Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (333 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by talented321: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
Re: . by talented321: 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
Samantha124
Re: . by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
But there's nothing here... undecided undecided undecided
talented321:
Samantha124

1 Like

Re: . by talented321: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Why did u said marriage is not an achievement, are you joking or are you serious about it?.
Samantha124:
But there's nothing here... undecided undecided undecided
i want to know your reasons so that we can enlighten his other.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
But I already stated my reasons and I was serious about it.
talented321:
Why did u said marriage is not an achievement, are you joking or are you serious about it?. i want to know your reasons so that we can enlighten his other.
Re: . by talented321: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2023
Samantha124:
But I already stated my reasons and I was serious about it.
I read what you wrote but your reasons are not convincing.
Sama'' marriage is an achievement when u meet the right person' successful marriage is not about being rich, as far u both are doing well it is fine.
*like i told you before when i was living with my woman who born my first daughter, from my little experience and from the ones i have experienced so far marriage is an achievement.
*but it all depend on the partner u meet' because from my view of it nairaland make it look like there are no more lasting marriages because many of them are kids.
*when u leave ur parents house, the next father and mother you will get is your husband.
Re: . by talented321: 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
In your young age marriage means nothing to you'
I man commit suicide because his lovely wife of 40 years died''
You can be successful as woman but without a man it makes u incomplete, so many women are passing through that experience but they will never let the public know about that their feeling.
Do u know why feminish came into existence?
Their are alot of matured women in my hood who regret everyday about their careless lifestyles when they were young, now no man is coming for them with all their money, many of this women always share their feelings with me because i'm always close to them.
The worst part is for those who have enjoyed married life and maybe because of one disappoint or whatever and become single again' it is somehow like a trauma because when you see lovely couples passing by your mind will always flash back. Just like when you lost a lovely kid and later see his mates moving and playing around' so so painful
Samantha124:
But . undecided undecided undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Sorry for taking too long to reply, something came up.

But there's no guarantee that the person you're getting married to is the right person... Many people get married thinking that they've met their soul mates, only for things to change later on.

Only time will tell whether the person is a right person or not.
talented321:
I read what you wrote but your reasons are not convincing.
Sama'' marriage is an achievement when u meet the right person' successful marriage is not about being rich, as far u both are doing well it is fine.
*like i told you before when i was living with my woman who born my first daughter, from my little experience and from the ones i have experienced so far marriage is an achievement.
*but it all depend on the partner u meet' because from my view of it nairaland make it look like there are no more lasting marriages because many of them are kids.
*when u leave ur parents house, the next father and mother you will get is your husband.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
I've never said marriage means nothing to me, I'm just saying it's not an achievement... But a lonely old person might disagree simply because loneliness would be dealing with him or her mercilessly.

As for the man who committed suicide, 40 years is a lot of years and he grew attached to his wife to a point that he felt like he couldn't face the world without her.

Loneliness would make you see certain things as achievements when they're not... For example, some people see smoking and drinking as an achievement because when they drink and smoke, they get high and life is good, but some people don't see any achievement in that.

I think the whole thing just depends on the person's view about life in general.
talented321:
In your young age marriage means nothing to you'
I man commit suicide because his lovely wife of 40 years died''
You can be successful as woman but without a man it makes u incomplete, so many women are passing through that experience but they will never let the public know about that their feeling.
Do u know why feminish came into existence?
Their are alot of matured women in my hood who regret everyday about their careless lifestyles when they were young, now no man is coming for them with all their money, many of this women always share their feelings with me because i'm always close to them.
The worst part is for those who have enjoyed married life and maybe because of one disappoint or whatever and become single again' it is somehow like a trauma because when you see lovely couples passing by your mind will always flash back. Just like when you lost a lovely kid and later see his mates moving and playing around' so so painful
Re: . by talented321: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
To meet the right person is hard' but that is not enough reason to condemn it.
Because from my view many people hate marriage because of their little experiences while many people are just kids.
I know you understand what i am trying to say.
Even if marriage didn't favor me today' i know that marriage is an achievement. Maybe i was the one who didn't meet the right partner or i was the one that disappoint my partner.
There is nothing like two lovely couples living together with their beautiful kids.
Samantha124:
Sorry for taking too long to reply, something came up.

But there's no guarantee that the person you're getting married to is the right person... Many people get married thinking that they've met their soul mates, only for things to change later on.

