Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

It Seems That I Am A Child Of The Waters - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It Seems That I Am A Child Of The Waters (111 Views)

Navigating The Waters: 5 Essential Tips For Finding Great Fishing Spots / The Memoir, Life And Time On Nigerian Waters Through The Eyes Of A Nurse. / Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Seems That I Am A Child Of The Waters by Realexcel(m): 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
It seems that I am a child of the waters.

I recently started drawing up memories of events that have happened in my life that connects to water. I found a trend between myself and waters.

I'll hit only the main events because of time.

1. I am never in the rain. No matter how dark the cloud is, the rain will wait till I step my foot in my house, and immediately after that, it starts raining.

2. When traveling or walking, the moment I'm close to a river, I feel a sensation of water running down my troath

3. When it rains, I hear countless voices in my head. They're almost as loud as the rain. But even though it lasts a long time, I haven't been able to pick up anything meaningful from what is said.

4. The sight of water makes me very happy

5. In my room, I have a standby cup of water by my bed, whenever I finish drinking it, I feel uncomfortable till I fill up the cup again

6. Bathing brings me peace of mind and I enjoy bathing many times a day.

7. When I'm traveling to spend sometime somewhere, the first thing I want to ask is if there's water there, be it a river or borehole, it makes me feel relieved to find out there's one.

8. This is the most significant one. I randomly hear a voice say "child of the waters".
The voice is usually very low and calm. I hear this voice especially after I experience any of the above, or when I look into a river or a body of water

Do you think these experiences are normal or there could be more to it?

Please Mods, can I have it on the front page.
Re: It Seems That I Am A Child Of The Waters by Taylor90: 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2023
Child of water ko Child of Lagoon ni

Na so one werey girl dey claim child of water but she no dey wet

Is that not waste of water?

Carry your water go power kainji dam make we dey get steady light

Jump enter River Niger without life jacket make we see wether mother of water no go drown him child

1 Like

Re: It Seems That I Am A Child Of The Waters by Enskynelson(m): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:
Child of water ko Child of Lagoon ni

Na so one werey girl dey claim child of water but she no dey wet

Is that not waste of water?

Carry your water go power kainji dam make we dey get steady light

Jump enter River Niger without life jacket make we see wether mother of water no go drown him child
😂 U bad
Re: It Seems That I Am A Child Of The Waters by squash47(m): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
No be child of water, na child of Atlantic ocean. U just dey talk nonsense. U dey allow superstition dey rule your life.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Pizza At Home| Beef Pizza Recipe / Hon(rev) Ukadike Congratulates Barr Uju Kennedy Ohanenye On Appointment / How To Use Art To Enhance Your Home Decor With Dark Metal Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.