Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final (33251 Views)

Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami / David Beckham Dribbles Inter Miami Players In Five-A-Side Match (Photos, Video) / Messi Leads Barca To Victory Behind Closed Doors Amid Referendum Chaos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by TheSuperX(m): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2023
The god of football never disappoint.
Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by realsammie(m): 8:45am On Aug 16, 2023
Thank God i choose Messi as my GOAT. No more stress arguing with penaldogs on who's the Goat. Messi enjoying the last years on his career and i am enjoying every moment of it.

The debate ended when he won the world cup.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by dealslip(f): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:
While somebody in Walai Talai Summoni Rojim desert end of the world league is busying parading bend down select - Aba made cup

The greatest in the history of football is showing us what we need. Lionel Messi is the most complete player in the history of soccer.

Arab are even sad because they are forced to make Penaldo happy but Messi makes everyone happy grin

Cc: nlfpmod
you are so crazy 🀣🀣🀣 @ bend down select Aba cup left me in stitches

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:51am On Aug 16, 2023
Well deserved!

Man has paid the price, clear way for man wey sabi...

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by 1gbdata: 8:52am On Aug 16, 2023
Good luck
Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by famzynet: 8:54am On Aug 16, 2023
teebagy:
U are daft. Didnt celta vigo beat al nasri 5_0. With ronaldo. Let al haili. Al ithad and al nasri play sevill. Bibao. Real sociedad. Villereal . Valencia then they will know how far.
You forgot to add that Inter Milan and PSG could not beat Al Nassr. These are two champions from two different leagues. I now only watch Saudi league and it is so interesting that I have no regrets.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by fredoooooo: 8:54am On Aug 16, 2023
Freshtruth:
MLS is a Micky mouse league Steven Gerarld just against alnasaar the team that sign Ronaldo that is what will call competition. I am just praying supersport should find a way to the airing Saudi Arabia league let me be watching instead . the Saudi Arabia league is now better than Laliga apart from the 3 top clubs in laliga show me the top players playing for the rest teams? Mbappe prefer to move to EPL than Laliga
Steven G. Beat portugal at all their world cup too ?...
Mr looking for competition, on highest level of competition, the world cup , where is ya penaldo ?
Saudi league better than La liga ? This Ronaldo fans ehn

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2023
A goat is a goat no matter what cool
Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:55am On Aug 16, 2023
Messi fanz vs Ronaldo fanz
cool

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by lomprico(m): 8:56am On Aug 16, 2023
The goal keepers in that league are utterly useless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by obedience4(m): 8:56am On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:
USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ & European Interview:

Messi: I have wọn the greatest cup in the history of football ⚽

Reporter: That's true, you won the world cup and also the best player at the tournament.

Arab version:

Reporter: Assamailekun Alfa Penaldo grin grin , have you won the greatest cup in the history of football?

Penaldo: (with red eyes), Maleikun Salam Aboki grin grin grin . Although I didn't win the world cup but I won something that looks like the world cup. Before coming to Walai Talai Desert league, I told them to design the cup to look just like the world cup so that I can pepper Messi fans.

Reporter: Alhamdulilah, can you show us the Aba made world cup you won?

Penaldo: πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

You wicked

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by izubext007: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2023
bro those player MLS are part time burger maker

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Jokerman(m): 8:58am On Aug 16, 2023
Burger league... Nothing new 🀣🀣🀣

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:58am On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:

Reporter: That's true, you won the world cup and also the best player at the tournament.

Arab version:

Reporter: Assamailekun Alfa Penaldo grin grin , have you won the greatest cup in the history of football?

Penaldo: (with red eyes), Maleikun Salam Aboki grin grin grin . Although I didn't win the world cup but I won something that looks like the world cup. Before coming to Walai Talai Desert league, I told them to design the cup to look just like the world cup so that I can pepper Messi fans.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Goodlady(f): 9:00am On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:

Yen yen yen yen.. Follow follow.. Who ask you? Cho cho cho tongue tongue tongue
Sharap. Even if I follow, your own too much on this thread a d am sure you carried Ronaldo'satter on your fault head. Let the man a d his fans breathe!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Dynamicboss: 9:00am On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:

Arab version:

Please.. please.. stop this na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Juanmike(m): 9:01am On Aug 16, 2023
Scripting league, burger league Hollywood league.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by simfrost90210: 9:01am On Aug 16, 2023
Freshtruth:
Kylian Mbappe prefer to move to EPL rather than Laliga his preferable team is Liverpool that y he want to renew is contract with PSG and wait for Liverpool to enter the champions league then he can sign. He is looking at Halaand as his main rival now and want to start up another messi/ronaldo rivalry in England. Forget thus Madrid talks it will never happen

πŸ€”πŸ€” i'm seeing a whole lot of sense in this...

