Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

violation Statistics By State And Region - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / violation Statistics By State And Region (3923 Views)

Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police / ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister / Nigerian Drug Statistics By Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by htajz: 12:27am On Oct 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

This is why I love and cherish my Ekiti men. Seriously. They have morals and values (well 95% of them). Well, what can I say, we bring our children up right. Seriously, anytime a Nigerian tells me he's Ekiti, I just have deep respect for that person (95% of the time). I am proud of my brothers. Love you guys tokan tokan kiss kiss kiss
seriously am impressed with ekiti state cus they have been put in bad light before making us believe its the worst place to visit in southwest but am really dissapointed with oyo state for having such high number of rape cases.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by lagcity(m): 12:28am On Oct 13, 2011
First of all, the stats do not exist. Even if it does, SW incidents will be inflated becos of non-Yorubas like the 5 rapist.s who just struck in Lagos. I guess the OP is feeling the heat for his ppl, so he had to bring up this topic, not knowing that sometimes it is better to let matters die.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 13, 2011
Johndoe100:

Nna bros, why you come call us for this kind of tin?

P[lease don't delude yourself. You people steal sex all the time, even one of your kings is in jail for stolen sex. So much so that there was the incident on the other thread were the yoruba boys were dragging a girl away in broad daylight to go and violation at oshodi or somewhere like that. You are not in Nigeria so you need to just let us who are here enlighten you.

We have known all along that you guys are just criminal. If you steal peoples oil, their company's and such, why not steal sex as well.

the oba is not Lagosian.

Furthermore, since he rape fest is still going on both online and offline with you ppl, make I waka. Na so so my toto go dey for youtube all in the name of . . . .  

Na real wa o!!
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by htajz: 12:29am On Oct 13, 2011
Johndoe100:

Nna bros, why you come call us for this kind of tin?

P[lease don't delude yourself. You people steal sex all the time, even one of your kings is in jail for stolen sex. So much so that there was the incident on the other thread were the yoruba boys were dragging a girl away in broad daylight to go and violation at oshodi or somewhere like that. You are not in Nigeria so you need to just let us who are here enlighten you.

We have known all along that you guys are just criminal. If you steal peoples oil, their company's and such, why not steal sex as well.

i have sisters so when it comes to rape count me out of tribalism , who knows where my sisters will end up serving or settling, abeg make we discuss this thing well
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 13, 2011
htajz:

seriously am impressed with ekiti state cus they have been put in bad light before making us believe its the worst place to visit in southwest but am really dissapointed with oyo state for having such high number of violation cases.

Oyo. . . . barely hear anything from them.

How long ago was that stats and until we know with groups reported the rape case, the tats are just . . . .
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 13, 2011
Ra-pe girls everytime.wetin them no dey ra-pe boys ?
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 13, 2011
And for Ekiti, dont think if it doesnt happen, our girls wont talk.

Have you met an angry Ekiti woman? na she go grab you by the shirt and take you to the police. Very stubborn and strong headed ppl (I'm an exception sha)
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by htajz: 12:33am On Oct 13, 2011
lagcity:

First of all, the stats do not exist. Even if it does, SW incidents will be inflated becos of non-Yorubas like the 5 despoiler.s who just struck in Lagos. I guess the OP is feeling the heat for his ppl, so he had to bring up this topic, not knowing that sometimes it is better to let matters die.

o boy better stop deceiving yourself , i have already  removed lagos from southwest did it chnage the fact that women are raped accross the nation?
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by htajz: 12:37am On Oct 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Oyo. . . . barely hear anything from them.

How long ago was that stats and until we know with groups reported the violation case, the tats are just . . . .
http://cleen.org/officialcrimestatistic.html wetin group got to do with this abi they dey ask for group before they rape, when they raped the corper from south in kano did they ask her her group? when they posted the rape videos from abia and the one from ibadan did they care about their group.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by htajz: 12:40am On Oct 13, 2011
lagcity:

First of all, the stats do not exist. Even if it does, SW incidents will be inflated becos of non-Yorubas like the 5 despoiler.s who just struck in Lagos. I guess the OP is feeling the heat for his ppl, so he had to bring up this topic, not knowing that sometimes it is better to let matters die.

so let matters of rape just die abi? your fada there the more we talk about it the more women will be alert and men will look after their female relatives better.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 13, 2011
htajz:

http://cleen.org/officialcrimestatistic.html wetin group got to do with this abi they dey ask for group before they violation, when they violated the corper from south in kano did they ask her her group? when they posted the violation videos from abia and the one from  ibadan did they care about their group.

