Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App (18875 Views)

Fortune Rabbit Investors Have Been Scammed / Solarcity Investment App; Scam Or For Real? / I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by tiswell(m): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2021
The PAMA Fortune Rabbit online investment app has been paying investors for the past 4months in Nigeria.
Please,does anyone know if it is genuine,or a good investment.

Lalasticlala pls move to front page for a wider information

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by VictorRobin(m): 6:28am On Sep 11, 2021
tiswell:
The PAMA Fortune Rabbit online investment app has been paying investors for the past 4months in Nigeria.
I don't know and I'm even about to try it , the risk now is that it has been for 3month.
How I wish it was the first

2 Likes

Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by Reddington(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
Same question here. I'm very interested in this app.

1 Like

Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by civilserva: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
Another disaster waiting to happen.

4 Likes

Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by Reddington(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
civilserva:
Another disaster waiting to happen.
Really? You sound so sure. Anything we should know, bro?
Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by ray2gud: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2021
Its a trading app if you need more clarification on the authenticity of the app and how to go about it read
Company Profile/ History
Powell asset management advisor (PAMA) was established in 1995 as an asset management company founded by Mr. Powell and Wall Street investment elites. Headquartered in Chicago, USA, with total assets of 230 million U.S. dollars, it is one of the world's largest multinational financial service institutions, with operations in more than 60 countries, including investment banking, financial transaction processing, investment management, commercial financial services, personal banking, etc.

Since its establishment, Powell has established a global reputation for creating novel products, exploring the latest financing methods, and providing the best quality services. It has a large number of multi-industry customers around the world, including private companies, financial companies, government agencies and individuals. It has a place in the rankings of international companies such as "Fortune" and "Top 500 Brands in the World".

PAMA is one of the world's most profitable financial services institutions, with more than 230 million US dollars in assets and more than 120 million US dollars in funds under management. The company has more than 260,000 employees worldwide, covering nearly 5,000 institutional investors, and stock research. Covering 5238 listed companies. Since 1998, stocks under the lead underwriting of PAMA have performed outstandingly after listing. A week later, their stock prices rose by an average of 17%, an average of 27% within a month, and an average of 37% within three months. . Known as one of the most powerful stock and bond underwriters and traders.

In the past 25 years of development, PAMA has gradually brought together leading talents in financial investment, risk control, asset management and other fields to provide customers with the best investment strategies, and PAMA has a number of industry-recognized international best analysts , Also serves as an important financial advisor to many multinational companies and governments around the world.

Since 2005, PAMA has continuously explored new business products such as Internet investment, and provided customers with more investment solutions. In 2020, PAMA will cooperate with dozens of financial institutions such as JB, Goldman Sachs, and Citigroup to combine new investment models. Developed the Fortune Rabbit APP, using advanced Internet technology and huge financial analysis data as the infrastructure to provide the best deposit wealth management and financial investment products for global individual investors.

During the development of Fortune Rabbit APP, we have successively carried out strategic cooperation with many top Internet companies, especially in the continuous improvement of key Internet services such as cloud fund security and financial data analysis. At present, Fortune Rabbit APP has exceeded 9.8 million global registrations, and the number of daily active users has reached 2.3 trillion. And continue to open up new national markets, including Nigeria, Japan, the Netherlands and other countries.

Company History
1995:
Powell and Wall Street investment elites formally established Powell asset management advisor Inc., underwriting stocks for the first time, and winning a trading seat on the New York Stock Exchange
1996:
Established offices in Tokyo, Malaysia, and Seoul, and assisted the Tokyo government to issue US dollar bonds
1998:
Won trading seats on the London and Tokyo Stock Exchanges, and expanded its global influence through mergers and acquisitions
2001:
Included in the Standard & Poor's 100 Index and became a member of the Amsterdam Stock Exchange
2003:
Opening of the Melbourne office and establishing a strategic alliance with Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ)
2005:
Powell asset platform (TAP) asset management platform was officially released, and the fixed income appraisal application "Credit Desk" was launched
2008:
PAMA divested the fund and foreign exchange business to conduct independent business branch management
2013:
PAMA divested into multiple businesses and established SPG to operate structured products and repurchase business across the United States
2014:
Ranked No. 1 in London's multinational asset management company's business growth capacity by the Financial Times
2018:
Vancouver office was established, and multi-party integrated transaction and repurchase management tool platform "Speedy Repo" was launched
2020:
Launch of "Fortune Rabbit", a trading platform for deposit wealth management and NASDAQ trust wealth management
2021:
PAMA carries out a global strategic layout for "Fortune Rabbit" and establishes distributors in London, Singapore, New York, Indonesia, the Netherlands and other countries
Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2021
tiswell:
Please,does anyone know if it is genuine,or a good investment..

