Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game (5573 Views)

Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married / Help! My Hubby Is Married With Kids And I Never Knew! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by 9jaBabe1(f): 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2012
I NEED HELP-I gave birth 5months ago.My hubby abandoned me and our matrimonal bed and married Draft game. All my efforts to bring him back has proved abortive. I was then advised to come to Nairaland for advice. I need your advice because, I don't want to loose him.
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2012
Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by Odunnu: 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2012
9jaBabe1:

I NEED HELP-I gave birth 5months ago.My hubby abandoned me and our matrimonal bed and married Draft game. All my efforts to bring him back has proved abortive. I was then advised to come to Nairaland for advice. I need your advice because, I don't want to loose him.
Who adviced you?
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by amtheone(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2012
@9nijaba

Some men are like that, but do u know how to play any game, draft inclusive. I know that with ur new baby now its even dificult to have time for such. But am sugesting this as a way of bringing ur hubby home.

if u know how to play any game try and encourage him to play it with u at any time u  guys are less busy. I know that he might not like playing it with u because he may luk at u as not a professional, then if u succeed getting him to play it with u, during the course of playing the game tell him how u enjoy playing such with him instead of him leaving homes for hours and playing it outside.

try this first, till then.  remain happy

@odunnu
are u saying that this forum is not helpful?
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by tigerleggs(m): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2012
@Poster
Are you sure you're not dragging your hubby with another woman. I love the game but never fail to grace my wife's bed. I hope you'd get the advice you seek here. Many had given testimonies.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by LDG(f): 3:03am On Feb 12, 2012
I think your partner is insensitive. You did not make the baby by yourself so he should not leave u with all the responsibilitie. He needs to forget drafts and grow up. I think u should talk to him about it. A woman needs the support and affection of her partner generally, but even more so when she has just given birth,
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by LDG(f): 3:04am On Feb 12, 2012
I think your partner is insensitive. You did not make the baby by yourself so he should not leave u with all the responsibilitie. He needs to forget drafts and grow up. I think u should talk to him about it. A woman needs the support and affection of her partner generally, but even more so when she has just given birth,
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by Bawss1(m): 9:18am On Feb 12, 2012
Hahahaha

There's nothing I won't read about on NL.
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by tigerleggs(m): 10:50am On Feb 13, 2012
LDG:

Wrong advice. you'd turn this lady to something else.
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by LDG(f): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2012
@tigerleggs, please explain how the advice is wrong??
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by executinal(m): 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2012
NL home of comedy grin grin
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by slimyem: 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2012
dont even know what to say to the op,
Brb!
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by presido1: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2012
Draft or Draught
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by jaybee3(m): 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2012
Your husband has gone missing or perhaps he his hiding in captain draft's house?
I'm confused.com
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by FlyboyZee: 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2012
OP,
1. Please, Go to the market
2. Buy a Draft/Drought board and pellets
3. Keep it in the house
4. Wait for him to come home.
5. Persuade/Force/Ask him to play with you no matter the time he got home
6. Win him at all costs, ojoro inclusive

This might sound dumb. But, after this I'm pretty sure your husband will not need to go out for a good game if you can play better. GOODLUCK.
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by Limaoscar: 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2012
Draft or Draught

pickin or baby? all na same-same grin grin.

Come to think of it. Na this eccentric game wey dey always cause wahala for Husband and Wife in the 70s and 80s naim don appiah hia again so?

I beg my sister take it to the Lord in PRAYERS while you try and engage him in a heart-to-heart and let him know how you feel.
God bless you.
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by gulfer: 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2012
Tell him to be ready for bedroom action drought if he does not revise and reduce time spent on draughts. this should get him to change his attitude.
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by Koolking(m): 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2012
While your husband might be addicted to board game, I find it hard to believe you have not nagged and pushed him into that situation. It might not be to his comfort but to get a life out of your presence. Pls, don't get me wrong I dont want to be seen as quick to blame you for the predicament you are in. Surprisingly and interestingly, he is only married to board game and not other women.
Search yourself first. Try to remember what you used to do to make him happiest before you put to birth and probably use your maternity status to bug his life. In as much as you can play again that woman he used to married and not the new woman (in you now), the better to win your husband back. The birth of a child in the family should bring the much anticipated love from your husband to your life. There is a missing link. Reflect deeply my sister.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by coogar: 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2012
9jaBabe1:

draught is very very addictive. . . . .
go to the market, buy a board and the pellets. . . .learn the game yourself and play with him every time.
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by opensine: 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2012
A multi- disciplinary company requires services of marketers in Abuja & metropolis

Minimum requirement: OND in social science or any other related courses.

Any interested candidate should send his or her CV through this email address
info@tospod.com on or before 21/2/2012.
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by Princesspee(f): 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2012
Hmm my sister even me too my husband has married his phone, he would‘nt talk to me nor help me in the house but always communicating with people i dont know i need help too
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by Oluwa4Sure: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2012
Instead of giving this woman a good advise, some of you are advising her
to leave her 5month old baby, get a draught board and engage the husband
more in the game!!!!

I won't be suprise if the baby comes on here in two months time to ask how
he/she can save his/her parent from this very additive game!!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by Immarnuel(m): 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2012
Be more caring to the extent he can notice it and always talk about draft and ur willingness to learn the game. But pray 1st
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by mpmp: 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2012
9jaBabe1:

I NEED HELP-I gave birth 5months ago.My hubby abandoned me and our matrimonal bed and married Draft game. All my efforts to bring him back has proved abortive.  I was then advised to come to Nairaland for advice. I need your advice because, I don't want to loose him.  

The following is the hypothesis of your present dilema.

Do you really expect your husband to "pick you up" and start "playing" again while you are still breastfeeding a hapless human being who cannot even say "daddy correctly"?  

The only possibility for your husband to play you again after just 5-months off the initial 9-months project is if he were a mallam. And you berra thank God that at least, his attention is focused on a draft board/game and not on another woman like you.

Don't worry, when your baby is about 1-year old, and when your husband sees that your curves are coming back into their rightful places, he will re-marry you for another 9-months project.
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by candylips(m): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2012
very funny
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by Ekiti1: 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2012
Koolking:

While your husband might be addicted to board game, I find it hard to believe you have not nagged and pushed him into that situation. . . . . . .
There is a missing link. Reflect deeply my sister.

@op please think about the above quote.
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by Fhemmmy: 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2012
This story sounds like a tell a tale story
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by BlueMurder(m): 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2012
@poster, are you sure you have not transferred your affection for your husband to your baby?
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by Fhemmmy: 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2012
BlueMurder:

@poster, are you sure you have not transferred your affection for your husband to your baby?

Lol
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by eghost247(m): 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2012
dont believe this story
Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by Ninapha(f): 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2012
@Op

There are so many reason why your hubby could be away from you at this time. First i want you to check yourself, it may sound harsh but its always true, most women after giving birth becomes aggressive, always nagging, insensitive to their appearance and withdrawn. Most men would want to see you still vibrant and radiant. If you allow the breast-milk to become your perfume that could send him away and his next abode would be wherever that makes him happy. secondly make ur bed, u know what i mean, If he has being coming on that bed with u before, check what he is missing on that bed and light the candle again. And if he is adamant then it may be psychological issue associated with some men who fear u may look tokubo on bed, u can talk to him about how u feel or both of you can go for counseling

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game by Fhemmmy: 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2012
^^^ You wicked no be small oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) / A Married Woman Wants Me To Make Love To Her (our Chat Attached) / You Need N28.7m To Consider Yourself Rich In Nigeria –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.