Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Sexual Assault: Prof Ndifom - A Victims Tale - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sexual Assault: Prof Ndifom - A Victims Tale (1057 Views)

Stay Away From Campus: Again, UNICAL Suspends Prof Ndifon Over Sexual Assault / Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon / Tene John: NIJ Sacks Lecturer For Sexual Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Assault: Prof Ndifom - A Victims Tale by emmy512: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Shameful, notDistinguished and notProf Ndifon in my own Eyes and Experience

I believe NotProf Ndifon was meant to be a fine intelligent Man from my own warm part of Nigeria.
Coincidentally married to a cousin of my ‘husband’.
Hmmm…Funny how nature brought the circle around.

I was just turning 18 when i got into his class in year 2 .
He taught Legal Method in the University of Calabar.
This Man made Legal Method seem like a Thesis in Havard University.

I recalled that faithful day after giving his lectures, he dropped his books on my desk and asked me to carry them and follow him to his office.
I innocently did, but that was the beginning of my tragedy with him until I graduated from the faculty with pains and push.

Who doesn’t know NotProf Ndifon and his *Monstrous pedophilic disorder* in the faculty of Law Calabar?
It doesn’t matter if you are a boy or a girl , you must or may have known or sniffed into his evil predatory hunt or even been a victim.

He started his sexual harassment with me immediately i arrived his office to drop his errand books by talking about very erotic stories and how much he liked me , and how i will come out in flying colors if i agree to be his girlfriend.
It seemed really strange to me then because i was raised to reverence my elders especially a Lecturer/Teacher. I recalled quickly calling my mother to report all he said, she asked that i avoided him completely which i did…But guess what? It still didn’t help one bit!

This Man made sure he failed me 3 consecutive times and harassed me at every given time i approached his office to question my result.
I recalled he drank a certain tea with hemp constantly in his office which we gossiped as students because we thought that may have been one of the reasons he always got amorous with little female students. Lol

Some of his words to me that period was *if you do not sleep with me, you will leave the facility with a third class i promise you*
*even if you guide your p***sy i will succeed or you will fail* and then he will give a demeaning and sarcastic laughter, he was a nightmare.
One time i sat for his Harvard carry over while in year 5 writing his course with year 2 students, he walked into the hall and made an announcement saying *if you are here and i had asked you not to write this exams walk out*
I immediately knew he was talking to me but i kept on writing and he walked directly to my desk and used a red biro to cancel each page of what i wrote and asked me to submit.
I cried and reported him to a lecturer who saw what he did, in the Lecturers words * sorry I can’t resolve your issue with him because he is my Phd supervisor*
He became a prayer point every evening in my home.

I was so confused at some point that i thought i was a complete daft in Academics until i invited my parents to challenge my scripts.
He had apologized to my parents saying he had failed me in error and would correct the results…but he never did.

On one occasion he sent for me just when I opened his office , he immediately grabbed my white shirt trying to pull out my young fragile breast until a lecturer knocked the door and he ran like a mouse in an open house looking for where to hide.
This was my first shameful experience in the faculty of Law because rumors spread like wild fire on a young child’s life.

Again, i reported NotProf Ndifon to the then Dean of the Faculty, to some of his fellow Lecturers, to all and sundry yet i carried my heavy cross like a leper.

We almost had a committee of female Law students suffering from the same virus. Even if the committee had an upper and lower level of which the former were those young ones who couldn’t fight the beast and succumbed to him and the later were those who tried and stood their fragile grounds until the end. I was lucky to fall in the later otherwise I wouldn’t have ever forgiven myself if he crossed spirits intimately with me.

Anyone who supports this man by joke or esprit de corps is bringing in the wrath of evil upon his or her household.
I chose to use this words for his cohorts because if the system was fair and worked, he would have been in jail years ago.

Shame on NotProf Ndifon.
May the God of the universe trap him on this one again and nip his buds down completely.

Thanks to the younger Generations of Law students Calabar for standing up to what i(we) couldn’t.

I specifically thank any Man who condemns this despicable act even if it could have been convenient to have covered or slut shamed this little girls or women.

Fish this NotDistinguised men and women out of the system before it rubs off on us all.
Long live my Alma mater!!!

Nelly Idagba

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Assault: Prof Ndifom - A Victims Tale by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Just for some minutes pleasure
What on earth is wrong with these type of men.
He should be taught a lesson for all his evils

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Assault: Prof Ndifom - A Victims Tale by SatanKeepOff: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
It takes a high level of discipline to be a lecturer and not have anything to do with students. This one just go carry wickedness join his own like agbado president
Re: Sexual Assault: Prof Ndifom - A Victims Tale by emmy512: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Just for some minutes pleasure
What on earth is wrong with these type of men.
He should be taught a lesson for all his evils
Unfortunately it'll take a long time especially if it's within the school.
There's no evidence, it's just a hear say,

Things like this have been going on for years and the school couldn't do anything about it.

