Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Tinubu Blasts FG Over The State Of Roads Nationwide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Blasts FG Over The State Of Roads Nationwide (3970 Views)

Judge Blasts FG For Not Producing Witnesses Against Orubebe. / Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP / Fashola Blasts Fg Over Apapa/oshodi, Airport Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Blasts FG Over The State Of Roads Nationwide by redsun(m): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2011
Your types are incharge that why it is fcked up.U cant seem to see beyond ur primitive and rogue party system. You are all retardedly the same mentally,pdd or acn not withstanding.
Re: Tinubu Blasts FG Over The State Of Roads Nationwide by seanet02: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2011
Yet we know how you supported the slowpoke in charge? Case of Double standards
Re: Tinubu Blasts FG Over The State Of Roads Nationwide by jmaine: 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2011
Baba_Eleko:

[size=18pt]These 2 baboons deserve death by firing squad for being this foqlish or better still transported back to Ibadan zoo where they broke out after that heavy rain fall. [/size]

You should rather be stripped Unclad, drawn, hanged partially till your half dead, disemboweled,  then quartered with your remains scattered to the extremes of the country  . . .moral of the post . . .You moral standing is lower than those you wish death upon
Re: Tinubu Blasts FG Over The State Of Roads Nationwide by BabaEleko(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2011
jmaine:

You should rather be stripped Unclad, drawn, hanged partially till your half dead, disemboweled,  then quartered with your remains scattered to the extremes of the country  . . .moral of the post . . .You moral standing is lower than those you wish death upon

Who collect this one banana grin grin
Re: Tinubu Blasts FG Over The State Of Roads Nationwide by Mortiple(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2011
Like someone rightly pointed out, neither Tinubu nor Fashola nor Lagos State Govt has moral right to condemn FG over poor state of our roads as virtually over 90% of roads in their own domain are in very bad shape.  There are dead traps called roads all over Lagos whereby human lives are lost, vehicles are damaged, valuable times are wasted on them daily.  Yes, Federal roads are bad but are roads in Lagos better? No!

Tinubu, Fashola, GEJ and their cohorts should continue to mess around, one thing is certain, REVOLUTION IS LOOMING!!!  It's is just a matter of time.
Re: Tinubu Blasts FG Over The State Of Roads Nationwide by Relax101(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2011
Baba_Eleko:

[size=18pt]These 2 baboons deserve death by firing squad for being this foqlish or better still transported back to Ibadan zoo where they broke out after that heavy rain fall. [/size]

You be real oponu.
I go put you and Tinubu for jail.
Re: Tinubu Blasts FG Over The State Of Roads Nationwide by idnole4(m): 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2011
Mortiple:

Like someone rightly pointed out, neither Tinubu nor Fashola nor Lagos State Govt has moral right to condemn FG over poor state of our roads as virtually over 90% of roads in their own domain are in very bad shape.  There are dead traps called roads all over Lagos whereby human lives are lost, vehicles are damaged, valuable times are wasted on them daily.  Yes, Federal roads are bad but are roads in Lagos better? No!

Tinubu, Fashola, GEJ and their cohorts should continue to mess around, one thing is certain, REVOLUTION IS LOOMING!!!  It's is just a matter of time.

really i would be glad if you can give some statistics to back your claim, the question is why is the fg not fixing important roads (that belongs to it) despite the enormous revenue its derives from crude oil?
Re: Tinubu Blasts FG Over The State Of Roads Nationwide by dayokanu(m): 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2011
KnowAll:

I was told by a friend our friends from the creeks are the new nouveau riche. If you see a Bentley, Porsche , Ferrari or a Rolls Royce on the streets of Abuja chances are they belong to one of those boys working for the Ministry of Niger Delta or NDDC. Billionaires amongst this new rich boys is two a penny, obviously with that trend established it is no wonder all roads in the federation has fallen apart.

[size=28pt]Thats the way to emancipate the Niger Delta. I am sure the Niger Delta has been emancipated and MEND has achieved its objectives[/size]
Re: Tinubu Blasts FG Over The State Of Roads Nationwide by BabaEleko(m): 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2011
Relax101:

You be real oponu.
I go put you and Tinubu for jail.

