31am On Aug 16, 2023
Khafsun:
No gheerah in this generation. Stupid man put his wife's breast on a large banner for everyone to see. So much for being civilised and "exposed"
So na only breast you can see in the pic? You've problem

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn by BALLOSKI: 1:35am On Aug 16, 2023
Khafsun:
No gheerah in this generation. Stupid man put his wife's breast on a large banner for everyone to see. So much for being civilised and "exposed"
another man placed hand on his wife, stood in their middle to snap and the wife us even claiming 30. Alex like attention.
Re: Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn by 43Ronin: 1:49am On Aug 16, 2023
this foolish old woman dey sample black breast with fair face
Re: Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn by Beey(f): 2:02am On Aug 16, 2023
GLeesMODEL:
Rains of Cash As Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm AlexReport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinner reception

It was a shower of cash last weekend as Queen Esther Nwankwo, wife of Abuja-based public relations practitioner, Alex Nwankwo popularly known as AlexReports marked her 30th birthday.

The prestigious Grand Cubana Hotel Abuja was a scene of fanfare as guests were thrilled to endless entertainment.

It recorded a high turn out of celebrities, actors, comedians and numerous MCs who had stormed the venue to identify with the celebrant and the husband.

Renowned comedian, Akpororo, comic actor Mr. Ibu, Buhari Mimical MC Tagwaye were equally not missing.

Also present were renowned businessmen, captains of industry and business moguls. The event was streamed live across social media platform.

In her remarks, the visibly excited celebrant expressed gratitude to her guests for rolling out the red carpet in her celebration.

She stated that her 30 years of existence has been a journey of testimony, even as she remarked that it has not totally be rosy.

She expressed gratitude to God providing her with wonderful friends including her lovely husband, Alex Nwankwo who she met in Abuja during her year of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).

"I cannot end step down without making mention of good and fantastic people that God has made our paths to cross. Chief among them is my sweet husband, the PR guru himself, Alex Nwankwo my backbone in whom I am well pleased.

"I have so much to thank God for. He has also sprinkled our marital union with that which every couple desires even though we have had challenges. Our marriage is blessed with two handsome boys, Churchill and Godwin who are both present here.

"I also want to use this opportunity to urge those who look up to God for marital breakthrough to keep hope alive. He perfects things at his own time. And for those who are already married, it is my advice that you continue to play your role in holding the key to to success of your home", she stated.

Guests also eulogised her for being a supportive wife to her lovely husband.

Oge Walter and Philip Renner anchored the event to the excitement of their high profile guests.

Cri-Snow also ensured the success of the multimedia component of the event, along with his wife and was deeply appreciated by the celebrant and her husband.

The celebrant's husband, Alex Nwankwo also thanked their guests for finding time to honour their invitation despite their busy schedules.

There was enough to eat and drink for everyone, even as they danced and made merry.
I am a lady in one of the so called civilized countries. However, am yet to understand this fashion of thigh high slits, especially when worn by ladies who consider themselves responsible wives & mothers. Anyway, to each their own, just not my style. I don’t understand why ladies think they need to walk half naked in order to make a fashion statement. Some men also like their women dressing that way.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn by MrsTwrite(f): 2:25am On Aug 16, 2023
Who b Alex?
Re: Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn by callmevirus(m): 4:12am On Aug 16, 2023
Ego maduka

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn by toygod2: 4:43am On Aug 16, 2023
She wan resemble this woman for nollywood ANGELA OKORIE
Re: Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn by ezegenigbonine: 5:51am On Aug 16, 2023
Wetin.mr ibu wear self
Re: Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn by BRATISLAVA: 6:00am On Aug 16, 2023
This is what 30 year old women look like nowadays?

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn by TrustNone: 6:26am On Aug 16, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
How can this old woman be 30 lol.

BRATISLAVA:
This is what 30 year old women look like nowadays?
I
was actually on the lookout for this comment grin

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 16, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The same question I ask myself. She looks like one in her early 40s.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:38am On Aug 16, 2023
UncannyGenius:
The same question I ask myself. She looks like one in her early 40s.

Exactly. Women lie a lot about their age.
Re: Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 16, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

True. She is indeed older than the man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn by BRATISLAVA: 8:17am On Aug 16, 2023
TrustNone:

I
was actually on the lookout for this comment grin

She doesn't really look 30. Unless modern women now look like this at 30. Hard to believe.
Re: Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn by BRATISLAVA: 8:18am On Aug 16, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

She may not be lying.
Re: Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn by BRATISLAVA: 8:20am On Aug 16, 2023
Beey:
I am a lady in one of the so called civilized countries. However, am yet to understand this fashion of thigh high slits, especially when worn by ladies who consider themselves responsible wives & mothers. Anyway, to each their own, just not my style. I don’t understand why ladies think they need to walk half naked in order to make a fashion statement. Some men also line their women dressing that way.

