Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa (3705 Views)

EFCC Arrests 21 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu / Community Leader Shares Photos Of Suspected Criminals 'Drilled' In Bayelsa State / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by Thonyb(m): 12:24am On Aug 16, 2023
The Jigawa State Police Command has arrested 21 suspected armed robbers, cattle rustlers, and drug dealers.

The spokesman of the command, DSP Lawan Shiisu Adam, confirmed the arrest in a statement issued to newsmen.

He said the arrest followed a directive from the state Commissioner of Police, Effiom Emmanuel Ekot, to DPOs to sustain raids in all black spots and criminal hideouts in their areas.

He said the raid led to the arrest of criminals in Hadejia, Ringim, Bamaina, Gwaram, Kafin Hausa, Babura, and Guri local government areas.

He explained that 21 suspected armed robbers, vandals, cattle rustlers, phone snatchers, thieves, and drug traffickers were arrested.

According to him, items recovered by police include 242 pieces of Red Sun solution, 251 wraps of dry weed suspected to be cannabis, armour cables, and other stolen properties.

Adam said the suspects will be arraigned in court at the conclusion of ongoing investigations.

https://.ng/2023/08/15/police-arrest-21-suspected-criminals-in-jigawa/

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by chatinent: 2:07am On Aug 16, 2023
Even that small boy?

Omo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by MrsTwrite(f): 3:19am On Aug 16, 2023
The hardship is hitting harder, the younger generation don see shege banza from these so called country and leaders.

But there are millions of skills out there to learn and be useful to yourself and your family not to carry gun. cry

This is not good at all... cry

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by Mourinho84: 4:03am On Aug 16, 2023
Hmm
Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by Adnewbrand: 7:38am On Aug 16, 2023

Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by Klington: 7:39am On Aug 16, 2023
angry

Crime and criminality has tripled since the town hall chairman of iragbaji cave stole his way to power.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by Rareworkx(m): 7:39am On Aug 16, 2023
Good development

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by callmevirus(m): 7:40am On Aug 16, 2023
Ndi Hausa e na ozu ori?

I thought they're good hearders

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by phemmie06(m): 7:40am On Aug 16, 2023
Handover them to the military, let them flog 75% of their lifespan away, let FG make a good large farmland for farming and put all these criminals in to work, let them live within the farmland with good facilities with food. When they are 65 years old let them be released in an estate owned by government. A room self contain will be good for them

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by ukpahu(m): 7:40am On Aug 16, 2023
Nigeria is gone

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:40am On Aug 16, 2023
Jigawa...Its been a while I heard about that state.

Who stays in Jigawa or who's from there?

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by Ambitious21: 7:41am On Aug 16, 2023
Bala bulu

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by Aboguede(m): 7:41am On Aug 16, 2023
Hausa don carry armed robbery for head like gala grin

In another news, tinubu and em gang wan suffocate Nigerians shocked

Bad Policy after another.

Abeg how can I buy dollars at cbn rate

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 16, 2023
sad

The remaining 18 nko

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by atobs4real(m): 7:43am On Aug 16, 2023
Real criminals not a suspect. Thou until they tried in the court of law
Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by harryboyng(m): 7:44am On Aug 16, 2023
azraeljaheel:
sad

The remaining 18 nko

Already on a mission of no return grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by jericco1(m): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2023
Wonderful
Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2023
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by dust144(m): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2023
Jigawa state it been a while now.
Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by Osanoghodua1: 7:50am On Aug 16, 2023
That is the state I served. Use to be a very peaceful State but the people do protest whenever Israel and the Palestinians have Issues. Their educational level is very low although they have good secondary schools, poverty there is at it peak, use to be the second poorest state in Nigeria. Good memories, I do visit the villagers then living inside my large school to see how to encourage their parents to allow their children go to school.

A very young man a youth will want to marry, will just build a clay(mud) house no red sand there but clay, then pay bride price, we will attend and that's the beginning of a family with a window that no man can scale through to avoid adultery. Many many more stories not today let me go and look for money next month is school resumption.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by ai9090: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2023
Good for them

I want to sell my LG Side By Side GC-B207WVQ Refrigerator
Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 16, 2023
tínuвu nєvєr rєαch 6 mσnthѕ ín σffícє, thє pєσplє whσ clαímєd thαt thєír αrє thє pєσplє fєєdíng thє єntírє nαtíσn dєч fєєl thє hαrdѕhíp
Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by rienre: 8:32am On Aug 16, 2023
North like suffering. Only a few educated ones understand life
Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by kiddkash(m): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2023
Klington:
angry

Crime and criminality has tripled since the town hall chairman of iragbaji cave stole his way to power.
Who go come give us Dankpuruba
Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by onlyboyson(m): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2023
Their gun dey amuse me
Even with arrows 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by superCleanworks(m): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
chatinent:
Even that small boy?
Omo

That SMALL BOY is the worst kind that can ever break into your zone. they easily pull the trigger and stab.
Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by chatinent: 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
superCleanworks:

That SMALL BOY is the worst kind that can ever break into your zone. they easily pull the trigger and stab.

You are right.

The immaturity to tag it ruggedity is the cause.
Re: Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:27am On Aug 17, 2023
Op

(1) (Reply)

I Was Raped By Brother-in-law On Trip To Naija / Another Married Woman Caught Having Sex With A Young Boy Watch Video / Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Goat He Caught Sleeping With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.