Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank (28006 Views)

It’s Happy New Year For Nigeria As Afrexim’s $2.25bn Support Comes In Today / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Nigeria, Others To Get AFREXIM Bank’s $25bn Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by easyfem(m): 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
i dont need to know sir
Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by Spidermon: 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
Everything na still scam

2 Likes

Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by Antell95(m): 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
Almiron:
Make dem send me my share

This foolisssh GAY! Stop masturbating with my photo
Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by Pwettylinda(f): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
Loan wey dem go don loot half of it??
Dey play grin

1 Like

Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by Global2000: 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
This is shege no7 in some months. More are on the way. Come Friday make i open my seven years old wine. And listen to late sunny okosun song titled :which way Nigeria.
Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
You guys like patching too much

Why not go in all the way with your two feet.
Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by Philomath1212: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:

This is the reason they don’t want to divide Nigeria

All because of oil Unity

Na only oil dey hold this country

Bloody Parasites

This is why you can never see them insult anyone from South South here on Nairaland bcuz they know say if we rise up it’s over

Infact this is why I’m always angry on this forum

Them too beg oil

THIS IS MY LAST POST EVER ON NAIRALAND

GOODBYE GUYS IT WAS FUN BEING HERE

Please don't go and drink sniper oooo
grin grin grin
Who take Nairaland beg you grin grin grin
Seun doesn't even know if anybody exists here...

1 Like

Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by Brendaniel: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
nairalanda1:

If you want Nigeria divided, go to your senator and get him to pass the requesite laws.

No offence, but you guys who come here and shout about dividing Nigeria are basically sitting around and doing nothing. You should do more than post on Nairaland for likes.

And as much as I don't like this government, right now, we need the money, and if this happened under Obi or Atiku, we go take am like that...but it still don't mean the government of APC is right.

But you said subsidy removal will end borrowing...
Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
Another loan?
Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by nairalanda1(m): 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
Brendaniel:

But you said subsidy removal will end borrowing...

Sorry old pal, as I am a demon in yer mind, you angels should not be talking to me. Lucy would be very annoyed if you do.
Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by Ikpunnegi01: 7:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
Make this crude oil dry make everyone go fin better things to do for his tribe. Everyday Oil, everyday crude!

1 Like

Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by MarketDispatch: 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
nlfpmod:
As Explained by O'tega Ogra:

OPEOLUWA also explains:

..why does the NNPC need to take 3bn loans from Afrexim....what about its sales from LNG, sales from Lpg, sales from its crude oil swaps. Sales from Crude Oil derivatives Subsidy it has been collecting for years.sales from Licences to lift Crude Oil...etc, etc ...Did NNPC take loans to invest in Dangote refinery?

2 Likes

Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by Ofunaofu: 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
sad
Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by Ofunaofu: 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
MarketDispatch:

..why does the NNPC need to take loans....what about its sales from LNG, sales from Lpg, sales from its crude oil swaps. Sales from Crude Oil derivatives Subsidy it has been collecting for years.sales from Licences to lift Crude Oil...etc, etc ...Did NNPC take loans to invest in Dangote refinery?

Thank you very much for this question
Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by yemite100: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:

All because of oil Unity

Bloody Parasites

This is why you can never see them insult anyone from South South here on Nairaland bcuz they know say if we rise up it’s over

Them too beg oil

Please don't go...I always enjoy your comments, I'm always here to read the headlines and view your comment
Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by Kazeem47(m): 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:

All because of oil Unity

Bloody Parasites

Them too beg oil

Don't leave me,don't leave me
Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by justtruth88miSt(f): 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
Good one... Obidence how market?
Cry cry babies
Yes daddy okay Daddy 😭😭😭😭
Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by Armanipounds: 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
Why do I feel this forum has been hijacked by politicians? Likeeee some people really do serious PR here... and it's sad!
Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by Morbeta11(m): 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
Akpabio will be salivating now.

Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by clearcrystal: 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
Is this method of strengthening the Naira sustainable?
Is this a long time solution?
Why can't we just repair our Refinery and stop importantion of fuel.
The pressure on Naira is basically from heavy dollar requirement for the importation of refined fuel.
Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by Kukutente23: 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
Subsidy is back
You can cover it in nylon but it is still Subsidy
Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by OkukoIgbo: 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
nairalanda1:

Sorry old pal, as I am a demon in yer mind, you angels should not be talking to me. Lucy would be very annoyed if you do.

