Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Charging Revolutionized! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Charging Revolutionized! (390 Views)

How Apps Have Revolutionized The Way We Are Using Mobile Phones / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charging Revolutionized! by Brannarch: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2023
Revolutionize the way you charge your device with the Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G's groundbreaking 120W HyperCharge technology. It's not just fast; it's ultra-fast. Imagine being able to power up your device significantly in a matter of minutes. Whether you're in a rush to leave the house or simply impatient to get back to using your phone, the 120W HyperCharge ensures that waiting around for your device to charge becomes a thing of the past.
Re: Charging Revolutionized! by WeNoGoDie(m): 11:59am On Aug 16, 2023
A record Infinix smashed 2 years ago with the Infinix note 12 VIP. Charges full in 18 minutes. A worlds first back then.

We give little credit to Transsion phones but they're a class of their own
Re: Charging Revolutionized! by Ogbemuo: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
WeNoGoDie:
A record Infinix smashed 2 years ago with the Infinix note 12 VIP. Charges full in 18 minutes. A worlds first back then.

We give little credit to Transsion phones but they're a class of their own

Infinix didn't smashed any record i think Xiaomi still hold the record for the world fastest charging phone, I've forgotten the name of the Xiaomi phone though, but it was able to charge it's 5000mah in under 9 minutes.
Re: Charging Revolutionized! by Banjurah: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
9mins is crazy tho
Ogbemuo:

Infinix didn't smashed any record i think Xiaomi still hold the record for the world fastest charging phone, I've forgotten the name of the Xiaomi phone though, but it was able to charge it's 5000mah in under 9 minutes.
Re: Charging Revolutionized! by MorataFC: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ogbemuo:

from 0% -100%
Whao
Re: Charging Revolutionized! by mayowachuks: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
Yes, a Xiaomi phone did under 9 minutes 0-100%. Don't joke with xiaomi phones
Re: Charging Revolutionized! by yinkabenny: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
really tired of phones promising something and doing another thing. I will try this phone and hope it charges as fast as they claim
Re: Charging Revolutionized! by astalover13: 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
I often attend various business conferences and meetings and notice that the organizers don't always think through such trifles as phone charging. Although during business conferences it is important to always be in touch and with Internet. A good solution would be Business conference charging station which is easy to install at the venue. I advise you to find out more details on the Chargespot UK website.

(1) (Reply)

Budget Phone With Best Camera For Content Creation / Plz Give Me Some Advice About Software. / Pls Does Infinix X530 Use OTG? Just Want To Confirm Its Capability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.