Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final (33263 Views)

Messi Makes MLS History In Thrilling Inter Miami Win At Sold-out Gillette Stadia / Lionel Messi Is Heading To MLS, Decides To Join Inter Miami / David Beckham Dribbles Inter Miami Players In Five-A-Side Match (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by OJEEMAH(m): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2023
realsammie:
Thank God i choose Messi as my GOAT. No more stress arguing with penaldogs on who's the Goat. Messi enjoying the last years on his career and i am enjoying every moment of it.

The debate ended when he won the world cup.
The debate didn’t end. There was no debate to start with.

The media and Ronaldo fanboys created the supposed debate and that’s because Ronaldo is the closest player to Messi in their generation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Rahkman: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:
While somebody in Walai Talai Summoni Rojim desert end of the world league is busying parading bend down select - Aba made cup

The greatest in the history of football is showing us what we need. Lionel Messi is the most complete player in the history of soccer.

Arab are even sad because they are forced to make Penaldo happy but Messi makes everyone happy grin

hahahahaha kill me kill me grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Almiron: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:

Cho cho cho

Who ask you grin grin grin

Almiron come and carry ur wife oo
ignore that retaaaaard, have you ever come across a sane penadog? My neighbor’s dog is smarter than all of em

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by MrBroke(m): 10:27am On Aug 16, 2023
Beverlyjean:

He spoke facts... but as usual , pessi fans can never ever have a comeback with facts , just like agbadorians, u will rather reply with " cry" ... apart from the fraud , mention another player that he will compete with to win golden boot... he was a disaster in France where men played football

Messi at France was still better than your C.Ronaldo, na only blind person dey argue. How you watch messi then watch Ronaldo then say Ronaldo play ball pass Messi. The thing just dey baffle me like, ona no get eye or na spiritual problem self I no know. Person dey play with ease. You Ronaldo fanboys should call your lover may be best goal scorer of which if you check goal ratio he ain't even the best but saying he knows how to play more than Messi, omo that is pure sentiment at his peak. The argument just dey stupid

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by olusipimp(m): 10:29am On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:
While somebody in Walai Talai Summoni Rojim desert end of the world league is busying parading bend down select - Aba made cup

The greatest in the history of football is showing us what we need. Lionel Messi is the most complete player in the history of soccer.

Arab are even sad because they are forced to make Penaldo happy but Messi makes everyone happy grin

And you don make sense with dis trash.. Clap for urself
Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Beverlyjean(f): 10:35am On Aug 16, 2023
MrBroke:

Messi at France was still better than your C.Ronaldo, na only blind person dey argue. How you watch messi then watch Ronaldo then say Ronaldo play ball pass Messi. The thing just dey baffle me like, ona no get eye or na spiritual problem self I no know. Person dey play with ease. You Ronaldo fanboys should call your lover may be best goal scorer of which if you check goal ratio he ain't even the best but saying he knows how to play more than Messi, omo that is pure sentiment at his peak. The argument just dey stupid

U think u can just post delusion and people will agree with u... it simply shows u are slow... the fraud joined psg same time Ronaldo joined man u ... and Ronaldo still finished as 3rd top scorer in a decapitated man utd ...while ur fraud was sending psg out of the CL .... he was a failure at psg and he ran from farmers league to play with women since men no de give am chance to score again
Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by MrBroke(m): 10:36am On Aug 16, 2023
Lekan239:
what is the different between going to a very lower league like England isthmian league and play for the weakest team there, and going to the best league "premier league and played for man City.

Which is more superior between going to a lower league weakest team and build the weak team to carry their league within just a season, or going to Manchester City strongest team in England and won league with them.

Moreover, MLS is ranked higher than walatalie

You dey mind this Ronaldo Fanboys, they don't know football. Na just love for Ronaldo dey make dem dey talk like football illetrates. Stats dey for them to read to get sense but dem no sabi read to get sense na to argue dem sabi

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Beverlyjean(f): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2023
teebagy:
messi had more man of the match than mbape and was a flop. U are 'ignorance in the flesh'. Messi won balon d or despite been hated in that same france.

Another liessssss ...the fraud that cudnt make the farmers league team of the season... u guys can lie sha ..damnnn ...
Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by MrBroke(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U think u can just post delusion and people will agree with u... it simply shows u are slow... the fraud joined psg same time Ronaldo joined man u ... and Ronaldo still finished as 3rd top scorer in a decapitated man utd ...while ur fraud was sending psg out of the CL .... he was a failure at psg and he ran from farmers league to play with women since men no de give am chance to score again

Oga. So who in football who has more records, more achievements?
If you can answer this question correctly and you still compare your social media Player to Messi then keep deceiving yourself. Statistics is there to tell you who is better so go and read and get eduacted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Beverlyjean(f): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2023
MrBroke:

If you can answer this question correctly and you still compare your social media Player to Messi then keep deceiving yourself. Statistics is there to tell you who is better so go and read and get eduacted

So because Daniel Alves has most trophies I football, it now means he is the best ever... abi we should also say Giroud is better than kane cos kane has never won anything in his career...
Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by MrBroke(m): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Another liessssss ...the fraud that cudnt make the farmers league team of the season... u guys can lie sha ..damnnn ...