Only time will tell whether the person is a right person or not.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
I don't hate marriage and I'm not condemning it.

I was raised by both parents, my two sisters are happily married, and so far I've never had any bad experiences with men.

So I don't have any problem with it, but I just don't see it as an achievement.
talented321:
To meet the right person is hard' but that is not enough reason to condemn it.
Because from my view many people hate marriage because of their little experiences while many people are just kids.
I know you understand what i am trying to say.
Even if marriage didn't favor me today' i know that marriage is an achievement. Maybe i was the one who didn't meet the right partner or i was the one that disappoint my partner.
There is nothing like two lovely couples living together with their beautiful kids.
Re: . by talented321: 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
You have a point here''
You see that lonely part it will surely get to everybody because your own children will go outside and marry or even if u are living with them there are things you will not share with them as you was sharing with ur husband.
Samantha124:
I've never said marriage means nothing to me, I'm just saying it's not an achievement... But a lonely old person might disagree simply because loneliness would be dealing with him or her mercilessly.

As for the man who committed suicide, 40 years is a lot of years and he grew attached to his wife to a point that he felt like he couldn't face the world without her.

Loneliness would make you see certain things as achievements when they're not... For example, some people see smoking and drinking as an achievement because when they drink and smoke, they get high and life is good, but some people don't see any achievement in that.

I think the whole thing just depends on the person's view about life in general.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
According to you, what do you think are those things that a parent can't share his or her adult children?
talented321:
You have a point here''
You see that lonely part it will surely get to everybody because your own children will go outside and marry or even if u are living with them there are things you will not share with them as you was sharing with ur husband.
Re: . by talented321: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
The word marriage is not an achievemt sound like a threat to the singles because everybody has different imagination'' the important thing is that one should go into marriage when they are financially okay and with the right person' because poverty has end so many marriages.
So since u said marriage is not an achievement' why do you want to marry? What is the reason of getting married? Since there is nothing to achieve in it (marriage)
Enlighten me''
Samantha124:
I don't hate marriage and I'm not condemning it.

I was raised by both parents, my two sisters are happily married, and so far I've never had any bad experiences with men.

So I don't have any problem with it, but I just don't see it as an achievement.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
You'll only know whether the person is the right person once you reach old age with him or her.

I want to get married because I don't want to be lonely, I want a companion in my life... But in order for me to get one, he must also agree to the companionship.
talented321:
The word marriage is not an achievemt sound like a threat to the singles because everybody has different imagination'' the important thing is that one should go into marriage when they are financially okay and with the right person' because poverty has end so many marriages.
So since u said marriage is not an achievement' why do you want to marry? What is the reason of getting married? Since there is nothing to achieve in it (marriage)
Enlighten me''
Re: . by talented321: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Naa'' there are so many things u can discuss and plan with ur husband but you can't do those things with ur children'
I will not mention anything in particular but one thing is that you will never get the attention you get from your husband'' from your so called children.
Samantha124:
According to you, what do you think are those things that a parent can't share his or her adult children?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
Mention at least two of those things.
talented321:
Naa'' there are so many things u can discuss and plan with ur husband but you can't do those things with ur children'
I will not mention anything in particular but one thing is that you will never get the attention you get from your husband'' from your so called children.
Re: . by talented321: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
To know the right partner you have to start from somewhere' which is when you are young.
Even at this your young age you still need a companion what then will happen when you are between 40 to 55yrs old because that is where women feel it the more.
Sama'' let me ask you question. To born children it is an achievement?
Samantha124:
You'll only know whether the person is the right person once you reach old age with him or her.

I want to get married because I don't want to be lonely, I want a companion in my life... But in order for me to get one, he must also agree to the companionship.
Re: . by talented321: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
For the women who has a child or for the woman who said marriage is not an achievement and don't marry. I want to understand something here because it seems i made a mistake earlier.
By then i will give u my reasons.
Samantha124:
Mention at least two of those things.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
Everyone that gets married thinks that they're getting married to the right person, only for things to not work out as planned for some of them.

Most people my age need companions because the hormones are dealing with us us and in most cases only an opposite sex can help calm them down... cheesy cheesy grin

But for people in their 40s and 50s, it's mostly because of loneliness... The children have grown and have their own lives to live.

