Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents (50371 Views)

We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists / CBN Suspends All Loans To NIRSAL As Corruption Scandal Rocks Anchor Borrowers, / CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by TGreatGatsby: 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Due to sapa,naija man go accept d igbese

1 Like

Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by AfonjaPriest: 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
You want loan and you are not prepared to carry the load.
Whatever choice you make, be prepared for whatever comes your way.
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Lastmankc(m): 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
These guys are crazy
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Mercury12(m): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
Liers lol
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Stevosty: 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
😂 just like Obi is forcing himself on Nigerians.
Is it Obi or Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Alchemy528: 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
grin
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Akaegwu(m): 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
Criminal minded loan apps.

1 Like

Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Formularcr7: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Wahala
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Dididrumz(m): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Criminals everywhere.
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Regardless I no go pay shit shi
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Akaegwu(m): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Wait make I borrow money from new credit buy data to subscribe to your chanel. Oloshi
FloatingSeed:
I love the way the government is clamping down on them daily. If not that nigerians are terrible people, why will someone go as far as borrowing 5k from this heartless apps.

For all i care, moat people have soiled their money relationship with family and friends and that's why they hardly see who to lend them money.

Kindly support me by subscribing to my YouTube channel please 🙏🙏

The Hidden Truth: Abdourahamane Tchiani, the Enigma Behind the Niger Coup Plot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJj9hBJWfgU
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Chiefpriestt: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Smelly kitten

3 Likes

Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by matm: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:

God bless Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by DomPerignon: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
Jewish usury is the greatest crime against humanity.
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by adecz: 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
Buhari created an economic scenario
and environment where the government
and institutions feed fat on the poor...

Even regular, responsible people out of
necessary desperation get drawn into these shady loan Apps and scheme either
because government isn't paying their
salaries on time or even owing them for
months and they must put food on the
table & pay school and utilities fees❗️❗️❗️

I once got a call from those loan outfits
telling me to tell my friend, a very senior medical doctor to pay up his loan. I was
so embarrassed for the guy😖😖

4 Likes

Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by matm: 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Where do loan app vendors get the money they lend to people from even when govt lacks money and keeps borrowing money from inside and outside Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Bigchristo: 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
You’re being govern by someone who stole mandate to get into office you still have the guts to say this to Peter Obi? A blind man will know Tinubu loses the election how on earth you expected him to win when he can’t even win his own political strongholds? Obi beat am hands down in his own Lagos that he built, loses Abuja so tell me where did the voters came from? Tinubu is a complete fraud 😂😂😂

8 Likes

Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by matm: 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
wrench:
So what happens if I don't pay back the loan, since I didn't request for it?

They have ur details and will come after you.
Just send d money back to sender.
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
wrench:

They will so much drag ur name, image in the mud. Post u to ur friends, family and coworkers as thief who run away with company money, or an hiv patient or mentally challenged person on the run. The list goes like that .... They are very brutal and stupid people...

6 Likes

Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by themanderon: 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nigerians know how to abuse things. CBN should sanction banks that give out customers bvn to unknown third parties. They should sanction these loan apps for sending unsolicited messages to their customers contacts if they refuse to pay.
Lastly Nigerians are terrible when it comes to paying back loans.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by floret23(f): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
kemiomobomi:
This happens only when you have educational qualification but have no skills. How can a person be working under this condition?

I looking for person that will give me loan I didnt apply for - otilo - it is gone

Na so dem call me one day say my friend use me as guarantor, I said, when you share money, you no call me, i m unavailable now
I agree with the bolded.

1 Like

Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by emekajacobogbon(m): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

But he didn't hold the entire country to ransome, he didn't bribe the electoral umpire to help him manipulate both the process and the outcome, he didn't offer ministerial positions to Governors to help him gag their people and force his aspirations down their throats, he didn't ask his touts to threaten a certain demographic of the country with violence should they vote his opponents

Obi did not threaten the country with anarchy if the PEPT does not support him. Obi did not choose to go to war with a country sorting out its own internal issues to avoid being kicked out of office. Obi did not restrict access to his academic records because he has something to hide. Obi did not imprison the CBN and EFCC heads for reasons best known to him.. I could go on and on!

Obi has done NONE of this. All he did was provide substantial evidence to plead his case in court just as he was advised. He even called on his supporters to shun anything like protests and allow him focus on litigation, yet this is the man you call desperate?

Your stupidity stinks to high heavens!

Why wasting time replying a less privileged and disabled IDP camp occupant.

9 Likes

Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by obembet(f): 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
toffyz:
This is very true! I was once an agent at a loan recovery company. You must do anything possible to make sure you meet your target daily. And the interest rates and service fee are unspeakable!

Agent work at loan companies is not a good job for those that has conscience.

I believe u would have pay many loan back... Cos I do tell them that once u send a single message to any of my contacts, na you go pay that Money, and God as been helping them, they never try it.... Though I don't owe them sha

3 Likes

Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by obembet(f): 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
AfonjaPriest:
You want loan and you are not prepared to carry the load.
Whatever choice you make, be prepared for whatever comes your way.

Mumu, u would have just take time and read the message before u talk nonsense here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by julybaba(m): 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
Where is the location of this company?

1 Like

Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Yankee101: 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
These are loan sharks
They should be shut down
For those traveling and intend to take student loans this will spoil your credit and your chances

1 Like

Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Spiff20(m): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
They should send to me by mistake pls I could pay back.

1 Like

Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by DenreleDave(m): 11:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
Even you Portable of nairaland has guts to type rubbbish.
I don't want to spoil your night
You are on point.. Spoil it

Iyaebe

2 Likes

Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Xking(m): 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
wrench:
they wi start threatening you by sending defarmentory messages to your contacts that you are a fraudster , blackmailling you to pay
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Drbarmes(m): 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

But he didn't hold the entire country to ransome, he didn't bribe the electoral umpire to help him manipulate both the process and the outcome, he didn't offer ministerial positions to Governors to help him gag their people and force his aspirations down their throats, he didn't ask his touts to threaten a certain demographic of the country with violence should they vote his opponents

Obi did not threaten the country with anarchy if the PEPT does not support him. Obi did not choose to go to war with a country sorting out its own internal issues to avoid being kicked out of office. Obi did not restrict access to his academic records because he has something to hide. Obi did not imprison the CBN and EFCC heads for reasons best known to him.. I could go on and on!

Obi has done NONE of this. All he did was provide substantial evidence to plead his case in court just as he was advised. He even called on his supporters to shun anything like protests and allow him focus on litigation, yet this is the man you call desperate?

Your stupidity stinks to high heavens!
no evidence. u go explain tire

1 Like

Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Phred1717: 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
By their fruits you shall know them... A Yoruba by tribe
IconicR:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Number Of Locks Used To Lock A Shop. Hillarious!!! / Bankers For Baba Ijebu..{premier Lotto EAST}. / 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.