Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents (50364 Views)

We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists / CBN Suspends All Loans To NIRSAL As Corruption Scandal Rocks Anchor Borrowers, / CBN, Banks To Disburse N200bn Single-digit Loans To Creative Industry, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by obembet(f): 9:47am On Aug 16, 2023
toffyz:

Not really, but sometimes I had to pay some little balance just to meet up my target for that day. For example, if my target is to recover #100,000 in a day, and I have #99,500,then I will balance it with #500.

That's terrible o, from ur own little Salary...

How u guy cos dey handle those clients that use to block contacts permission...

I read about someone teaching people how to block access permission so that loan company will not get access to his contact?
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by NAC1666: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2023
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by toffyz(m): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2023
obembet:

That's terrible o, from ur own little Salary...

How u guy cos dey handle those clients that use to block contacts permission...

I read about someone teaching people how to block access permission so that loan company will not get access to his contact?
Hmmm, I will not want to disclose some information about the ethics of the work on a public forum like this. I'm sorry.
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by freeborn02: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
😂 just like Obi is forcing himself on Nigerians.

If Obi is truly forcing himself on Nigeria, may you be blessed

If Obi isn't forcing himself on Nigeria but you just decide to lie, may untimely rage through your family.

1 Like

Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by freeborn02: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2023
AfonjaPriest:
You want loan and you are not prepared to carry the load.
Whatever choice you make, be prepared for whatever comes your way.

Did you even read the Post? See how your comment looks like something spewed by an idiot
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Salowise: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2023
adspelite:
Make them use my number open account and deposit inside, let me check something.

I believe everything, only where I'm having doubt is where they'll send money into someone's account without their knowledge, how will they get the account number and phone number of the person, except na old customers.
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by obembet(f): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2023
toffyz:

Hmmm, I will not want to disclose some information about the ethics of the work on a public forum like this. I'm sorry.
That's s Tru bro, I understand
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Ray07(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2023
Mercury12:
Liers lol
It true. Easybuy forcefully gave my elder sis loan of 143k without her permission nor knowledge. Now they been disturbing her to repay them interest inclusive. cheesy

You won't even see the company name when the alert beeps. She could have returned it.

Imagine the guts, temerity to speak rudely to someone you forcefully loaned money to.

Well, their money is resting in bosom of the toilet from a well cooked meals. grin
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Jefferyhi86(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2023
Oga talk am, wetin u come de feel like. Since ur no longer with them as u no allow China boss use u
toffyz:

Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Gucciswaz: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
IconicR:
😂 just like Obi is forcing himself on Nigerians.
ur stupidity and foolishness is extraordinary everyday just like zeeworld
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by flyinnizam(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
matm:

They have ur details and will come after you.
Just send d money back to sender.
they can't do anytin. my signature is not on any document and to borrow is not a crime
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by flyinnizam(m): 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
Yankee101:
These are loan sharks
They should be shut down
For those traveling and intend to take student loans this will spoil your credit and your chances
how will it affect those travelling? what concerns bvn and visa application?
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by apollo13(m): 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
cashbus loan app!

very uselss loan company, they will cajole you to take a loan for seve days, and start threathening you on the 6th day that you loan is due and promise to call your contacts, they ruined my relationship with my sister abroad till date..very useless set of people!!! Thay labelled me a criminal just because of 100 naira...
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by tiswell(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
matm:
Where do loan app vendors get the money they lend to people from even when govt lacks money and keeps borrowing money from inside and outside Nigeria?
are they(loan apps) still in business in Nigeria?
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by drsibz66(m): 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
You'll soon run insane from stupidity.

This I have seen!

Some one that is already insane and you saying he will soon run insane. The guy is mad already man..
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by HisChild86: 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Just like how I have a valid account number with GTB. An account I never opened.
I have with first bank. I don't know how.
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by emusmithyy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
AfonjaPriest:
You want loan and you are not prepared to carry the load.
Whatever choice you make, be prepared for whatever comes your way.