Giving birth is an achievement for some people while with others, it's not.
talented321:
To know the right the partner you have to start from somewhere' which is when you are young.
Even at this your young age you still need a companion what then will happen when you are between 40 to 55yrs old because that is where women feel it the more.
Sama'' let me ask you question. To born children it is an achievement?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
For someone who has children, but no spouse... It could either be that the spouse has passed away or he or she has never been married before, but he or she has kids.

What are those things that he or she can't discuss with his or her children?
talented321:
For the women who has a child or for the woman who said marriage is not an achievement and don't marry. I want to understand something here because it seems i made a mistake earlier.
By then i will give u my reasons.
Re: . by talented321: 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
Your reason for getting married is companion and sex right?' if am not mistaken.
We always complain about wrong partners' what about the good partners' are you telling me there are no more good marriages over there.
In every 80% of bad partners, there is always red flags in the beginning' the problem is people want to change what they can't, thinking your partner will change with time is very dangerous.
Samantha124:
Everyone that gets married thinks that they're getting married to the right person, only for things to not work out as planned for some of them.

Most people my age need companions because the hormones are dealing with us us and in most cases only an opposite sex can help calm them down... cheesy cheesy grin

But for people in their 40s and 50s, it's mostly because of loneliness... The children have grown and have their own lives to live.

Giving birth is an achievement for some people while with others, it's not.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
That's why I said some and not all.
talented321:
Your reason for getting married is companion and sex right?' if am not mistaken.
We always complain about wrong partners' what about the good partners' are you telling me there are no more good marriages over there.
In every 80% of bad partners, there is always red flags in the beginning' the problem is people want to change what they can't, thinking your partner will change with time is very dangerous.
Re: . by talented321: 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
There are things you will get from ur children'
1.sex
2.that special attention.
And
3. If ur children are not doing well' you will struggle on your own.
4.trauma'' from ur late or ex husband, especially when going across lovely couples.
5. That confidence as a married woman who has a protector'' you know husband and wife are protecting each other.
Do you know why matured unmarried ladies are so quiet compared to the young women?
There are so many things' but just that we accept whatever god give to us and bear the pains.
Samantha124:
For someone who has children, but no spouse... It could either be that the spouse has passed away or he or she has never been married before, but he or she has kids.

What are those things that he or she can't discuss with his or her children?
Re: . by talented321: 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
The issue about wrong partners are sometimes so clear but many people easpecially women when money is involved' they think everything is a joke.
And with men who think with their dick.
I can notice half of you through chats' before we can even meet in reality. That is why i don't reply some women in this forum' many of them talk with pride unknown to them because it has become their character.
Samantha124:
That's why I said some and not all.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
1. Do African couples ever discuss about sex though? Or the man would just tell his wife to lie down on the bed while his wife would usually start acting like a hungry snake whenever the urges come, hoping that the husband would read the signs.

2. What kind of special attention?
3. Even if you struggle on your own, you can still talk to your children about it.
4. The children would also be going through the same trauma of losing their father, so as a parent, you can talk to your children about it because it'll help the both of them to overcome it together... And parents tend to get more lonely when they've lost a child compared to a spouse.

5. You'll never feel alone when you have adult children too because the bond between a mother and child is much stronger than that of a wife and a husband.

If a woman was given a choice to choose between her children and husband, she'll surely choose her children.
talented321:
There are things you will get from ur children'
1.sex
2.that special attention.
And
3. If ur children are not doing well' you will struggle on your own.
4.trauma'' from ur late or ex husband, especially when going across lovely couples.
5. That confidence as a married woman who has a protector'' you know husband and wife are protecting each other.
Do you know why matured unmarried ladies are so quiet compared to the young women?
There are so many things' but just that we accept whatever god give to us and bear the pains.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
But you can't notice me through chats, I'm unpredictable... grin grin grin
talented321:
The issue about wrong partners are sometimes so clear but many people easpecially women when money is involved' they think everything is a joke.
And with men who think with their dick.
I can notice half of you through chats' before we can even meet in reality. That is why i don't reply some women in this forum' many of them talk with pride unknown to them because it has become their character.
Re: . by talented321: 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
I have viewed your lifestyle and when we meet in reality i will know how to deal with you''
But toasting chats make it more clear' because from abundant of the heart the mouth speaketh.
Let's continue our beautiful discussion tomorrow, i am weak
I am on weeds now
Have a pleasant night and greet ur husband to be.
Samantha124:
But you can't notice me through chats, I'm unpredictable... grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Toast To Fucking Men / Reasons Why You Keep Attracting Married Men / Women Need To Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.