Egong played his part and passed away months ago from swollen feet, students would all rumour that someone dropped some prayers or fetish on him for their daughter. , there's no one who passed through stats, maths, computer science especially who didn't have an idea or suspect the doings of this lecturers.

Sometime last year a particular hod was suspended and I read the memo from VC saying that masters students reported he took money for textbooks reason why he was suspended and I laughed because we were not up to 8 in that masters class and none of us had. Any issues paying 4k for a textbook

She was just trying not to step on toes with that memo and I believe the mans story reached her and she was doing damage control. Wich is what would be done in this case just as in 2015 where he's case was just forgotten untill now and even made dean later

Just as they're victims there people who suspect this and know for sure what goes on but believe it's not their fight

3 Likes

Re: Sexual Assault: Prof Ndifom - A Victims Tale by emmy512: 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
SatanKeepOff:
It takes a high level of discipline to be a lecturer and not have anything to do with students. This one just go carry wickedness join his own like agbado president
It's seems the older they get they loose that discipline.

You can never hear such stories from young lecturers but the old ones 50 n above.
Re: Sexual Assault: Prof Ndifom - A Victims Tale by Figger(m): 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Reminds me of one Randy lecturer in my Dept. those days whose office had an inner room with a bed in it. So infamous for sleeping with students until he met his Waterloo, he died in the most miserable way.

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Assault: Prof Ndifom - A Victims Tale by Atolu01: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Na the abusive gender. It's expected.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Assault: Prof Ndifom - A Victims Tale by sharpwriter(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
Figger:
Reminds me of one Randy lecturer in my Dept. those days whose office had an inner room with a bed in it. So infamous for sleeping with students until he met his Waterloo, he died in the most miserable way.
Inner chambers keh? shocked how did he die?
Re: Sexual Assault: Prof Ndifom - A Victims Tale by otokx(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
Is there no ICPC in that school?
Re: Sexual Assault: Prof Ndifom - A Victims Tale by Figger(m): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
sharpwriter:

Inner chambers keh? shocked how did he die?
No be lie oh, he was a senior lecturer with a very spacious office, so he demarcated it, that's how he carved out the room and put a bed in it. He too like woman die, he also does sorting specifically for the male students. When he eventually took ill, no hospital could diagnosize what was wrong with him, bloated feet plus swollen face, na so him take go shortly after. We celebrated his death like we won a lottery Lol 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Assault: Prof Ndifom - A Victims Tale by sharpwriter(m): 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Figger:
No be lie oh, he was a senior lecturer with a very spacious office, so he demarcated it, that's how he carved out the room and put a bed in it. He too like woman die, he also does sorting specifically for the male students. When he eventually took ill, no hospital could diagnosize what was wrong with him, bloated feet plus swollen face, na so him take go shortly after. We celebrated his death like we won a lottery Lol 🤣
Chai... He don offend elders among the girlz grin
Or maybe na outside school offence sef. It is shameful to the dead whose death isn't mourned but happily approved by the living; must have been a terrible human angry

1 Like

Re: Sexual Assault: Prof Ndifom - A Victims Tale by Yankee101: 1:59am On Aug 16, 2023
He should be fired before a victim guns him down
Monsters like that should be in jail
Re: Sexual Assault: Prof Ndifom - A Victims Tale by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:59am On Aug 16, 2023
Na wa.....

I hope you are aware there are lots and I mean lots of girls who also offer sex for marks..

Let's not be ignorant here biko......You would do hook up in dubai for months and come back during exam,then you pay one ediot to write for you and you think the lecturer is stoopid..

Anyways I still stand that I'm aware of girls who offer sex for good grades.. Fact
Re: Sexual Assault: Prof Ndifom - A Victims Tale by MrsTwrite(f): 4:41am On Aug 16, 2023
He should be taught the biggest lesson that he will never forget! Matured fool!

Secondly some girls are also giving themselves freely, infact make una getat!

1 Like

Re: Sexual Assault: Prof Ndifom - A Victims Tale by Xwizard: 7:25am On Aug 16, 2023
let me ask this question what will a matured lady stands to lose if I slap such lecturer who came to my table to cross my answer sheets with a red pen. Is there any other thing I will lose than the admission ? Cos God knows I will slap him infront of everyone and even threat him openly. Then give up on the admission. It’s doesn’t worth it. Is even better to create a serious attention in the hall than going behind to beg a demon when I’ve done nothing wrong.
I swear I will advise my siblings or gf to hit a slap on such lecturer Openly. E Dey reset brain well well.

(1) (Reply)

Speaker Of Rivers State House Of Assembly , Rt. Hon. Barr. Edison Ehie, Re-affir / Should We Close Down The Universities In Nigeria? / Can I Get Direct Entry To 200 Level In Any American University With My ND CERT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.