WITH LARGE IMMIGRATION TO THE SW NIGERIA, GROUP IS IMPORTANT.

YORUBA MEN ARE A LOT OF THINGS, BUT MASS RAP IST THEY ARE NOT. LAST THING I HEARD, ALL THE CHICKS WERE FLYING TO THE SW TO FIND YORUBA HUSBANDS.

ALL THE NON-YORUBA CHICKS WERE ATTACKING THE YORUBA CHICKS LOL.

ME O, I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY SEE, BUT GLORY BE TO GOD.

YORUBA MEN ARE THE TYPES THAT CAN GET IT; UGLY, OKAY, SEXY.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by htajz: 12:47am On Oct 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

WITH LARGE IMMIGRATION TO THE SW NIGERIA, GROUP IS IMPORTANT.

YORUBA MEN ARE A LOT OF THINGS, BUT MASS RAP IST THEY ARE NOT. LAST THING I HEARD, ALL THE CHICKS WERE FLYING TO THE SW TO FIND YORUBA HUSBANDS.

ALL THE NON-YORUBA CHICKS WERE ATTACKING THE YORUBA CHICKS LOL.

ME O, I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY SEE, BUT GLORY BE TO GOD.

YORUBA MEN ARE THE TYPES THAT CAN GET IT; UGLY, OKAY, SEXY.

and how about the large immigration of yoruba men into the south south there by making our the statistics high especially in edo,rivers and bayelsa,even kano etc? stop all these useless denial the cases we get about violation everyday are usually yoruba and igbo whats up with the self denial? remeber how they where denying about poverty and illiteracy in the southwest now everybody knows the truth, pls lets stop all these and move on , you yorubas and igbos also need to stop posting disgusting threads about nigeria all over the internet.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 13, 2011
SO NA EVEN 2008 STATS?

WHERE IS THE 2011 ONE JARE.

NIGERIAN WOMEN SHOULD STAND UP.

WE NEED TO START FIGHTING. . . . AND I'D START BY RAPING MEN. . . .  YES O.  WEAR THOSE STRAP ON DE EKS AND DRIVE THROUGH THEM USING THEIR BACK DOORS.

hmm
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 13, 2011
htajz:

and how about the large immigration of yoruba men into the south south there by making our the statistics high especially in edo,rivers and bayelsa,even kano etc? stop all these useless hypocrisy the cases we get about violation everyday are usually yoruba and igbo whats up with the self denial?

ohhh now theres a huge immigration of yoruba men to the SS.

After una don say Yoruba men no dey pass their backyard. iNTERESTING TURN OF EVENT.

Anyways, to be in a dark room with a stranger, I'd choose a Yoruba man. They are more trained.

in order to seem LESS tribalistic, I will leave you to your thread. Enjoy.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by nolongTing: 1:53am On Oct 13, 2011
htajz:

so let matters of violation just die abi? your fada there the more we talk about it the  more women will be alert and men will look after their female relatives better.

Yes lets talk about it indeed! Why do so many ibo people on this forum start a fight and then end up with an a.s.s whooping? You are the next victim  grin grin

Oyo and Lagos have millions of ibo residents who love to live off and hate yoruba people.  There are also nigerians from all over the country that gravitate to these areas of pertinent economic activity, so the stats need to be analysed further.  For example is there any ethnicity data? Most young Ibo men in search of greener pastures do not come to the SW with a female partner so they have a higher probability of committing sexual offences.

But more importantly, how could you miss the fact that [size=21pt]the SE has a Higher MURDER RATE than the SW including Lagos?[/size]
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 13, 2011
Most of you are shouting Igbos this, Yorubas, that, Hausas hmm? I'm surprised no one bothered adding the numbers that were supplied in OP's post.

Add the numbers from all the regions and you get a sum of 1,340 cases of violation occurring each year. Out of 150 million or so Nigerians in Nigeria, are we truly supposed to believe that there are only 1,340 violation cases? Continue arguing about tribes, states, and regions. However, with the evidence supplied, and if that evidence is true, then it's incontrovertible that we have a much larger issue on our plate than who desecrates more/most. Clearly there are several cases going unreported, or they're reported and completely dismissed. I would assume the unreported and/or dismissed cases would take priority.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 13, 2011
nolongTing:

There are also nigerians from all over the country that gravitate to these areas of pertinent economic activity, so the stats need to be analysed further. 