What about half naked men? They're everywhere and nobody talks about them.
Re: Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn by jattopeter(m): 8:52am On Aug 16, 2023
Same question i am asking my self here .
MyVILLAGEpeople:

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn by phemmyfour: 10:08am On Aug 16, 2023
AutoChick4U:
Omo why Dem showcase the woman breeast like that? Cringy
grin grin
Re: Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn by Beey(f): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

What about half naked men? They're everywhere and nobody talks about them.
really? Which ones? Am yet to see a half naked man at a birthday event or a big social event. Probably the men I see are always well dressed while they ladies feel the need to expose themselves.
Re: Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn by Decarbonisation: 10:22am On Aug 16, 2023
See as them be? Awon weyrey!
Re: Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn by pikechukwu6(m): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2023
30th birthday grin grin grin walahi miracle no dey tire jesus shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn by Gucciswaz: 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
GLeesMODEL:
Rains of Cash As Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm AlexReport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinner reception

It was a shower of cash last weekend as Queen Esther Nwankwo, wife of Abuja-based public relations practitioner, Alex Nwankwo popularly known as AlexReports marked her 30th birthday.

The prestigious Grand Cubana Hotel Abuja was a scene of fanfare as guests were thrilled to endless entertainment.

It recorded a high turn out of celebrities, actors, comedians and numerous MCs who had stormed the venue to identify with the celebrant and the husband.

Renowned comedian, Akpororo, comic actor Mr. Ibu, Buhari Mimical MC Tagwaye were equally not missing.

Also present were renowned businessmen, captains of industry and business moguls. The event was streamed live across social media platform.

In her remarks, the visibly excited celebrant expressed gratitude to her guests for rolling out the red carpet in her celebration.

She stated that her 30 years of existence has been a journey of testimony, even as she remarked that it has not totally be rosy.

She expressed gratitude to God providing her with wonderful friends including her lovely husband, Alex Nwankwo who she met in Abuja during her year of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).

"I cannot end step down without making mention of good and fantastic people that God has made our paths to cross. Chief among them is my sweet husband, the PR guru himself, Alex Nwankwo my backbone in whom I am well pleased.

"I have so much to thank God for. He has also sprinkled our marital union with that which every couple desires even though we have had challenges. Our marriage is blessed with two handsome boys, Churchill and Godwin who are both present here.

"I also want to use this opportunity to urge those who look up to God for marital breakthrough to keep hope alive. He perfects things at his own time. And for those who are already married, it is my advice that you continue to play your role in holding the key to to success of your home", she stated.

Guests also eulogised her for being a supportive wife to her lovely husband.

Oge Walter and Philip Renner anchored the event to the excitement of their high profile guests.

Cri-Snow also ensured the success of the multimedia component of the event, along with his wife and was deeply appreciated by the celebrant and her husband.

The celebrant's husband, Alex Nwankwo also thanked their guests for finding time to honour their invitation despite their busy schedules.

There was enough to eat and drink for everyone, even as they danced and made merry.
is this not Mr ibu my aunty came back from a traditional wedding two weeks ago telling me that the mc that anchored the ceremony announced to them that Mr ibu have just died..it's baffles me how somepersen will just choose to misinform the public with unverified and unsubstantiated info. I told my aunty that such information was false and should be disregarded.. pls people should be carefully guided when it has to do with the death news of an individual.
Re: Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn by BRATISLAVA: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
Beey:
really? Which ones? Am yet to see a half naked man at a birthday event or a big social event. Probably the men I see are always well dressed while they ladies feel the need to expose themselves.

Open chests, open legs, skin tight trousers, muscle huggers with their nipples on display, boxers, clothing that exposes their private parts in the name of sweats, and lots more. It's just that Nigerians have been programmed to see women as exposing themselves and tirelessly preaching about women's bodies every Sunday till Saturday (just visit the forum on Sundays, it's pathetic). Men constantly expose themselves, but they didn't make their bodies sexualized. Oh no. They expose their thighs without anyone getting sexual thoughts about it, because of the programming. It's the reason a Muslim man will expose his body but his women will wear letter boxes.

But more people are concerned with a woman who wears a tank top and daisy dukes, or a dress with a thigh split. Programming. There are half naked men everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn by Beey(f): 4:26am On Aug 17, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Open chests, open legs, skin tight trousers, muscle huggers with their nipples on display, boxers, clothing that exposes their private parts in the name of sweats, and lots more. It's just that Nigerians have been programmed to see women as exposing themselves and tirelessly preaching about women's bodies every Sunday till Saturday (just visit the forum on Sundays, it's pathetic). Men constantly expose themselves, but they didn't make their bodies sexualized. Oh no. They expose their thighs without anyone getting sexual thoughts about it, because of the programming. It's the reason a Muslim man will expose his body but his women will wear letter boxes.

But more people are concerned with a woman who wears a tank top and daisy dukes, or a dress with a thigh split. Programming. There are half naked men everywhere.
I am not a Nigerian by the way. I don’t exactly understand the point you are trying to pass across. Does it mean that you think the high slurs are okay because there’s a group of men who dress in ways considered inappropriate?
Re: Mr. Ibu, Akpororo, MC Tagwaye, Others Storm Alexreport's Wife 30th Birthday Dinn by BRATISLAVA: 5:57am On Aug 17, 2023
Beey:
I am not a Nigerian by the way. I don’t exactly understand the point you are trying to pass across. Does it mean that you think the high slurs are okay because there’s a group of men who dress in ways considered inappropriate?

You share Nigerian values if women's dressing is an issue and you can't see the point that men just as much expose their bodies. The same Muslim values. There are half naked men everywhere. You've just not been programmed to see them as half naked.

And— we all aren't Nigerians, but after using this forum, we know how this works by the way.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omah Lay And Tems Charged To Court In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols / Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days / Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.