Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,568 members, 7,823,487 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life (2005 Views)

Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / 9 Sad Reasons People Stay In Jobs They Don’t Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by article3030: 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
Often time I ask myself" why do very few people rich and majority stay poor?"

In my quest to find answers to this question,I realized that the rich and the poor differ in what they think about and what they do

In this video I'm going to tell you 5 habits that make people stay in poverty for life.

1. They live below their means!. The habit of live below your means is doing more harms than good. With a view to living below their means, they cut down important cost on things that can make them go forward in life. Instead of living below your means why not focus on increasing your means. If you will be realistic cutting down cost is like cutting down things that can make you happy. Psychologically most things we buy increase our happiness and self esteem.

In this short video I gave out suitable illustrations and reasons why people stay in poverty for life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D17HBY5Li_Q

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
don't go broke trying to look rich

2 Likes

Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by sagtav(f): 12:50am On Mar 09, 2020
where is the remaining 4?
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by MeKshow(m): 3:20am On Mar 09, 2020
Hes now broken too...
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by femi4: 5:14am On Mar 09, 2020
sagtav:
OP is broke too

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Distinct123: 7:39am On Mar 09, 2020
I really love this!
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by facenglish: 7:51am On Mar 09, 2020
wao what! a fantastic message of reality
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by ignis: 8:09am On Mar 09, 2020
La click la somersault.
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by ziegurf(m): 10:05am On Mar 09, 2020
ignis:
La click la somersault.

....la click la stumble la kada la kadii

grin
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by Geedy: 10:09am On Mar 09, 2020
Was hoping to see village pipu as one of the reasons
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by SoNature(m): 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
sagtav:

Watch the video
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by facenglish: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2020
this is fantastic!
Re: 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life by CanadaOrBust: 9:43am On Mar 16, 2020
sagtav:

Here they are. No need to watch any video:

Published on Jan 25, 2020
A lot of people are poor because of the habits they developed consciously or unconsciously and they are listed below:

1 . Living below their means without improving their means is one of the 5 habits that make people stay in poverty for life

2. Seeing their liabilities as assets is one of the 5 habits that make people stay in poverty for life.
3. Seeing traditional education a solution to their problem is one of the 5 habits that make people stay in poverty for life.
4. Over dependent on paycheck is one of the 5 habits that make people stay in poverty for life .
5. Blaming others for their problems is one of the 5 habits that make people stay in poverty for life .

(1) (Reply)

I Am Really Discouraged-etb Fresh Gradaute Trainee / Preparing For First Bank / Trainee Positions For Subsea Engineering Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.