That's why I asked for the groups who reported.

No tribalism, but a gang of 5 Igbo men just violated a 15 yrs old in lagos this week. That one will be counted as lagos violation too o.

Like the chick above me said. . . . this thread is pointless, we should focus on RISING violation cases in 2011 onward, not from 2003/2008. Esp since  SW is a harbor for every nigerian.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by mitofag: 2:23am On Oct 13, 2011
I am happy SW came first again.

We are the best in everything.

None can beat us. We rule.

Ileke-idi come over , let me r/a/p/e/ you so I can add to our stat! wink

Ogugu, if you want to join, no lele
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 13, 2011
Oloshi. Were buruku.
ko ni da fun e. omo mami water, oniranu. E no bo berra for you.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by nolongTing: 2:29am On Oct 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Oloshi. Were buruku.

Ami!!!!!!!! what a piece of Poo he is   grin grin

Ileke-IdI:

That's why I asked for the groups who reported.

No tribalism, but a gang of 5 Igbo men just violated a 15 yrs old in lagos this week. That one will be counted as lagos violation too o.

Like the chick above me said. . . . this thread is pointless, we should focus on RISING violation cases in 2011 onward, not from 2003/2008. Esp since  SW is a harbor for every nigerian.

That is a very good example - we need more accurate statistics to tackle these terrible crimes. Its just that the @OP was trying to paint the SW in a bad light so I provided the MURDER stats, i wonder why he dose not want to discuss all of a sudden lol!  I have told them many times not to throw stones if they live in a glass house.  grin
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by nolongTing: 2:34am On Oct 13, 2011
htajz:

so let matters of violation just die abi? your fada there the more we talk about it the  more women will be alert and men will look after their female relatives better.

Yes lets talk about it indeed! Why do so many ibo people on this forum start a fight and then end up with an a.s.s whooping? You are the next victim  grin grin

Oyo and Lagos have millions of ibo residents who love to live off and hate yoruba people.  There are also nigerians from all over the country that gravitate to these areas of pertinent economic activity, so the stats need to be analysed further.  For example is there any ethnicity data? Most young Ibo men in search of greener pastures do not come to the SW with a female partner so they have a higher probability of committing intimate offences.

But more importantly, how could you miss the fact that [size=21pt]the SE has a Higher MURDER RATE than the SW including Lagos?[/size]
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by htajz: 2:36am On Oct 13, 2011
ogugua88:

Most of you are shouting Igbos this, Yorubas, that, Hausas hmm? I'm surprised no one bothered adding the numbers that were supplied in OP's post.

Add the numbers from all the regions and you get a sum of 1,340 cases of violation occurring each year. Out of 150 million or so Nigerians in Nigeria, are we truly supposed to believe that there are only 1,340 violation cases? Continue arguing about tribes, states, and regions. However, with the evidence supplied, and if that evidence is true, then it's incontrovertible that we have a much larger issue on our plate than who desecrates more/most. Clearly there are several cases going unreported, or they're reported and completely dismissed. I would assume the unreported and/or dismissed cases would take priority.

dont mind these people that how they derail every thread on nairaland and baptise everybody igbo, anyway lets keep fooling ourselves while they keep raping our women.

nolongTing:

Ami!!!!!!!! what a piece of Poo he is  grin grin grin

That is a very good example - we need more accurate statistics to tackle these terrible crimes. Its just that the @OP was trying to paint the SW in a bad light so I provided the MURDER stats, i wonder why he dose not want to discuss all of a sudden lol!  I have told them many times not to throw stones if they live in a glass house.  grin

you want to turn this into igbo yoruba bashing thread but it wont work this time cus its not only igbo and yoruba  women that are being raped in nigeria.please shut up if you have nothing else to contribute.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by nolongTing: 2:46am On Oct 13, 2011
htajz:

dont mind these people that how they derail every thread on nairaland and baptise everybody igbo, anyway lets keep fooling ourselves while they keep Desecrating our women.

you want to turn this into igbo yoruba bashing thread but it wont work this time cus its not only igbo and yoruba  women that are being violated in nigeria.please shut up if you have nothing else to contribute.

