Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank (28051 Views)

It’s Happy New Year For Nigeria As Afrexim’s $2.25bn Support Comes In Today / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Nigeria, Others To Get AFREXIM Bank’s $25bn Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by GENES11S: 9:01am On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

This is the reason they don’t want to divide Nigeria

All because of oil Unity

Na only oil dey hold this country

Bloody Parasites

This is why you can never see them insult anyone from South South here on Nairaland bcuz they know say if we rise up it’s over

Infact this is why I’m always angry on this forum

Them too beg oil

You don't see a lot of insult on south south people because they don't go around insulting others.

There are lot of insult on Igbos because they(most of them) are usually the first to insult people.

Yorubas are not usually the first to insult, but if you insult them, you don buy market be that. Them go insult you all the way to your ancestors.

Hausa don't really do online insults, they are mostly on the defensive side. But when you cross the line, anything can happen.
Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by HeroicMeastro: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

All because of oil Unity

Bloody Parasites

This is why you can never see them insult anyone from South South here on Nairaland bcuz they know say if we rise up it’s over

Them too beg oil
Well, you can go and die if you are not happy with this.
Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by RelevantSolutio(f): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

All because of oil Unity

Bloody Parasites

Them too beg oil

Honestly, when we divide - do you think The Division will Improve The Behaviours and Betterment of The People in Government ?

Division is Not The Solution.

Our Solution is To Hold People in Government and Our Judiciary Accountable for Their Actions. We need more sensible people in Politics.

PS:

Meanwhile;

If You Already Have A Website; Join WEEKLY PAYMENTS Empowerment Portal To Learn How To Utilize Your Website To Earn Dollars on A Weekly Basis.

Minimum of $100 Guaranteed on A Weekly Basis.

If You do not have a website yet, Not To Worry. Reach out to the WhatsApp Contact on My Bio To Help You in Building Up Your SAAS Website.
The Best Way To Help Yourself is To Earn Extra Income in Dollars Right Now.
Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by grandstar(m): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
LordAdam16:
cc grandstar

I have seen enough.

Loudly proclaiming that a revenue generating agency took a loan to shore up the value of the naira is a new low. There is no coming back from that.

Tinubu has made his bed.

The reintroduction of subsidies for FX and gasoline will also irreparably hurt our fiscal position.

Also, if their a FX subsidy, this lies at the CBN door and not the FG. Tinubu wants the gap closed

-Lord

It is bizarre. I also feel the government should have waited till the new ministers have been sworn in before making such an important decision.

The FG has also dismissed the myth about a re-introduction of fuel subsidies.
Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by LordAdam16: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
grandstar:

It is bizarre. I also feel the government should have waited till the new ministers have been sworn in before making such an important decision.

That canard was for the nescient populace.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it is a duck.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by grandstar(m): 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
LordAdam16:

That canard was for the nescient populace.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it is a duck.

-Lord

grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by CodeTemplar: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2023
nlfpmod:
As Explained by O'tega Ogra:

OPEOLUWA also explains:

This pure a loan collateralized with crude and repaid with crude. No more selling of crude before presenting dollar, they using ND oyel directly now.

It is like a farmer exhausting his income and assets for collateral to repay/secoure old debt, so uses future harvest to take loans so he can have cashbin the present. Very disturbing signs of a crash.
Re: What To Know About The NNPC's $3billion Loan From Afrexim Bank by CodeTemplar: 8:23am On Aug 18, 2023
grandstar:

you sound less arrogant these days o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AMCON After Mike Adenuga's Conoil Over N39bn Debt / Ibukun Awosika: I Had Great Plans For First Bank / USA Now World’s Biggest Crude Oil Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.