Omo eeh. My cuz is currently making 60k+ daily on this fortune shit. This guy no dey hear. I've told him to be withdrawing daily that this kind of shit normally crashes after some time but he no dey hear. He say he dey do compound interest. Omo... The guy no wan withdraw and I really wish he will will withdraw before it crashes cos he got some milli there.

1 Like

Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by tiswell(m): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Omo eeh. My cuz is currently making 60k+ daily on this fortune shit. This guy no dey hear. I've told him to be withdrawing daily that this kind of shit normally crashes after some time but he no dey hear. He say he dey do compound interest. Omo... The guy no wan withdraw and I really wish he will will withdraw before it crashes cos he got some milli there.

the thing dey pay o
But as for crashing,e nor be ponzi na
I no sure e go crash anytime soon
Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by Godsfavorite36(m): 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
All I can say don’t risk all your savings on the app. Make sure you’re using a spare money to do it. Just in case any cheat happens, I’m also into it anyways, just joined today though. The site is just a year subscription i.e the website is only operating on a year subscription so they might decide to renew after a year or close down.

Check screenshot below for more details.

1 Like

Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
tiswell:
the thing dey pay o
I no sure e go crash anytime soon
It no be Ponzi?

How do you think they are making their money?

How sustainable is THAT?

I can smell a PONZI from a galaxy away..

PREMIUM TEARS LOADING.. grin

2 Likes

Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by Taiyeagba: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
tiswell:
the thing dey pay o
I no sure e go crash anytime sooon
na ponzi jor
Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by tiswell(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Taiyeagba:
na ponzi jor
they deal in stock trading...see my signature
Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by tiswell(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Taiyeagba:
na ponzi jor
they deal in stocks...see my signature
Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by tiswell(m): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
It no be Ponzi?

How do you think they are making their money?

How sustainable is THAT?

I can smell a PONZI from a galaxy away..

PREMIUM TEARS LOADING.. grin
you buy and sell stocks and make money there.
Much money to make daily

Check my signature
Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
tiswell:
you buy and sell stocks and make money there.
Much money to make daily

Check my signature
Stock ko..

Stick ni..

Tell me EXACTLY how this PONZI SCHEME is different from MMM?

Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:46am On Oct 18, 2021
tiswell:
they deal in stocks...see my signature

My cousin dey panic... They never pay am since 3 days he made withdrawal.

Hope it's not what I'm thinking

1 Like

Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by tiswell(m): 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

My cousin dey panic... They never pay am since 3 days he made withdrawal.

Hope it's not what I'm thinking
no need to panic, withdrawals are being facilitated,the influx of new users is also a factor to the little delay in withdrawals and recharges.
And yes,they are genuine stock and asset managers,not some ponzy scheme.

1 Like

Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
tiswell:
no need to panic, withdrawals are being facilitated,the influx of new users is also a factor to the little delay in withdrawals and recharges.
4days now bro.... Wetin dey occur
Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
4days now bro.... Wetin dey occur
Lol..

Them done use your bro cash out..

Premium tears loading.. grin

2 Likes

Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by chocboi78(m): 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Lol..

Them done use your bro cash out..

Premium tears loading.. grin
nah
My bro recieved yesterdays payment this morning
Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by chyke4u(m): 9:54am On Oct 21, 2021
chocboi78:
nah
My bro recieved yesterdays payment this morning

You sure because my guy dey get issue.

2 Likes

Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by Taiyeagba: 10:08am On Oct 21, 2021
Fortune rabbit o
Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by Reddington(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2021
tiswell:
Wikipedia page wiped. Check.
Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by Taiyeagba: 9:38am On Oct 22, 2021
Fortune rabbit Don carry my money run
Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by MarketDispatch: 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
tiswell:

Put your money at your own risk...don't come crying back okay!
Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:50am On Oct 23, 2021
Taiyeagba:
Fortune rabbit Don carry my money run
Lmaooooo, have they run. I thought they're doing upgrade on USDT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Lmaooooo, have they run. I thought they're doing upgrade on USDT
Na today?

All these Ponzi Scams would ALWAYS start their shenanigans with excuses..

Just know your money done enter voicemail.. grin

2 Likes

Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:34am On Oct 23, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Na today?

All these Ponzi Scams would ALWAYS start their shenanigans with excuses..

Just know your money done enter voicemail.. grin

I sha didn't put money. Na my cousin brother. But the thing go affect me cos he for show me small love cry
Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by lawali26(m): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
Good afternoon everyone, please I recharged 1000
To my wife account going to 96hours but is not reflecting
UID: 15405313

Re: PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
RIP Fortune Rabbit.

There's nothing you're telling me. E don crash
tiswell:

Reddington:
Same question here. I'm very interested in this app.
ray2gud:
Its a trading app if you need more clarification on the authenticity of the app and how to go about it read
Company Profile/ History

Check screenshot below for more details.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) / See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.