LoL, nothing go happen.
Threats of death, r*pe, insults, family, generation...all old tactics.
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by AfonjaPriest: 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
freeborn02:

Did you even read the Post? See how your comment looks like something spewed by an idiot
Of course, I spew the idiot along with your idiotic existence. So stay aloof and wallow in your idiotic situation.
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Nnecky(f): 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

But he didn't hold the entire country to ransome, he didn't bribe the electoral umpire to help him manipulate both the process and the outcome, he didn't offer ministerial positions to Governors to help him gag their people and force his aspirations down their throats, he didn't ask his touts to threaten a certain demographic of the country with violence should they vote his opponents

Obi did not threaten the country with anarchy if the PEPT does not support him. Obi did not choose to go to war with a country sorting out its own internal issues to avoid being kicked out of office. Obi did not restrict access to his academic records because he has something to hide. Obi did not imprison the CBN and EFCC heads for reasons best known to him.. I could go on and on!

Obi has done NONE of this. All he did was provide substantial evidence to plead his case in court just as he was advised. He even called on his supporters to shun anything like protests and allow him focus on litigation, yet this is the man you call desperate?

Your stupidity stinks to high heavens!

No need to waste your saliva on him, his uncle tinubu is not yet done with him yet

1 Like

Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Clementz0(m): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
u see those xcross cash them be bastard, I'll never advice my enemy to take loan from them
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
[quote author=Calabar1stSon post=125138313]Just like how I have a valid account number with GTB. An account I never opened.[/quote

Someone opened a GTB account using your mobile number with a name that is not yours, probably the person's name, and you're getting text messages. It happened to me. The account can never be yours, although you're receiving legit messages from the bank.

When I went to the bank to lay a complaints, the two employees on the customer service desks were initially confused as to how to sort it out. They finally blocked the account, so the the person that opened the account can come for questionings.
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Yankee101: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
flyinnizam:
how will it affect those travelling? what concerns bvn and visa application?

Read what I wrote well

Did you see student loans there or not?
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Bigii(m): 10:54pm On Jan 04
Ray07:
It true. Easybuy forcefully gave my elder sis loan of 143k without her permission nor knowledge. Now they been disturbing her to repay them interest inclusive. cheesy

You won't even see the company name when the alert beeps. She could have returned it.

Imagine the guts, temerity to speak rudely to someone you forcefully loaned money to.

Well, their money is resting in bosom of the toilet from a well cooked meals. grin

How far, Did she later pay back the loan? I want to know, please .

Same thing happen to me. They have been threatening me that they will defame me by contacting my contacts.
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Ray07(m): 8:10am On Jan 05
Bigii:

How far, Did she later pay back the loan? I want to know, please .

Same thing happen to me. They have been threatening me that they will defame me by contacting my contacts.
pay wetin . . . For this hard Tinubu led APC gov. smiley
She dumped the sim.

They forcefully gave you the loan so you repay when you have it. Ignore their threat, nothing would come out of it.
Re: We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents by Bigii(m): 10:56am On Jan 05
Ray07:
pay wetin . . . For this hard Tinubu led APC gov. smiley
She dumped the sim.

They forcefully gave you the loan so you repay when you have it. Ignore their threat, nothing would come out of it.

Here's one of the many threats.👇

*THIS IS TO INFORM THE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT (YOUR NAME WILL BE INPUTED HERE WITH PHONE NUMBER AND ALL DETAILS ABOUT YOU) IS INDEBTED TO EASYBUY VIP LOAN OWING [AMOUNT]. THE CLIENT IS OVERDUE AND NOW DECLARE AS A DEFAULTER AS HE OR SHE ALREADY ABUSED OUR CUSTOMER CONSIDERATION.*

*THE CLIENT IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED WITH ANY MONETARY BUSINESS/TRANSACTIONS...*

*ANOTHER GRACE OF NOW TILL 3PM TODAY UNFAILINGLY IS STILL AVAILABLE BEFORE IT WILL GO PUBLICLY AND PUBLISHED ONLINE...*

*NOTE: YOUR FAMILIES, FRIENDS,WORK COLLEAGUES,BUSINESS PARTNERS, LOVED ONES WILL RECEIVE THIS INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ATTITUDE BEFORE WE TAKE ANY ACTION...*

*Trust you don't want to be humiliated and embarrassed before making your payment?*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines / See The Number Of Locks Used To Lock A Shop. Hillarious!!! / Bankers For Baba Ijebu..{premier Lotto EAST}.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.