This is exactly how you will deny as usual when your compatriots loot this one again. Though am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by OkukoIgbo: 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
justtruth88miSt:
Good one... Obidence how market?
Cry cry babies
Yes daddy okay Daddy 😭😭😭😭

You don wash your Toto today, mohammadic olosho and daughter of a pig.
Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by nairalanda1(m): 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
OkukoIgbo:

This is exactly how you will deny as usual when your compatriots loot this one again. Though am not surprised.

You support PDP, they support APC, I support neither side. nor your LP. So, if they loot, they can all pay the price upstairs for their crimes

But all that does not stop me supporting subsidy removal. If it hurts you, you can go and try to live a little.

Sorry to dissapoint you old angel. And now, I must be silent, as angels like you would be soiled by talking to infernals like me. cheesy
Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by Lanruze: 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
The total sum borrowed from Afriexim Bank is $3B x N710(Exchange rate) = N2.1trillion naira

Total savings for two (2) months on subsidy removal = N1 trillion.

Amount borrowed=N2.1 trillion, Amount Generated(Income) =N1trillion.

You see, when you fail to plan before execution you plan to fail.

The above is the cost of just one statement " Subsidy is gone".

No cosmetic or intervention financial model can influence the price of the Naira (N) except real production and export of finished goods.

Dangote Refinery would have been a serious game changer as the refined bonny light crude is one of the lowest carbon emissions fuels. Also with the war in Ukraine the global demand would have pushed the value of the Naira positively.

Let's lick our wounds and hope magic happens.

1 Like

Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by BoldBrainz(m): 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
Nigerians have suffered in this life sha!

The Western countries will racially abuse you.
Your fellow Africans will exhibit violent xenophobic tendencies towards you.
Even your own goverment will make life miserable for you while they feed fat on your own ancestral resources.

If there's a hell fire somewhere, I'll rather go there abeg. Because nothing for this life fit pain pass surviving in Nigeria!
Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by OkukoIgbo: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
nairalanda1:

You support PDP, they support APC, I support neither side. nor your LP. So, if they loot, they can all pay the price upstairs for their crimes

But all that does not stop me supporting subsidy removal. If it hurts you, you can go and try to live a little.

Sorry to dissapoint you old angel. And now, I must be silent, as angels like you would be soiled by talking to infernals like me. cheesy

I just dey pity anybody that will ever have any bit of Hope in this mess of Nigeria.
Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by Lastmankc(m): 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:

All because of oil Unity

Bloody Parasites

Them too beg oil

Baba, you can't go like that,I love the way you are dealing with these Ebola miscreants

1 Like

Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by Ikaeniyan0: 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
Taylor90:

All because of oil Unity

Bloody Parasites

Them too beg oil

Good bye Ibo boy from Abia state.

1 Like

Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by Ikaeniyan0: 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
DirtyGold:
All these cosmetic approaches should be jettisoned for a real fight with the real criminals in the system.

Emefiele's CBN created a new powerful class of arbitrage profiteers who wont just go away because there's a new president. These people must be identified and sanctioned severely. We don't spend dollars in Nigeria but, dollar demands on a daily basis is sky high... why is that?

Desperate times calls for desperate measures, the black market and bureau the change business must be stopped forthwith! All dollar demands and supply MUST be made to go through official channels... the banks!

Nobody should be allowed to hold FX in Nigeria beyond two weeks including (inside domiciliary accounts). People who seek dollars for specific purposes like tuition abroad should be taxed between 10-20% ... After all, no poor man travels abroad for studies.

CBN cannot continue to posture like a lame hapless puppy. Draconian rules must be implemented to run those thieves out of business.

What's tha business?
Bureau d change can't be stop.
Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by Segzy19: 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
With this elaborate and detailed explanation, some dunce will still deliberately choose not to understand. Instead, they will still condemn the initiative.
They just don't want to see this government succeed just because they don't like the president.
However, they have failed already

1 Like

Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by Omalicious1: 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
nlfpmod:
As Explained by O'tega Ogra:

OPEOLUWA also explains:

Nicely said and written...na for implementation, we dey always come get wahala

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Ask EFCC, ICPC To Arrest Mike Adenuga / 9 Important Things You Should Know Before Taking A Bank Loan / New Naira Notes Ready September Ending – CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.