Na jmaine kidnap ur brain, return hin banana in exchange for ur watered brain. grin grin
Re: Tinubu Blasts FG Over The State Of Roads Nationwide by BiafranFirstSon(m): 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2011
@ Baba Eleko, Sorry sir, i forgot that u are the head of agbero Igando Unit. "Ori Ejo" Oponu![color=#550000][/color]
Re: Tinubu Blasts FG Over The State Of Roads Nationwide by jmaine: 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2011
Baba_Eleko:

Who collect this one banana grin grin

Baba_Eleko:

Na jmaine kidnap your brain, return hin banana in exchange for your watered brain. grin grin

For ya mind  cheesy
Re: Tinubu Blasts FG Over The State Of Roads Nationwide by jaso1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2011
This country is begging for break up and the problem is that those that should chair or engineer it are very lazy, idiot and useless homo sapiens in the universe. the religion has cripple Nigerians to coma, common sense is absent in average citizens of the reckless country call Nigeria.
How on air can somebody term leadership failure to God and insist in begging him to produce good leadership having known that God doesn’t cast votes or participate in any election? an adage that country deserved the type of leadership they have can never be comprehended by Nigerians, hence the watering sheet gushing out from most reckless mouth of worthless citizens of the country.
May devil continue striving in Nigeria until we all proactively brace up to shorn him.
Re: Tinubu Blasts FG Over The State Of Roads Nationwide by DaLover(m): 12:25am On Oct 14, 2011
Tinubu has every right to blast the fg on this matter, after all, during his 8 years in power, he fixed all the roads under the lagos state government, he goat!!

The FG is fixing roads, not all can be fixed at the same time, there is no law that states lagos mus be the first priority, hypocrites!!
Re: Tinubu Blasts FG Over The State Of Roads Nationwide by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 14, 2011
no body should kill me on this,just my idea,
its better the money is been squader by ND atleast it belongs to them than

other ppl squadering it! tongue

sorry im not from ND
Re: Tinubu Blasts FG Over The State Of Roads Nationwide by mitofag: 3:03am On Oct 14, 2011
Is Tinubu yarning from Gusua?
Re: Tinubu Blasts FG Over The State Of Roads Nationwide by BabaEleko(m): 5:41am On Oct 14, 2011
BiafranFirstSon:

@ Baba Eleko, Sorry sir, i forgot that u are the head of agbero Igando Unit. "Ori Ejo" Oponu![color=#550000][/color]

If i catch u for junction. I swear u r dred. grin grin
Re: Tinubu Blasts FG Over The State Of Roads Nationwide by BabaEleko(m): 5:43am On Oct 14, 2011
jmaine:

For ya mind  cheesy

U don collect am back
Re: Tinubu Blasts FG Over The State Of Roads Nationwide by 1025: 8:32am On Oct 14, 2011
we get what we deserve in this fresh air. it is obvious that now is still morning.
Re: Tinubu Blasts FG Over The State Of Roads Nationwide by beespak7(m): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2011
TINUBU is not far from the truth at all in fact, he hit the nail on the head infact you need only to travell from benin to lagos and other FG controlled roads you will ask if we actually have a federal ministry of works, that road is terible!! Its called checkmate thats what all the 50 or so oposition political parties should be doing complaining , complaining complaining to wake the fg up

NIGERIA HAS BITUMEN USED IN TARRING ROADS IN ABUDANCE WHAT STOPS THE FG FROM BUILDING A BITUMEN FACTORY IN EACH STATE OF NIGERIA TO EASE THE TARRING OF EVERY SINGLE ROAD IN NIGERIA? INCLUDING ROADS IN THE VILLAGES.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Guber: You Need To Know What Esa Oke People Did To Omisore, Adesiyan. / Boko Haram Shot Down Nigerian Airforce Jet? / I.Ubah Thanks Nigerians For Their Support, Describes Dollar Rise As Artificial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.