Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole (20012 Views)

Abdulsalami: Tinubu’s Govt Inherited Difficult Economy, Security Challenges / Tinubu Govt Inherited "Dead Horse But Standing Economy" - Charles Soludo / Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation From Buhari — Adams Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by Canberra55: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
Nawteemaxie:
I listened to the entire interview, and not once did the Auchi "go and die" midget mention the Party that was in power, from which the cocaine sniffing hegoat inherited the said "terrible economic situation" from.

My brother, na God go bless you for me. If I were the interviewer, I would have asked him whom or what party Tinubu's government inherited it from. These people are just wicked.
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by correkguy: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
From who and which political party did this government inherit that ?
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by AngelicBeing: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
mariahAngel:
If I slap Oshiomole ehn!? Enwe! angry

Did Tinubu not know that the economy was already "terrible" when he was busy screaming emi lokan?
Ngwanu! Arise Tinubu! Time for action.
Hian, you want to Slap Oshobaba, Muchecheche, dem go send 2 Truckload of DSS to detain you ooo shocked
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by Akaegwu(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ndị ara
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by mariahAngel(f): 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Hian, you want to Slap Oshobaba, Muchecheche, dem go send 2 Truckload of DSS to detain you ooo shocked

Mr Angelic, make them no make me vex for this Nigeria o. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by enemyofprogress: 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2023
Shut the fok up. Didn't he know that before coming out to campaign? Abi na who force the modafoka to come out to contest for the presidency?
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by JaySmart4422: 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
Politicians will always sing this song
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by AngelicBeing: 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
mariahAngel:

Mr Angelic, make them no make me vex for this Nigeria o. grin
Abeg oo, no Slap Oshobaba oo cheesy
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by Treadway: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Helinius
Moh247
Favor914
LegendHero
MannaVulturegrills,etc

Are all ABSENT on this APC thread.

Why? 🤔🙁
children of perdition will be absent on this thread.

All of them especially the vulture griller, was praising darling daddy for 8 years and cursing the enemies of Nigeria. 8 years later, darling daddy is now fingered as the 'current' enemy of Nigeria. Will he be able to curse Bubu directly now? Sure he can't. Empty curses by an empty human.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by obuburam: 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
Coming from someone who was the chairman when they brought in Buhari
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
Story for the gods
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by Maga123: 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wuna don start he should have at least leave the problem the way he met it unstead of worsening the situation
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by Henz81: 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.channelstv.com/2023/08/15/tinubu-govt-inherited-terrible-economic-situation-says-oshiomhole/
Mumu man. Is it not the same yeye APC government. Nonsensical excuse! Think of something else to say.
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by bigcasava1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
Please bring back buhari for us
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by aestake: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
Microwhy:
I'm Pro-Tinubu but enough...
Let don't start with excuses, its too early.
No be to steal a car, na to drive am.
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by DonXavi(m): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/tinubu-apc-and-the-hurdle-of-aggrieved-nigerian-youths/

Finally Goodluck Jonathan is free from APC blame game and buck passing. Same Buhari many of you hailed for doing wonders with Nigeria? After enthroning the sane disaster in 2015, 2019 and foisting a drug baron and man who entire life is all about criminality?

God punish you there! Thunder fire you and every idiot supporting this clueless, inept and incompetent government. Awon stupid never tiring blamers and buck passers.Meanwhile APC wants to delivers Nigeria from the disastrous policies of APC.
Exactly what I wanted to say. GEJ is free from blame. APC Vs APC
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by stepriho(m): 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
This idiot that was the chairman of that party that was in power is putting the blame on Buhari now.
Racoon:
https://www.channelstv.com/2023/08/15/tinubu-govt-inherited-terrible-economic-situation-says-oshiomhole/
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by samsard(m): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
TeeAL:
I hope you realise that our oil was doing better in the international market than it is now, so Nigeria made more money.
Another excuse. We aren't even producing up to OPEC quotas for our oil due to plenty issues that the government is failing in. Why won't we lose market when we are unreliable.
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by Befidel: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
BUNCHES OF SCAMMERS EVERYWHERE...MAY GOD HELP NIGERIA.
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by Konskott(m): 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
..... Behold, he came and worsened it. Oya tell me one good thing he has done since he took over.
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by Etimemy: 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
APC members are just comedian, that is the same way Buhari started until after 8 years. Seriously Tinubu government is in hot soup
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by 8stargeneral: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
Idiot
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by poomi: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
Hmmm, was he not part of the last administration?
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by Nchenches: 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2023
But Tinubu formed the APC EVIL Alliance that brought triple digit inflation.
See Oshiomhole see useless excuse.
You people uselessed the Economy of Nigeria 🇳🇬 in 8 years; you want to continue that with useless excuses after stealing the presidential election of 2023.
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by Nchenches: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/tinubu-apc-and-the-hurdle-of-aggrieved-nigerian-youths/

Finally Goodluck Jonathan is free from APC blame game and buck passing. Same Buhari many of you hailed for doing wonders with Nigeria? After enthroning the sane disaster in 2015, 2019 and foisting a drug baron and man who entire life is all about criminality?

God punish you there! Thunder fire you and every idiot supporting this clueless, inept and incompetent government. Awon stupid never tiring blamers and buck passers.Meanwhile APC wants to delivers Nigeria from the disastrous policies of APC.

Apt. The APC people are shameless with barefaced lies.
People in progressive Southwest region who still support APC government in Nigeria are the worst of ethnic bigots.
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by Otuo2018: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
Monkey Oshiomole, you were the Chairman of the party and Tinubu was National Leader. You will not go unpunished for your wickedness and greed.
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by worksmart(m): 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
I know Oshiomole is very useles but I actually forgot just how very useless he is cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by Ihejirikakings(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
I m ashame of this man called ashiomhole.is past government not APC.just imagine this mumu man
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
riverbird:
And he vowed to continue where his fellow failure stoppedgrin
Like do you get.

And some hopeless youths, are supporting his government. Because of tribe.
Re: Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole by uzhiyeka(m): 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
My happiness is that now or their you will reap what you sow. If is good better if is bad better we are watching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labour Crisis: FG Directs Kaduna To Follow Principle Of Redundancy / 2023: Traders Declare Support For Osinbajo (Video, Photos) / I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.