Go check am nah. Football illetrates. Na to argue blindly ona sabi. He had 14 Man of the match awards yet his season was disappointing because he didn't score more goals but if na your Ronaldo no score goal he is completely useless in a team except he becomes a defender

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by MrBroke(m): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2023
Beverlyjean:

So because Daniel Alves has most trophies I football, it now means he is the best ever... abi we should also say Giroud is better than kane cos kane has never won anything in his career...

Oga get sense. No be trophy I dey talk. Comot trophy. Individual records and achievements. Google na your friend. Check am now with this same phone, then come back or if possible show me your proof why Ronaldo is better or else be truthful to yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by mayor1814: 10:48am On Aug 16, 2023
Freshtruth:
My conclusion Why is messi sacred of Cristiano? Why is messi sacred of competition? Ronaldo went to Italy n invitee messi to come he couldn't, Ronaldo went to EPL but guess what messi ran to Ligue one. It is clear in our eyes but blind messi fans can't speak out Ronaldo no dey pretend lmessi should stop all this hide and seek

oga there is no any competition in the first instance. Messi is in the conversation of sport greatest with the likes of Muhammad Ali and Michael Jordan. Messi has conquered everything in football. Messi is the BEST FOOTBALL PLAYER OF ALL TIME.

WILL MESSI EVEN COMPETE WITH A THIEF THAT TRIES TO STEAL A GOAL AT THE WORLD CUP?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by boomcity009(m): 10:54am On Aug 16, 2023
Messi is a drop gorgeoous GOAT for life but Ronaldo is UNCOMPARABLE.. Boy too complete..
Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by mayor1814: 10:57am On Aug 16, 2023
realsammie:
Thank God i choose Messi as my GOAT. No more stress arguing with penaldogs on who's the Goat. Messi enjoying the last years on his career and i am enjoying every moment of it.

The debate ended when he won the world cup.

boss there is no any debate anywhere in the first instance. Messi has always been the best player football has ever seen.

1st Messi

2nd Pele and Maradona

and others like Zidane, Ronaldo De Lima and Tapnaldo in the next level but not in the level of those top three.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by udeh3(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2023
teebagy:
U are daft. Didnt celta vigo beat al nasri 5_0. With ronaldo. Let al haili. Al ithad and al nasri play sevill. Bibao. Real sociedad. Villereal . Valencia then they will know how far.

Were you aware the Saudi club played the Club World Cup final with Real Madrid? Where is any US club when it comes to World Club Football?

Please, talk with facts and not sentiments. Messi and Ronaldo are two great players history will never forget. But, we should not talk by placing sentiments ahead of facts
Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by blowjohn(m): 11:12am On Aug 16, 2023
Freshtruth:
Kylian Mbappe prefer to move to EPL rather than Laliga his preferable team is Liverpool that y he want to renew is contract with PSG and wait for Liverpool to enter the champions league then he can sign. He is looking at Halaand as his main rival now and want to start up another messi/ronaldo rivalry in England. Forget thus Madrid talks it will never happen

That mpape guy na confused person

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by udeh3(m): 11:14am On Aug 16, 2023
MrBroke:

The body that regulates football in the world is FIFA. Meaning, the FIFA award is the most powerful individual awards as a footballer. Ronaldo has more and any other player
Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Ezyp(m): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:
USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ & European Interview:

Messi: I have wọn the greatest cup in the history of football ⚽

Reporter: That's true, you won the world cup and also the best player at the tournament.

Arab version:

Reporter: Assamailekun Alfa Penaldo grin grin , have you won the greatest cup in the history of football?

Penaldo: (with red eyes), Maleikun Salam Aboki grin grin grin . Although I didn't win the world cup but I won something that looks like the world cup. Before coming to Walai Talai Desert league, I told them to design the cup to look just like the world cup so that I can pepper Messi fans.

Reporter: Alhamdulilah, can you show us the Aba made world cup you won?

Penaldo: πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Ronaldo lives rent free inside your empty head I guess? Why not celebrate with Messi instead of attacking Ronaldo. Grow up please
Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by udeh3(m): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2023
mayor1814:

boss there is no any debate anywhere in the first instance. Messi has always been the best player football has ever seen.

1st Messi

2nd Pele and Maradona

and others like Zidane, Ronaldo De Lima and Tapnaldo in the next level but not in the level of those top three.

I still don't understand why Messi should be number 1. Okay, if you guys claim he has got the World Cup, he has just one, even Pele has two. So, why should Messi be ahead of Pele if World Cup is the criteria. Then, if we use Champions League, Ronaldo should be topping the list. If we say most goals ever scored, Ronaldo should also be topping the list and if it's about most trophies, Dani Alves should be topping the list not Messi... So, what are your criteria for your listing?

