Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia (3586 Views)

Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel / ATM Card Thief Caught In Hotel He Lodged In With His Girlfriend / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by Metrix147: 10:29am On Aug 16, 2023
Officers of Abia State police command have arrested one Bishop Timothy Otu, the General Overseer of Agape Evangelical Ministries (City of Miracles) in Obikabia Junction Aba, Abia in connection with the death of a female cleric and mother of five simply identified as “Evangelist Happiness”, ABN TV reports.

She was said to have died in a room in Jubilee Guest House Ovom, Ogborhill Aba where she was lodged along with bishop Otu.

Reports say the incident happened around 11pm on Saturday 12th August 2023.

The bishop was said to have absconded after the woman's death, telling the receptionist that he was going to buy food at that time of the night.

The manager of the Hotel who suspected foul play immediately reported to the Eastern Ngwa Police Station in Obingwa Local Government Area around around 1am on Sunday morning.

Upon arrival of police detectives, the victim was said to have laid naked, fuming from her mouth and nose.

Further investigations revealed that the late Evangelist who hails from Umuatakawom in Obingwa is a member of the Agape Evangelical Ministries Incorporated founded by Otu.

They were said to have been engaging in romantic relationships as seen in the text messages they exchanged.

Investigations revealed that the woman died during the marathon sex with the Bishop.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/pastor-arrested-after-death-of-married-woman-he-lodged-in-hotel-with-in-abia/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by Chiefpriestt: 10:30am On Aug 16, 2023
Randy men everywhere. Avoid people's wives and husbands if you want to live long on earth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by madridguy(m): 10:30am On Aug 16, 2023
Make God Almighty continue to forgive us human. Chai, see where angel of death go meet the woman, come put the man for big gbege too.

Things like this dey fear me serious whenever i get match to play either home or away.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2023
36 hot strokes of the cane are deserving of any man who allows his wife to develop closeness with a pastor or Reverend,all in the name of Christianity.
We all can make Heaven without being close to any man of God, after all they don't have the monopoly of knowledge of the Holy Bible and hearing from God.
God can speak to us through dreams and visions and we can know the Word by private study.
Spiritual laziness and gullibility are the reason, foolish Christians fall prey to all these accursed fake pastors.
The destruction awaiting all fake pastors is ready and wide awake.
The idiot should be sent to prison where he belongs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by rienre: 10:46am On Aug 16, 2023
Abia state: Land of Criminals
Anambra state: Land of the Saints
Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 16, 2023
Hmm
All in the name of pastor
Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by BigYash: 10:54am On Aug 16, 2023
So many fake pastors these days. There is one in Asaba now, I know him very well. Yahoo no pay am,he is now a prophet.. Sleeping with anything on skirt that comes his way... God too dey merciful sha

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:57am On Aug 16, 2023
We wey dey knack people wives,may God forgive us
Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by DrAkpamudehe: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
We wey dey knack people wives,may God forgive us

From prostitutes to people's wives. Oga, your life na error

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by adecz: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
Who go come bury this adulterous
wife now❓❓❓🤔🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by TimeTraveller: 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
They developed Lagos. They developed Kano. They developed South Africa, Indonesia and Malaysia.

Now, they are developing other people's wives.

Na dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by Federalis: 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
Okay
Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by udede(m): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ndi Igbo ibem should i announce the meaning of that surname of the bishop ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by Emmanuel909090: 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
Speechless
Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by achymmania: 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
I heard tge woman's husband is in bayelsa working. Guy man no gree come house.
Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by Chronosvineberg(m): 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by Chronosvineberg(m): 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
Elon burst
Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:02am On Aug 17, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

From prostitutes to people's wives. Oga, your life na error
make I borrow damn niggar from that yeye slowmanir man. You just keep your wife away from me.
Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 17, 2023
udede:
Ndi Igbo ibem should i announce the meaning of that surname of the bishop ?

Otu or ofu means one na

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by complexstuffs(m): 6:31am On Aug 17, 2023
He probably killed her to eat her because he is from the region of CANNIBALS
Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by udede(m): 6:53am On Aug 17, 2023
Skyview01:

Otu or ofu means one na

cheesy grin cheesy
It also means kpekus (ótų)
Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:58am On Aug 17, 2023
Metrix147:
Officers of Abia State police command have arrested one Bishop Timothy Otu, the General Overseer of Agape Evangelical Ministries (City of Miracles) in Obikabia Junction Aba, Abia in connection with the death of a female cleric and mother of five simply identified as “Evangelist Happiness”, ABN TV reports.

