Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (2254 Views)

Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday / Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? / How To Write Your Name Officially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Goodness91: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
Re: . by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
What kind of business do you do?

2 Likes

Re: . by Goodness91: 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
Revolution2022:
What kind of business do you do?
Sell shoes/footwears, children and ladies. Location is/was Gwagwalada Market, Abuja. Can't drop the Shop number and Block here to avoid Seun's ban.

Modified
I'm looking a driving job (private or commercial) or a car for uber or bolt. I have credible guarantors here in the FCT

5 Likes

Re: . by Irupetepete: 7:03am On Aug 17, 2023
You need help and you used a new moniker?
U no really need help

10 Likes

Re: . by Goodness91: 7:17am On Aug 17, 2023
Irupetepete:
You need help and you used a new moniker?
U no really need help
Bro, I get you but are you after the moniker to derail the thread or cause political, ethnic tension or to help genuinely? Helping someone should have nothing to do with his moniker or name. Its a moral obligation

1 Like

Re: . by GodWrites: 8:06am On Aug 17, 2023
Goodness91:
Bro, I get you but are you after the moniker to derail the thread or cause political, ethnic tension or to help genuinely? Helping someone should have nothing to do with his moniker or name. Its a moral obligation

Graduate with no sense. When they tell you people to behave, you people will insult the day light out of the person. Your famous Monika that should have been your saving grace is now useless. When you are ready, use your main Monika. As for now, mods and Nairalanders should ignore you.

21 Likes

Re: . by satelliteDISH(m): 8:12am On Aug 17, 2023
Goodness91:

U are wrong. You are a fraudster trying to use this moniker to tell lies, steal or do evil.

If you genuinely need help, you will not be ashamed of your true name and identity. BOMBACLAT

12 Likes

Re: . by silibaba: 8:40am On Aug 17, 2023
Goodness91:
Jagabanist disciple spotted.

go back village and do farming, and come back when Obi win tribunal case.

6 Likes

Re: . by marsoden: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2023
Goodness91:
My moniker is popular here, so I had to use this.

Well, I've managed to stay afloat since 2015 but it just got worse. Worst still is that the owner of the store wants to sell it, so I was told to buy it or move out.

I'm a graduate(2015) and I started the business with my savings from NYSC but it's all gone now. I'm losing my mind right now

Mynd44
Seun
Obviously, I can't afford paying for a sponsored post but a brother really needs your help for this post to get to frontpage

I'm a bit confused. Do you want to sell the shop? Or do you want to get help to promote the shop?

1 Like

Re: . by Goodness91: 9:50am On Aug 17, 2023
marsoden:

I'm a bit confused. Do you want to sell the shop? Or do you want to get help to promote the shop?
I'm not the owner sir/ma. The owner wants to sell outrightly, and I can't blame her for that. Already pack out of the store.

Note, I'm not advertising the store but a job offer as a driver, commercial or private

1 Like

Re: . by Goodness91: 9:51am On Aug 17, 2023
silibaba:
Jagabanist disciple spotted.

go back village and do farming, and come back when Obi win tribunal case.
Meaning??
Re: . by Goodness91: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2023
satelliteDISH:

U are wrong. You are a fraudster trying to use this moniker to tell lies, steal or do evil.

If you genuinely need help, you will not be ashamed of your true name and identity. BOMBACLAT
Always derailing threads. If you think I don't genuinely need help, then walk away. Moreover, I asked for a job offer, not business capital. Will a fraudster do that?

1 Like

Re: . by Goodness91: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2023
GodWrites:

Graduate with no sense. When they tell you people to behave, you people will insult the day light out of the person. Your famous Monika that should have been your saving grace is now useless. When you are ready, use your main Monika. As for now, mods and Nairalanders should ignore you.
Well, even famous monikers here were fraudsters if you've been in nairaland a long time.

Verify information provided, not monikers
Re: . by free2ryhme: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2023
Goodness91:

Well, I've managed to stay afloat since 2015 but it just got worse. Worst still is that the owner of the store wants to sell it, so I was told to buy it or move out.

I'm a graduate(2015) and I started the business with my savings from NYSC but it's all gone now. I'm losing my mind right now

Mynd44
Seun
Obviously, I can't afford paying for a sponsored post but a brother really needs your help for this post to get to frontpage

You cant be losing your mind and sanely engaging online conversation.

Is there something you are not been truthful about

3 Likes

Re: . by CareerBegger: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2023
Oga goodness is back with his scamming stories
Re: . by Goodness91: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2023
free2ryhme:

You cant be losing your mind and sanely engaging online conversation.

Is there something you are not been truthful about
What do you expect me to do man? What will I gain if I'm insanely engagingly engaging them? There are things that are important than others. Moreover, I don't think you would have quoted me if I was rude
Re: . by satelliteDISH(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2023
Goodness91:
Always derailing threads. If you think I don't genuinely need help, then walk away. Moreover, I asked for a job offer, not business capital. Will a fraudster do that?

I will not walk away because you are a criminal.

If you genuinely need help why hide your identity.
Re: . by immortalmortal: 11:25am On Aug 17, 2023
If you really need help, use your "popular" monika na. You haven't even stated what you need help with. But if you really need help, this monika won't help you. You need help and shame dey catch you to ask for help with your popular monika, you never start.
Re: . by ravensckar(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2023
Judging from the way you sound, one can conclude that you're an APC supporter. You supported Buhari's eight year's misrule, yet you didn't learn your lesson.