In conclusion, I see no reason for comparison. Both players, Ronaldo and Messi are great, if not the greatest the Football family has seen. They're special in their own ways and uniqueness.
Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Sucre6: 11:29am On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:

Reporter: That's true, you won the world cup and also the best player at the tournament.

Arab version:

Reporter: Assamailekun Alfa Penaldo grin grin , have you won the greatest cup in the history of football?

Penaldo: (with red eyes), Maleikun Salam Aboki grin grin grin . Although I didn't win the world cup but I won something that looks like the world cup. Before coming to Walai Talai Desert league, I told them to design the cup to look just like the world cup so that I can pepper Messi fans.

Am a ronaldo fan but this really got me laughing 🀣

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by udeh3(m): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2023
Segxydube:

Lol scared of Cristiano?? The competition they had in europe, messi still came on top of him. On the world stage, messi still cane on top... On trophies won, messi still came on top... On individual awards won messi still came on top.

So what nonsense are you saying?

Please, kindly name the Europe competition Messi came on top. Is it numbers of Champions' League cups, or the highest goal scorer in Champions League? Ronaldo played in Europe as a country while Messi plays in South America as a nation of Origin. I'm trying to understand your point as it relates the word 'europe'.
Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by MrBroke(m): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2023
udeh3:

The body that regulates football in the world is FIFA. Meaning, the FIFA award is the most powerful individual awards as a footballer. Ronaldo has more and any other player

Wetin you deu cap. Name the individual award? B like say na basketball you dey watch. Which fifa award you dey talk about. Why you no mention them?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by MrBroke(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2023
udeh3:

I still don't understand why Messi should be number 1. Okay, if you guys claim he has got the World Cup, he has just one, even Pele has two. So, why should Messi be ahead of Pele if World Cup is the criteria. Then, if we use Champions League, Ronaldo should be topping the list. If we say most goals ever scored, Ronaldo should also be topping the list and if it's about most trophies, Dani Alves should be topping the list not Messi... So, what are your criteria for your listing?

You see what you don't understand. Who is a better at kicking the ball, performing wonders with the ball cause the name of the sport is football.

In conclusion, I see no reason for comparison. Both players, Ronaldo and Messi are great, if not the greatest the Football family has seen. They're special in their own ways and uniqueness.
Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by ThierryJay: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2023
OJEEMAH:
The debate didn’t end. There was no debate to start with.

The media and Ronaldo fanboys created the supposed debate and that’s because Ronaldo is the closest player to Messi in their generation.

GBAM.

Like Peter Crouch said, once you say Ronaldo is better, I'll immediately downgrade your intellectual capabilities cos na so you go dey apply that okpo thinking on other matters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by kunleham(m): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:

Arab version:

You are a funny dude! but please don't ridicule Cristiano, he is a great achiever in his own right.
Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by ThierryJay: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2023
udeh3:

Please, kindly name the Europe competition Messi came on top. Is it numbers of Champions' League cups, or the highest goal scorer in Champions League? Ronaldo played in Europe as a country while Messi plays in South America as a nation of Origin. I'm trying to understand your point as it relates the word 'europe'.

I'll indulge you on his behalf. So La Liga of Spain is not European ba? Messi has way more combined UCL and league trophies than Pendu.

Ronaldo has just 1 more UCL than Messi while Messi has 5 European league trophies than him.

Head to head in all competitions Messi bests him both in goals scored and games won.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by MrBroke(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2023
ThierryJay:

GBAM.

Like Peter Crouch said, once you say Ronaldo is better, I'll immediately downgrade your intellectual capabilities cos na so you go dey apply that okpo thinking on other matters.

Omo. Na so me too I dey cause I see it as lack of intellect. If one can't comprehend something so obvious then that person is definitely not smart or good at reasoning. Sometimes I just look at people like it is not the same brain and eye we dey use watch and understand football

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by ThierryJay: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2023
MrBroke:

Omo. Na so me too I dey cause I see it as lack of intellect. If one can't comprehend something so obvious then that person is definitely not smart or good at reasoning. Sometimes I just look at people like it is not the same brain and eye we dey use watch and understand football

Another GBAM! πŸ’―

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Brownbetsport24: 11:55am On Aug 16, 2023
Re: Lionel Messi Leads Inter Miami Into Their First EVER Final by Peterpanny: 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
Freshtruth:
Of choosing MLS because of family and move to a proper competition even NPFL is more competitive than MLs Cristiano has 5 Hotels in the us even has a mansion there so he could as well use that as an excuse to move to the us but he love competition. Neymar,Benzema,ronaldo,Firmino will be vying for the Golden boot next season that is what we call competition. Not MLS that is below messi Level
this explanation will favour you and your family,
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emenike Kneels Down As Emmanuel Obimma Ebube Muonso Prays For Him (Pic) / Willian 'Likes' Chelsea's Instagram Post Celebrating Their Win Over Arsenal / Emmanuel Adebayor With His Daughter (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.