Seemingly True To Sports Facts On Football!!!
What i find difficult is believing that Kylian will prefer moving to Anfield than any other club..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Jostoman: 9:03am On Aug 16, 2023
Freshtruth:
MLS is a Micky mouse league Steven Gerarld just against alnasaar the team that sign Ronaldo that is what will call competition. I am just praying supersport should find a way to the airing Saudi Arabia league let me be watching instead . the Saudi Arabia league is now better than Laliga apart from the 3 top clubs in laliga show me the top players playing for the rest teams? Mbappe prefer to move to EPL than Laliga
So Madrid has turn to EPL? grin Dey play.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by cursedAbiola(f): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:

Now repeat what you just said without tears 😭 bcox you go explain tire grin grin grin grin grin
shatap
dem go get your time soon
you'll see
Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Goddyrichie(m): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:

Arab version:

see mumu wey dey talk about Ronald even his last unborn child can feed u till u leave this world

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by ThierryJay: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2023
Jokerman:
Burger league... Nothing new 🀣🀣🀣

Better than the dusty league... where keeper no dey see ball but go dey shout inshallah make shot no enterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by osazsky(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2023
Meanwhile one cow in walahi talahi league won a rubber coated inter house sport cup...then i was in green house we won blue house in d finals..i didnt even celebrat cus it was like d walahi talahi cup

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Massdamm(m): 9:11am On Aug 16, 2023
ThierryJay:

Better than the dusty league... where keeper no dey see ball but go dey shout inshallah to catch shotπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Father4all: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:
While somebody in Walai Talai Summoni Rojim desert end of the world league is busying parading bend down select - Aba made cup

The greatest in the history of football is showing us what we need. Lionel Messi is the most complete player in the history of soccer.

Arab are even sad because they are forced to make Penaldo happy but Messi makes everyone happy grin

Cc: nlfpmod
Lies

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Father4all: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2023
MLS is an Amateur league. This why that Agbaya dey shine

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2023
them go explain tire, no evidence

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Jokerman(m): 9:25am On Aug 16, 2023
Messi ditched going to Saudi where top professional players are going for a country where the league is worse than farmers league. An Eibarman today, tomorrow and til the end of World. 🀣🀣🀣

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by spartachico(m): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2023
Assisted
Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by occfx: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2023
Lucanbay10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58KMNMC2lv0
Lionel Messi takes Inter Miami to the League Cup final for the first time in their club’s history.

Leo Messi has scored in all six of his Inter Miami games.
6 games
6 wins
9 goals
1 assist
GOAT

That keeper is afonshi

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Beverlyjean(f): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2023
Almiron:
my bro, I know you’d have do the needful by creating the topic as usual kudos. Don’t mind those penadogs, they were shamelessly celebrating an inconsequential trophy the other day like say dem win World Cup.

Tbh, I never knew Inter Miami will beat Union, cos they’re one of the best team in the MLS, oh boy as I dey watch the match e come be like friendly. They reduced Philly to dust.

Philadelphia Union is best team of MLS from a decade & was also a best team of tournament, have conceded only 4 goals in leagues cup, lost only 1 home game in last 35 matches & then Leo Messi magic happened they have already conceded 3 goals at the HT, another reason why he's the GOAT!

They're still in last place in MLS' Eastern Conference. The Goat Effect

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Beverlyjean(f): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:
Almiron Thierryjay Angelfrost

Our boy has done it again... grin grin grin

Obembet where art thou?

Beverlyjean, Penaldo co*k*r, where una hide?

Y wasn't he doing it with men in France ... reason he ran to play with women

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ecstatic Egyptian Disabled Fan Goes Wild As They Qualify For World Cup (Photo) / Lampard Breaks His Hand Celebrating Everton Win Against Newcastle / Emmanuel Adebayor With His Daughter (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.