Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,455 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock (41689 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos / Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa / Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by Bluezy13(m): 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by circlesdigital: 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
Keep pressing their necks !
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by ubimagos: 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
Pepper dem!
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by enemyofprogress: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
Successlane:

Wanted to reply, but when I saw your moniker, enemyofprogress I rest.
yeah! It's better you rest in peace
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by Ofunaofu: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
SalamRushdie:

They are building bridges for the next election already

You mean, SW and SS bridge

After Tinubu and his ilks worked against southern Nigeria interest in 2015 by ensuring that Goodluck Jonathan from the SS didn't win his re-election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by Confirmedzombie: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
Two great women. Peter obi wife dont have level

God bless this two strong women for building Nigeria to greatness

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by Nakedtruths: 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zonefree:

What nonsense bridge undecided

I don't want to believe you're easily deceived.
That stupid comment just angered me now. Nonsense!!!
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by AareGaa: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
Righthussle:
I missssssssssssss this woman.

if you did this when a litre of fuel was #85 and you are quietly buying fuel now for a whopping #600. i wont say OGUN shou kee you, OGUN already knows what to do with you and your generation.

Carry your frustrations commot.

Patience is not a bitter and hateful person unlike your Ibo kinsmen.
She has moved on .

Ibos ruined Jonathan govt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by deyplay: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
SalamRushdie:
The Tinubus know how to build bridges sha
That’s why Nigeria might remain the way it is now, if people like this exist to be celebrating just about anything about this govt. How does this affect Nigerians?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by Righthussle: 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
AareGaa:

Carry your frustrations commot.
Patience is not a bitter and hateful person unlike your Ibo kinsmen.
She has moved on .

Ibos Jonathan govt.

Sorry I'm not Ibo.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by Dancebreaker: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
Kilometres:

About three now

Maryam Babangida

Patience Jonathan
Remi Tinubu
You forgot the very first ND first lady. First lady under military in the late 70s and beginning of current democratic era.

Late Stella OBJ.

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by DMerciful(m): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
Tinubu will be sacked in about two weeks time by the tribunal
SalamRushdie:

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by rightopdeep(m): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
post=125151811:
The Jonathans moved on from their election loss,
But some frustrated perennial losers,
AKA children of frustrations, hate and perdition have been wailing non stop for over 8 years since Jona lost the election.
Una neva start.
Another 16 years of wailing beckon on you.
Losers and Haters, headless mob.

Thanks Chief Jendor.
We love them too. ❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️
. Try at Least Pretend to Show This Country some Love .

What Has Nigeria done to you that you so .uch Hate the Progress of this Country ,Why do you like to Keep Quiet Over Serious Issues Facing this Country but love to Jump on thread to Praise and Celebrates Politicians.

You see nothing Wrong about Politicians that Stole Billions ,Once they Cross to APC ,

You don't care about Nigerians that are Murdered in Southern Kaduna,Akpabio Corruption Case,Ganduje Etc The Sufferings of Nigerians.

PDP ,LP ,PDP I don't care ,Politicians are Wicked and Mr Manna try to show True Love to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by babzlim(m): 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
Righthussle:

if you did this when a litre of fuel was #85 and you are quietly buying fuel now for a whopping #600. i wont say OGUN shou kee you, OGUN already knows what to do with you and your generation.

If you said "No to subsidy removal !!" then and you are saying "Removal of subsidy is a good thing" now, OGUN already has your case file.

God Bless you my brother.

God will punish every I mean every single celebrity that came out on Jonathan's time to protest for 85 fuel and cant talk or protest for 600 fuel ⛽ .

you all that spoke against Jonathan then and are silent now you all will forever remain silent till your end.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by Princeton92(m): 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
GeneralPula:
cool
Niger delta women been producing First Lady back to back..
Nah them be real Boss Lady’s..

For a moment i began to wonder where Remi comes from also how many First Ladies have we had from ND biko? cool
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by OriOko88(m): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
I don't Think Remi has attended any church service since her husband inception. I tot they said she's a pastor. undecided
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by KingMiles007: 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
See What Patience Jonathan Promised First Lady Remi Tinubu In Abuja

Patience Jonathan, the wife of ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has pledged to support the First Lady, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, to move Nigeria forward, calling on other women to follow suit.

The former first lady gave the assurance on Wednesday during a solidarity visit to the first lady at the presidential villa, Abuja. She thanked the first lady for how far she has impacted the lives of Nigerian women.

She explained that it was imperative for her, as a former president's wife, to also support and encourage Mrs Tinubu on things that would move the country forward.

See what Patience Jonathan Promised the First Lady here 👉 https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109

Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by offongk(m): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
One husband is lifeless and the other one have life

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by Bahamas95(m): 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
"You were not informed too?"

One of my favorite lines from mama Peace, this woman really entertained Nigerians. cheesy
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by jahsharon: 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2023
Righthussle:

If you said "No to subsidy removal !!" then and you are saying "Removal of subsidy is a good thing" now, I will leave you for thunder.

All those you wish death will live to witness your burial
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by jahsharon: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zonefree:

What nonsense bridge undecided

I don't want to believe you're easily deceived.

You go just die over nothing. Tinubu is a bridge builder, even road contractors respect him.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by jahsharon: 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
festacman:
Patience Jonathan was a highly assertive first lady who had most influence on her husband followed by Turai Yar'adua.

Aisha Buhari was a hot-headed first lady but met her match in her stubborn husband Muhammed Buhari and therefore had least influence followed by the gentle late Stella Obasanjo.

Oluremi Tinubu is obviously not a hot head and she is crafty. Being a politician, she understands the laws of power and power of social media. Time will tell how much influence she will have on President Tinubu but to any close observer, her organizing receptions for D'Tigress and Super Falcons points to a a woman who thinks ahead and takes advantage of gaps.

Tinubu's blood has mixed with hers nah
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by gloryman91: 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
He be like say Deaconess Remi Tinubu don turn to Alhaja with this hijabs always on her neck.
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by SalamRushdie: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
deyplay:
That’s why Nigeria might remain the way it is now, if people like this exist to be celebrating just about anything about this govt. How does this affect Nigerians?

Me celebrate Tinubu? Then U don't know me , I am only stating the fact about the man , he knows how to build political bridges

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by skj1377(m): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
Am sure she has told Tinubu food is now very expensive in Nigeria
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by ChristianMuslim: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
What of 2 teacher WAEC? PRINCPAL Na only u waka come okay? Will u keep quiet? CHAI Chai diaris God ooo
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by ChristianMuslim: 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
Bonga fish and Cow
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by GoodLife4live: 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
GeneralPula:
cool

Niger delta women been producing First Lady back to back..

Nah them be real Boss Lady’s..
oluremi TINUBU is from Delta

Remi tinubu Delta

Patient Jonathan Rivers State

Mariam babagida Edo state

That's all... Just three
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by Betanaija42moro: 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
SalamRushdie:

What useless election, when Nigerians are suffering.
Re: Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock by Felix6: 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
SalamRushdie:
The Tinubus know how to build bridges sha
Person wey naked no dey put hand for pocket.
All na wash.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Acquires 17 Armoured Tanks, Artillery Vehicles / Desmond Elliot: Twitter Ban Violation Of Our Human Rights. / Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.