She was said to have died in a room in Jubilee Guest House Ovom, Ogborhill Aba where she was lodged along with bishop Otu.

Reports say the incident happened around 11pm on Saturday 12th August 2023.

The bishop was said to have absconded after the woman's death, telling the receptionist that he was going to buy food at that time of the night.

The manager of the Hotel who suspected foul play immediately reported to the Eastern Ngwa Police Station in Obingwa Local Government Area around around 1am on Sunday morning.

Upon arrival of police detectives, the victim was said to have laid naked, fuming from her mouth and nose.

Further investigations revealed that the late Evangelist who hails from Umuatakawom in Obingwa is a member of the Agape Evangelical Ministries Incorporated founded by Otu.

They were said to have been engaging in romantic relationships as seen in the text messages they exchanged.

Investigations revealed that the woman died during the marathon sex with the Bishop.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/pastor-arrested-after-death-of-married-woman-he-lodged-in-hotel-with-in-abia/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

Na social igbele..
Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2023
Christianity grin grin,the religion lead and sponsored by adulterers
Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2023
Anyway,Alhamdullilah for being a muslim. wink
Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2023
Really??,when a pastor commit all form of filthy acts,he's a fake christian but when a person who close his face and carry gun,he's a real muslim right??.See hypocrisy in daylight.You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.Look at their leaders commiting adultery everyday tongue,i once saw a newsfeed where two pastors raped and killed a mother and daughter in their own house.Later,you'll surely see those children of hate wailing that the media is always spreading lies and propaganda against their religion.Rubbish,Alhamdullilah for being a muslim.
BigYash:
So many fake pastors these days. There is one in Asaba now, I know him very well. Yahoo no pay am,he is now a prophet.. Sleeping with anything on skirt that comes his way... God too dey merciful sha
Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by BigYash: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Really??,when a pastor commit all form of filthy acts,he's a fake christian but when a person who close his face and carry gun,he's a real muslim right??.See hypocrisy in daylight.You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.Look at their leaders commiting adultery everyday tongue,i once saw a newsfeed where two pastors raped and killed a mother and daughter in their own house.Later,you'll surely see those children of hate wailing that the media is always spreading lies and propaganda against their religion.Rubbish,Alhamdullilah for being a muslim.
You are not wise at all.. There are real Christians and of course fake Christians. Fake Christians does opposite of what Jesus Christ wants them to do,and HE Jesus Christ wants them to repent. He even died to set them free from sins,as soon as you believe that HE died to set you free from sin.. But your religion is always for violence and crisis..If someone mentions that ,your Mohammed is a boy now,you that is a real Muslim will start fighting for Mohammed. If someone mistakenly take off a page in your Koran,you will start fighting and killing your fellow human.. Cutting short life that you can't give. Your reason for killing,you call blasphemy, but killing your fellow human isn't worst than blasphemy,right? You all fight for Mohammed, and I wonder why him,oga momo can't fight for himself. Atleast, in my region, we want all fake to be real some day.. We don't kill sinners,we preach peace and salvation to them . We preach peace ,and we preach repentance.. Mr man repent and come to Jesus Christ,where you will find peace and stop killing people that you didn't give life to.. God bless you ,as you accept Jesus Christ into your life. Hallelujah! Glory!
Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
Hahaha,funny indeed,your god got killed to set you free??,what a stupid ideology.if your god have to die to set you free,who did he give his life to in exchange of that?,that's is how illogical your religion is.if your god cannot set you free from your sin with his power,that prove he's not God.because God is All powerful
Secondly,Regarding your view about my religion, i want you to clear your eyes and study the religion itself,Islam is perfect,muslims are not.As you said earlier,there're real and fake christians in christianity.so like is it in our own.You guys were brainwashed by the media that paint Islam black.This is because the media is under the influence of the west.Go study why it was so.even in the 70s,all this crisis didn't exist.west was the one to provoke Muslims because they want to westernize it by introducing filthy and unaccepted norms into it and they want to own the oil resources in the east as well.That's what cause all this crisis.
Go study Islam by asking and discussing muslims not the media because the media is in the hand of it's enemies.Many Christian professors,evangelists and educated men converted to Islam because it's the Truth.May Allah guide you to the right path.
BigYash:
You are not wise at all.. There are real Christians and of course fake Christians. Fake Christians does opposite of what Jesus Christ wants them to do,and HE Jesus Christ wants them to repent. He even died to set them free from sins,as soon as you believe that HE died to set you free from sin.. But your religion is always for violence and crisis..If someone mentions that ,your Mohammed is a boy now,you that is a real Muslim will start fighting for Mohammed. If someone mistakenly take off a page in your Koran,you will start fighting and killing your fellow human.. Cutting short life that you can't give. Your reason for killing,you call blasphemy, but killing your fellow human isn't worst than blasphemy,right? You all fight for Mohammed, and I wonder why him,oga momo can't fight for himself. Atleast, in my region, we want all fake to be real some day.. We don't kill sinners,we preach peace and salvation to them . We preach peace ,and we preach repentance.. Mr man repent and come to Jesus Christ,where you will find peace and stop killing people that you didn't give life to.. God bless you ,as you accept Jesus Christ into your life. Hallelujah! Glory!
Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by Chineloani(f): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
What a Rubbish!!! Pastor lodging with a woman in a Hotel? What for?
Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by BigYash: 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Hahaha,funny indeed,your god got killed to set you free??,what a stupid ideology.if your god have to die to set you free,who did he give his life to in exchange of that?,that's is how illogical your religion is.if your god cannot set you free from your sin with his power,that prove he's not God.because God is All powerful
Secondly,Regarding your view about my religion, i want you to clear your eyes and study the religion itself,Islam is perfect,muslims are not.As you said earlier,there're real and fake christians in christianity.so like is it in our own.You guys were brainwashed by the media that paint Islam black.This is because the media is under the influence of the west.Go study why it was so.even in the 70s,all this crisis didn't exist.west was the one to provoke Muslims because they want to westernize it by introducing filthy and unaccepted norms into it and they want to own the oil resources in the east as well.That's what cause all this crisis.
Go study Islam by asking and discussing muslims not the media because the media is in the hand of it's enemies.Many Christian professors,evangelists and educated men converted to Islam because it's the Truth.May Allah guide you to the right path.
The media did nothing dude,they only show the world what you do... Deborah that was killed in the north late last year ,abi early this years,was that media painting you guys black? That innocent girl was killed,and all you and some of your imams,supported the killing.. Atleast my Jesus died for something ( Sacrifice). Your Mohammed died for what exactly? Taking a close look at your religion, you will see that everything is wrong with it. Take media propaganda out of it.. The media only show the world ,the things you do..
Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 6:36am On Aug 18, 2023
You called her "innocent"??, Hypocrisy in daylight.So what she did was not an offence abi?,what can't you people respect other people's belief without crossing the red line.She commited " BLASPHEMY",let that get into your head.
My religion is not the same as yours bro,if you believe that your god sacrified himself in order for your religion to exist,well,that's not the case with mine,Prophet Muhammad was sent to show people like you who have been wallowing in the darkness of falsehoods the Light and guidance.That was his purpose of being sent to the world.No one die and will carry anybody's sin on his head.If he died for your sins,why do God still punish you for your sins?,because the All powerful is not jesus but Allah
BigYash:
The media did nothing dude,they only show the world what you do... Deborah that was killed in the north late last year ,abi early this years,was that media painting you guys black? That innocent girl was killed,and all you and some of your imams,supported the killing.. Atleast my Jesus died for something ( Sacrifice). Your Mohammed died for what exactly? Taking a close look at your religion, you will see that everything is wrong with it. Take media propaganda out of it.. The media only show the world ,the things you do..
Re: Pastor Arrested After Death Of Married Woman He Lodged In Hotel With In Abia by BigYash: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
You called her "innocent"??, Hypocrisy in daylight.So what she did was not an offence abi?,what can't you people respect other people's belief without crossing the red line.She commited " BLASPHEMY",let that get into your head.
My religion is not the same as yours bro,if you believe that your god sacrified himself in order for your religion to exist,well,that's not the case with mine,Prophet Muhammad was sent to show people like you who have been wallowing in the darkness of falsehoods the Light and guidance.That was his purpose of being sent to the world.No one die and will carry anybody's sin on his head.If he died for your sins,why do God still punish you for your sins?,because the All powerful is not jesus but Allah
So your Mohammed didn't teach you forgiveness of sin and loving your fellow? You took the life of a human and you claimed its blasphemy.. The same you said your Mohammed came to teach you how to live in light.. cheesy What are you evening saying? Killing people all in the name of religion and blasphemy is light to you? Its obvious you and your Mohammed are the real definition of confusion.

(1) (Reply)

A collection of Funny Nigerian Police Pictures To Make Your Day / U.S Cop Shot Dead By Drug Dealer During Highway Check In Scary Video / Baby Terrorist! ISIS Shares Photo Of Baby Holding Huge Equipped Gun!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.