Oh you are soooo stooopid! I am sure you had no tribalistic intentions lol! grin grin grin Anyway I said:

1. Oyo and Lagos have millions of ibo residents.  There are also nigerians from all over the country that gravitate to these areas of pertinent economic activity, so the stats need to be analysed further.  For example is there any ethnicity data? Ileke gave a good example of igbo men r.a.ping in Lagos and that was computed as a crime in the SW.

2. Most young Ibo men in search of greener pastures do not come to the SW with a female partner so they have a higher probability of committing intimate offences - are you disputing that?

So I have contributed to the discussion at hand, why not address my points?  or is the fact that the [size=21pt]SE has a Higher MURDER rate than the SW[/size] an embarrassment to you?
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by aljharem3: 2:50am On Oct 13, 2011
why was this thread derailed ??

people face the topic, it has nothing to do with yoruba and igbo afterall, the country is mixed and zones does not define ethnic groups

In the SW, there are lots of igbos

in the SS there are lot of yoruba

in the SE, northerners

in the north, yorubas and igbos. so really what are you people fighting for ?
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by htajz: 2:55am On Oct 13, 2011
this thread dey really pain some people oo shocked

alj_harem:

why was this thread derailed ??

people face the topic, it has nothing to do with yoruba and igbo afterall, the country is mixed and zones does not define ethnic groups

In the SW, there are lots of igbos

in the SS there are lot of yoruba

in the SE, northerners

in the north, yorubas and igbos. so really what are you people fighting for ?

this is why nigeria must split rather than discuss issues some people go just dey vex grin
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Relax101(m): 3:23am On Oct 13, 2011
I trowey big bomb on this thread.
All tribalist will have no place to hide in Nigeria next year.
I will storm Nigeria next year and deal mercilessly with any one or group of people who bring or rear their ugly tribalistic tendencies to the future and national discourse in Nigeria.
I will not rest till I send them out of Nigeria or will kill them all.
One man revolution.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 13, 2011
Relax101:

I[b] will storm Nigeria next year and deal mercilessly with any one or group of people[/b] who bring or rear their ugly tribalistic tendencies to the future and national discourse in Nigeria.
One man revolution.

I can give you my Nigerian address. Come alone, plz dont come in gangs of 2, 3,4,5 etc. Anything more than one, I will call the police.

God bless you.

P.S: Next year is too far.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by nolongTing: 3:26am On Oct 13, 2011
Relax101:

I will storm Nigeria next year and deal mercilessly with any one or group of people who bring or rear their ugly tribalistic tendencies to the future and national discourse in Nigeria.
One man revolution.

You will have to start by killing yourself first :- wink
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 13, 2011
Relax101:
One man revolution.

Troubling is it not? All they saw was SS and SW. They didn't notice that a mere 1,340 violations occur each year in a lawless country with 150,000,000 citizens lol.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by ektbear: 3:27am On Oct 13, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Oloshi. Were buruku.

Lmao

The housefly in human form strikes again. Again poking his nose where no one asked him. Creepy-@ss dude, saying weird sh1t that is as relevant as the price of tea.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Relax101(m): 3:41am On Oct 13, 2011
nolongTing:

You will have to start by killing yourself first :- wink

Ohh please shut it.
There is a national problem and you quickly resort to name calling.
Ohh you devil, if i happen to come across you next year, i will make sure i drag you on the streets of Abeokuta, tied up in chains.

ogugua88:

Troubling is it not? All they saw was SS and SW. They didn't notice that a mere 1,340 violations occur each year in a lawless country with 150,000,000 citizens lol.

Omalicha, kedu kodi?
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by nolongTing: 3:46am On Oct 13, 2011
Relax101:

Ohh please shut it.
There is a national problem and you quickly resort to name calling.
Ohh you devil, if i happen to come across you next year, i will make sure i drag you on the streets of Abeokuta, tied up in chains.

Omalicha, kedu kodi?

You are justifying the MURDER statistics from the SE you MURDERING FILTHY MURAFUCKER grin grin koni d fun e ati gbo gbo ebi e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoots Man And His Girlfriend In Warri (Graphic Photo) / New Tricks Used By Fraudsters That You Will Hardly Know Until You Fall A Victim / Police Killed Because Of #100 In Ukanafun LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.