You carried Tinubu's matter for head like gala, insulting innocent hardworking people on this forum. Now that your saviour's policy has come back to bite you, you became too ashamed to chew your words and seek genuine repentance. Dey play!

Let me ask you OP, do you know the first step in problem solving? It's admittance. If the one suffering from a problem can't admit there's problem, then, he's not ready for any solution. Until you use your main moniker, no one will take you seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Goodness91: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2023
ravensckar:
Judging from the way you sound, one can conclude that you're an APC supporter.
I will accept any form of insult but never you call me an APC supporter.
Re: . by ravensckar(m): 11:41am On Aug 17, 2023
Goodness91:
I will accept any form of insult but never you call me an APC supporter.
Drop your main moniker so that I can verify your claim. If you're innocent, I'll humbly apologize. cheesy cheesy

Unlike you, I can take responsibility for my action.
Re: . by johnog4sure: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2023
Goodness91:

Mynd44
Seun

Just opposite Gwagwalada Market, Deo shopping mall go to DenorTec hub they will teach you digital marketing, then set up an ecommerce platform, upload those good pics of those your prodofuct, promote it and start selling.

1 Like

Re: . by free2ryhme: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
Goodness91:
What do you expect me to do man? What will I gain if I'm insanely engagingly engaging them? There are things that are important than others. Moreover, I don't think you would have quoted me if I was rude

then dont use the phrase 'losing my mind"
Re: . by laivwire(m): 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
By their posts, you will know those who are not ready to help but only want to scorn.

Just because you are starving for beef doesn't warrant you denigrating yourself in front of cows

Don't let them derail your thread @Op
Re: . by Goodness91: 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
johnog4sure:

Just opposite Gwagwalada Market, Deo shopping mall go to DenorTec hub they will teach you digital marketing, then set up an ecommerce platform, upload those good pics of those your prodofuct, promote it and start selling.
Thanks bro but I'm out of stock. Just leftovers. If you have a driving job (private or commercial), link me bro. I'm ready to meet you if necessary

For those asking about moniker, this nairalander knows this market. The road leading to this market is really bad, contributing to low patronage from users. It's wasn't like this before.
Re: . by Goodness91: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
laivwire:
By their posts, you will know those who are not ready to help but only want to scorn.

Just because you are starving for beef doesn't warrant you denigrating yourself in front of cows

Don't let them derail your thread @Op
thanks.
Re: . by johnog4sure: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
Goodness91:
Thanks bro but I'm out of stock. Just leftovers. If you have a driving job (private or commercial), link me bro. I'm ready to meet you if necessary

For those asking about moniker, this nairalander knows this market. The road leading to this market is really bad, contributing to low patronage from users. It's wasn't like this before.
Dont mind some people when the real politician scammers lie to them publicly, they will be clapping and hailing, first; most businesses are feeling the heat now, my friends warned me never to give my car to anybody, that if I must use it for commercial I should drive it myself, plus I want to give it to my wife, its at my mechanic place close to SDP junction. I will advice you to go into grain business, I will give you a link up once you are ready

1 Like

Re: . by kelechi50: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
Jagabanist doing what they are know for
Goodness91:
E choke grin grin this is just the beginning.
Re: . by Irupetepete: 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
Goodness91:
criminals create new moniker with sob story to deceive people
Re: . by Goodness91: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
johnog4sure:

Dont mind some people when the real politician scammers lie to them publicly, they will be clapping and hailing, first; most businesses are feeling the heat now[b], my friends warned me never to give my car to anybody, that if I must use it for commercial I should drive it myself, plus I want to give it to my wife, its at my mechanic place close to SDP junction. I will advice you to go into grain business, I will give you a link up once you are ready
God bless you my brother @the bolded. I would love to venture into the grain biz but will need capital for it. That's why I want a job, to raise some funds and go back because no merchant will supply goods without getting some deposit currently.

I stay in Phase 3,(won't give out other details here). I understand that some drivers are careless about car usage but I think from my statements to those thread derailers, you have an idea about my character. Please, if you change your mind or see a driving offer, just quote me. I only hope I won't have relocated by that time
Re: . by MyExpression(m): 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
What do you want...you didn't mention in your post.

You want your post to get to front page?

Is that it?
Re: . by MyExpression(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
ravensckar:
Judging from the way you sound, one can conclude that you're an APC supporter. You supported Buhari's eight year's misrule, yet you didn't learn your lesson.

You carried Tinubu's matter for head like gala, insulting innocent hardworking people on this forum. Now that your saviour's policy has come back to bite you, you became too ashamed to chew your words and seek genuine repentance. Dey play!

Let me ask you OP, do you know the first step in problem solving? It's admittance. If the one suffering from a problem can't admit there's problem, then, he's not ready for any solution. Until you use your main moniker, no one will take you seriously.

Na them.
I know if an OBIdient was in this kind of distress, they will understandably ask for help...with their real identity.

This one seems to be ashamed of all his old posts.

#RenewedShege

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unity Bank Latest / Staff For Fruit Juice Company / U Connect Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.