Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Freely From Poverty - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Freely From Poverty (163 Views)

5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / If You Don't Know How To Do This Simple Task, Poverty Will Be So Closed To You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freely From Poverty by Diamond08139011: 12:49am On Aug 16, 2023
HOW I MAKE $500 TO $1000 MONTHLY PUBLISHING E-BOOKS ON AMAZON WITH A SMARTPHONE

I know you've been hearing about Amazon KDP and how people publish books without writing, but do you know how it works?

Publishing with KDP grants you all rights to your book, which is not typically granted by a traditional publishing business.

It also allows you to make your book available on a global scale, making it more accessible to readers all around the world.

It is now called self-publishing because it is done by the authors for free.

Yes, you don’t have to pay Amazon to publish your book either as E-Book or paperback, even hardcover.

How do you create these kinds of books with your smartphone and publish them? Or paperback, even hardcover. All you do is upload your book, set the price, and amazon displays your book to its MILLIONS of audiences.

Regardless of how busy you are, you can develop and publish at least 30 books per month.

But wait, there's more...
Interestingly you don’t have to be a writer, in fact even if you don’t know how to write a book.

How does this Amazon Kindle Publishing Work?
What types of content can I publish through KDP?
Why would Amazon do it for free?
How does Amazon earn from it?
How do you create these kinds of books with your smartphone and publish them?

Chat me up on WhatsApp to get started
+2348152178409

(1) (Reply)

Youth Corp Members Needed / Corp Member For Real Estate Company / Professional Copywriting Services For Engaging Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.