Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (2255 Views)

Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday / Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? / How To Write Your Name Officially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by johnog4sure: 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
Goodness91:
God bless you my brother @the bolded. I would love to venture into the grain biz but will need capital for it. That's why I want a job, to raise some funds and go back because no merchant will supply goods without getting some deposit currently.

I stay in Phase 3,(won't give out other details here). I understand that some drivers are careless about car usage but I think from my statements to those thread derailers, you have an idea about my character. Please, if you change your mind or see a driving offer, just quote me. I only hope I won't have relocated by that time
You are right, lets see how God wills it
Re: . by LikeAking: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
Goodness91:
Sell shoes/footwears, children and ladies. Location is/was Gwagwalada Market, Abuja. Can't drop the Shop number and Block here to avoid Seun's ban.

Modified
I'm looking a driving job (private or commercial) or a car for uber or bolt. I have credible guarantors here in the FCT

He won’t ban you drop it.
Re: . by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
Where are all the old posts under this moniker?

Dey Play
Re: . by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
LikeAking:

You believe?

Damn
Re: . by Goodness91: 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
MyExpression:
What do you want...you didn't mention in your post.

You want your post to get to front page?

Is that it?
A driving job private or commercial, sir/ma. I can relocate if necessary
Re: . by LikeAking: 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

You believe?

Damn

Thanks!
Re: . by LikeAking: 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Goodness91:

For a graduate?
Re: . by MyExpression(m): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
Goodness91:

Relocate go where?

I dey Abuja.

You go do Dispatch rider?
Or Field Marketing for Pure Water company?
Or bring clients for NYSC direct posting/redeployment.
Re: . by Goodness91: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
LikeAking:

Read Seun's advert policy. You must be new here. Moreover, go through the thread agian. I gave locations which someone living in this town confirmed. Do you live in gwagwalada to know the specific block? If you do, we can meet up
Re: . by Goodness91: 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
LikeAking:

For a graduate?
Yes bro. Sometimes, you take what life gives you. If you are in gwagwalada, I'm currently at Uniabuja( mini campus)to see how I can get a job as a shuttle driver.
Re: . by LikeAking: 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
Goodness91:
Read Seun's advert policy. You must be new here. Moreover, go through the thread agian. I gave locations which someone living in this town confirmed. Do you live in gwagwalada to know the specific block? If you do, we can meet up

Leave arguments.

Go to other threads people are dropping details,etc.
Re: . by LikeAking: 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
Goodness91:
Yes bro. Sometimes, you take what life gives you. If you are in gwagwalada, I'm currently at Uniabuja( mini campus)to see how I can get a job as a shuttle driver.

Please aim higher?

Ensure this driving of a thing is not ya last bus stop.

Good luck.
Re: . by Goodness91: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
MyExpression:

Relocate go where?

I dey Abuja.

You go do Dispatch rider?
Or Field Marketing for Pure Water company?
Or bring clients for NYSC direct posting/redeployment.

I appreciate but let's have more options
Re: . by Alphanancy: 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
ravensckar:
Judging from the way you sound, one can conclude that you're an APC supporter. You supported Buhari's eight year's misrule, yet you didn't learn your lesson.

You carried Tinubu's matter for head like gala, insulting innocent hardworking people on this forum. Now that your saviour's policy has come back to bite you, you became too ashamed to chew your words and seek genuine repentance. Dey play!

Let me ask you OP, do you know the first step in problem solving? It's admittance. If the one suffering from a problem can't admit there's problem, then, he's not ready for any solution. Until you use your main moniker, no one will take you seriously.
It could be that vulture grilling barbeque guy.
Sense is far from him.

1 Like

Re: . by Samakus(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
I will never take new monikers serious no matter how sad their stories are.

90% of Nairalanders won't take you serious too.

Mention your old moniker. What are you hiding?

I don't wish it but if anything will make me ask for help from people I don't know, I will come out clean. I will post with this moniker. Na help I dey find, I no thief

Come out plain if you truly need help. Mention your old moniker if you have nothing to hide. Until then, let's follow you and be catching cruise

1 Like

Re: . by Wodu89: 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
Goodness91:
My moniker is popular here, so I had to use this.

Well, I've managed to stay afloat since 2015 but it just got worse. Worst still is that the owner of the store wants to sell it, so I was told to buy it or move out.

I'm a graduate(2015) and I started the business with my savings from NYSC but it's all gone now. I'm losing my mind right now

Mynd44
Seun
Obviously, I can't afford paying for a sponsored post but a brother really needs your help for this post to get to frontpage

It's destiny pushing you forward. Do not fall to despair. Restrategize yourself and get back to your feet

1 Like

Re: . by maticar: 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
Goodness91:
My moniker is popular here, so I had to use this.

Well, I've managed to stay afloat since 2015 but it just got worse. Worst still is that the owner of the store wants to sell it, so I was told to buy it or move out.

I'm a graduate(2015) and I started the business with my savings from NYSC but it's all gone now. I'm losing my mind right now

Mynd44
Seun
Obviously, I can't afford paying for a sponsored post but a brother really needs your help for this post to get to frontpage
Use your moniker and drop your account details

Then we can help....
Re: . by MyExpression(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
Goodness91:
I appreciate but let's have more options

I'm open.

Reach out when you can.
Esp for the NYSC.

They are in camp now, Redeployment is on-going.

Bring work come, make we raise capital.
I'm here in Abuja, so we can meet physically...I'm 100% legit.
Re: . by marsoden: 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
johnog4sure:

Dont mind some people when the real politician scammers lie to them publicly, they will be clapping and hailing, first; most businesses are feeling the heat now, my friends warned me never to give my car to anybody, that if I must use it for commercial I should drive it myself, plus I want to give it to my wife, its at my mechanic place close to SDP junction. I will advice you to go into grain business, I will give you a link up once you are ready

Please can you link me up? Want to go into this grain business. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chellaram Is Recruiting / Nysc Pop Date For 2007 Batch A And Time Table For 2008 Batch B Is Now Available / Uncompleted Text Message From CBSSL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.