Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : (5569 Views)

Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... / Picture Of A Father Carrying His Child On His Back / It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by Gogirl(f): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2007
Honesty, i regret my action, and i hope the Lord will forgive me, because i can't even look at myself in the mirror, because, am ashamed of my action cry
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by Easybaby(f): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2007
oh, baby I feel you! cry
Just take heart . . .BTW . . .are you still living with him?
You have learnt your lesson in a bitter way cry

1 Like

Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by omega25red(m): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2007
Liar LIAR pants on fire you stole this from Jerry springer

what an attention Wh@#$ angry
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2007
@OMEGA

easy babe. you don't know if it true or not.

@ poster

Babe if this is tru I empathise with you. But you do know having a kid is never da end of the world. There are always ways around these things. if you live in UK; you do know there is a lot of support for teenage mothers. Look into your local council and see what's available for you. especially in terms of housing.

I won't advise you living with him for much longer. Am guessing he has a wife and she wont be too impressed with what you both did.

Make a move as quietly as possible.

if you are lying then you must know that this an automatic curse upon your life.
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by mukina2: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

if you are lying then you must know that this an automatic curse upon your life.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by mellow(m): 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2007
While do we always try to rationalise our fault? This thing

she did if it is true is bad and we all know it. Although she did

not tell us the type of relationship that exist between them but

what ever it is is is bad. Which means it is bad. What do you mean

you slept? You fukced you mean? I am very sure he did not rape you

or did he?
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by oyie(f): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2007
Y r you telling us?
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by sniperwolf(m): 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2007
Gogirl:

Honesty, i regret my action, and i hope the Lord will forgive me, because i can't even look at myself in the mirror, because, am ashamed of my action cry

Goodluck to you not every girl has the privilege to sleep with thier father.
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by mellow(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2007
sniperwolf:

Goodluck to you not every girl has the privilege to sleep with their father.

Really merits an Award
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2007
@oyie

because she's ashamed and would rather tell people who don't know her. Its another form of therapy.

@gogirl

he's not her father.
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by mellow(m): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2007
No he is not but could be if lust hasn't come in.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by Gogirl(f): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2007
Honesty, i really regret my action, and there's no need to lie or anything whatso ever.

And i just wanna say thank you all for u contribution embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by bisii(f): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2007
thats reallllllllly sad, but hey , shit happens

sure u`ld get over it, but whatever the case is, try not to abort the kid k!!!

goodluck!!!!
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by CrazyMan(m): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2007
You willingly gave yourself to him so why regret it now.
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by ssRhino: 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2007
Poster, as long as you have asked God for forgiveness and u realy meant it, you are kool, the prob is how the foster mother think about it, and how she will feel, cos she will be so disappointed in you, jjst take it easy.
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by jayvin01: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2007
you are not the first to do it and im definitely sure u aint gonna be the last to do it as well, life goes on and that would be set as an example to others angry
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by lololo(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2007
Make u try find somewhere go kill urself? na person send u, grin
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by Ezinwannem: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2007
that is what happens wen people disorder what the Lord himself have stated not 2 do, Soorry sha
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by BBoy3(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2007
Asewo oshi na u sabi
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by edmondo(m): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2007
nawa ooo,wonder sha neva end
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by lawyer(m): 2:24am On Sep 11, 2007
What do you mean by foster father?

1. His he married to your mother and he isnt your biological father?

2. He adopted you?

3.He's just your guardian taking care of you?

We need to be clear to know exactly the situation , you might be lucky, he might not neccessary be against the law for sleeping with you
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by drseusz(f): 4:59am On Sep 11, 2007
@lawyer
u call urself a lawyer and u dont know who a foster father is? shocked o ga o
@poster
pele ooo if uve asked god for forgiveness then i think its o.k take hold of ur life and do what is right.ciao!
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by Uche2nna(m): 5:06am On Sep 11, 2007
@ Lawyer

Plis check your dictionary  shocked

This is the kind of lawyer that loses a case even before the trial angry
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by aloib(f): 5:17am On Sep 11, 2007
lmao!!! oga lawyer cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by mellow(m): 6:42am On Sep 11, 2007
A really funny Lawyer this is.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by moondust(m): 8:28am On Sep 11, 2007
I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His :

you are carrying the Devil's spawn, so better go do the wise thing
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:41am On Sep 11, 2007
@ lawyer

*singing*

olodo rabata

oju eja lo ma je

ti ti tititi
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by drseusz(f): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2007
moondust a devil spawn u say. but they are two normal human beign ooo. no extraterestial involved.and the child in her is just like you ,conceived in the same way as everybody else.so dont condem the child b/4 its born.
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by temmysexy(f): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2007
u got served!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by saucekid(m): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2007
what more can i say?

i'm dumbfounded embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by oge4real(f): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2007
wetin you dey find na im you get embarassed
Re: I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : by RuuDie(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2007
u can take some little solace 4rm d fact that he just be ur foster dad and not your real dad. . . . imagine if it was, scary thot abi ?

with time, u're g'onna be able 2 look urself in d mirror again. . . . it was just ur foster dad! don't get too worked up about it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game / Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? / Guys Can You Slap A Married Woman In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.