Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting (41750 Views)

Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar / Investor & Exporter Window Crashes to All Time Low At N788.42/$1 / Naira Crashes To Record Low At Official Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2023
Oh Allah have mercy on us
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by PlayerMeji: 9:09am On Aug 16, 2023
But I should believe every negative news abi...

Olodo

oloriooko:
stop swallowing every news hook line and sinker and stop this senseless "obi supporter" thing cuz we are all in this together irrespective of who you voted for
stop beating about the bush, grow up and face the reality
as at this morning a pound goes for 1182ngn
stop propagating false senseless news cuz daily trust posted it
what will make a dollar crash over night without attendant calculated definite economic steps over a period of time
FYI a dollar goes for 935-940 in the real parallel market today not in your parallelogram market grin

finally a question for you, do you even buy dollar or pound?

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by AngelicBeing: 9:09am On Aug 16, 2023
YAWNS
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by kelvindj98: 9:09am On Aug 16, 2023
D
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by MrsTwrite(f): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2023
Nigeria no work!
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by ufotty2001: 9:10am On Aug 16, 2023
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by AlphaWolf27: 9:10am On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:

Goodnews keh

So you believe a mere meeting without work input will crash dollar

If na so make them dey hold the meeting every two hours so that before end of next tomorrow dollar will crash to $1 to N10

Some of una get small brain I swear

If to say you be woman to knack you go cheap

It's obvious you've got the smaller brain. Anything can make it crash and could range from change in policies, announcement of perceived changes, change in govt, etc. Please be educated on subjects before you run your mouth.

6 Likes

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by smartkester(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2023
donbachi:
100% importation of foreign goods is the cause.
but Nigeria was importing heavily during the days of Sani Abacha and exchange rate was #22 to $1 back then. Importation is a problem but is that the major problem?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by Henix(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2023
oloriooko:
stop swallowing every news hook line and sinker and stop this senseless "obi supporter" thing cuz we are all in this together irrespective of who you voted for
stop beating about the bush, grow up and face the reality
as at this morning a pound goes for 1182ngn
stop propagating false senseless news cuz daily trust posted it
what will make a dollar crash over night without attendant calculated definite economic steps over a period of time
FYI a dollar goes for 935-940 in the real parallel market today not in your parallelogram market grin

finally a question for you, do you even buy dollar or pound?

I tire

1 Like

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by Starking1000000(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2023
Can't believe some people believe this.

APC fool's Will believe and promote lies even when it's clear it did not change

1 Like

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by ahnie: 9:10am On Aug 16, 2023
It should crash to an all time low.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by Bestbeelieve: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2023
790 kee u dia! sometin wey don dey smell 1 tauzand

1 Like

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by hammerT: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2023
PROPAGANDA

IT IS STILL 800 AND WILL RISE AGAIN PAST 1000 AGAIN.
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by lomprico(m): 9:12am On Aug 16, 2023
money121:
Good news

Good lies

1 Like

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 9:12am On Aug 16, 2023
angryas I dey type, this is the dollar rate to naira,
Make una no dey fool us

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by Hopebringer: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2023
Lies!!

This is all this president and his team are good at. Lies lies and lies

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by spencekat(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2023
Dshocker:
Like this now, man is losing a lot of money 😭😭😭
It is 942 at AbokiFx

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by Nchenches: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2023
Dollar crashes? See your head see propaganda. Don't let Uncle Sam hear you. Say the Naira appreciated against the Dollar, simple. All these una patch patch work propaganda for Tinubu sef.
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by elipheleh(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2023
Lies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by Olammy08(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2023
Some people will just come online and type unverifiable information...when the parallel market is still selling at 920 this morning

3 Likes

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by Calitoscassius(m): 9:14am On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:
Parallel market ko parallelogram junction ni

No go bank or meet Aboki to sell dollar for you @ N790 oo if not na slap them go use cover your face
grin grin grin grin grin true, Audio crashing.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by HeroicMeastro: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You're sad the news is about the naira strengthening against the dollar grin

Don't mind the fool..
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by Dshocker(m): 9:14am On Aug 16, 2023
spencekat:
It is 942 at AbokiFx

Well, by the end of today market we would know the outcome.
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by spiSeyi: 9:16am On Aug 16, 2023
Bad news for Obi grin , if PBAT can stabilize the economy by this time next year. I can tell you that Obi will lose relevance in Nigeria politics for life bcs Obi and his mobs are only banking on the poor economic status of Nigeria. You will see them bitter whenever there is any good news about Nigeria. Oh, I forgot that they have become Nigeriens, maybe Obi should try his luck in Niger 🇳🇪 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by tope56(m): 9:16am On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:

Goodnews keh

So you believe a mere meeting without work input will crash dollar

If na so make them dey hold the meeting every two hours so that before end of next tomorrow dollar will crash to $1 to N10

Some of una get small brain I swear

If to say you be woman to knack you go cheap
I don't know why you are allergies to good news about Nigeria. Well it's obvious considering where you are coming from. If you read the news very you will hear that CBN is intervening in FX market which means more dollars is going to be available which will automatically bring down the price of Dollar.

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by megawealth01: 9:17am On Aug 16, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Audio crash. Something that I sold N915 per $ 30 minutes ago
grin
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by Curious345: 9:17am On Aug 16, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by Curious345: 9:17am On Aug 16, 2023
This junta has failed
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by occfx: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2023
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/after-tinubu-cbn-governors-meeting-dollar-crashes-to-n790-at-parallel-market/

Going round and round, experimental government. To APC now, this is an achievement. I pity zombies.
Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by franchasofficia: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2023
Me I bought my own Emilokan dollar at 570 as soon as I showed them my Emilokan cap grin

1 Like

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by penearth(m): 9:19am On Aug 16, 2023
If na ordinary meeting go da bring "crash" Abeg make d meeting da go on every week make e b $1- #20 as e da when Abacha leave am

1 Like

Re: Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting by igbosarejews(m): 9:19am On Aug 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You wey no get money to buy dollar too dey talk cheesy

Only useless obi supporters don't like hearing good news about Nigeria.
To be honest the real Abokis and Mauluu's in Nigeria supposed to be some of you Yoruba's I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Are Engaged / What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.