Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Why Do I Always See This In Nigeria? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do I Always See This In Nigeria? (607 Views)

I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Always See This In Nigeria? by Childfree: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
Sequel to this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7205056/married-men-no-low-source

It amazes me how people reason. They know how much they earn, they'll decide to marry, have children which they know requires money. Yet they'll go about lamenting how they are suffering when they are living the life their income can give undecided

Mr A's income could be 30k, would go ahead marry, born, then would start complaining and lamenting about how he is not finding it easy Mr B's income could be 70k, would go ahead marry, born, then would start complaining and lamenting about how he is suffering When he is living the 70k life oo. Before what where you expecting?

Mr C while alone sef, finding it hard with his 100k salary, borrowing here and there. Yet this same individual would go and marry, birth children on the same 100k that couldn't do him even while alone. The 100k that only you spend now it is 4 of you on it undecided and you think life would be easier?

Mr D, with his income of 150k, having problem affording the school fees of the 1 child he has, lamenting of how 150k can't do shit. Yet he is still firing to add more children. So you adding more expenses would make it easier?

This always baffles me, how can anyone make sense of this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always See This In Nigeria? by Zonefree(m): 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
The reason rich men don't help poor people.

A security man will go to his Oga that has only 2 children and be begging for money to help offset the hospital bills of his 7th child. How do you expect your Oga to help you in that situation?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always See This In Nigeria? by Sangoamadioha1: 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
Childfree:
Sequel to this thread

It amazes me how people reason. They know how much they earn, they'll decide to marry, have children which they know requires money. Yet they'll go about lamenting how they are suffering when they are living the life their income can give undecided

Mr A's income could be 30k, would go ahead marry, born, then would start complaining and lamenting about how he is not finding it easy Mr B's income could be 70k, would go ahead marry, born, then would start complaining and lamenting about how he is suffering When he is living the 70k life oo. Before what where you expecting?

Mr C while alone sef, finding it hard with his 100k salary, borrowing here and there. Yet this same individual would go and marry, birth children on the same 100k that couldn't do him even while alone. The 100k that only you spend now it is 4 of you on it undecided and you think life would be easier?

Mr D, with his income of 150k, having problem affording the school fees of the 1 child he has, lamenting of how 150k can't do shit. Yet he is still firing to add more children. So you adding more expenses would make it easier?

Ok, fair enough. What about people doing well but after marriage and children started coming they hit financial downturn. Would you still blame them for marrying?
No worry na life go correct your thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always See This In Nigeria? by brain54(m): 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
The Bible says go into the world and multiply…
Re: Why Do I Always See This In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
brain54:
The Bible says go into the world and multiply…
Rubbish! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always See This In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
■ Ok, fair enough. What about people doing well but after marriage and children started coming they hit financial downturn. Would you still blame them for marrying?
No worry na life go correct your thinking.
Life? What you described is foolishness, not life. Life, from its beginning has always guaranteed all men troubles and downturns. The wise respond to that by living as ants do, always saving for the rainy day while making prudent choices. The foolish pretend Life only just happened and live instead line the silly grasshopper who pretends he can live as it pleases him and somehow someway someone will bail him out if things go bad. undecided

Stop waiting for Life to correct your thinking. Their is enough commonsense out there in the world to help you correct it yourself so you won't keep making the same Old foolish mistakes even your ancestors and those before them made. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always See This In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 17, 2023
Childfree:
Sequel to this thread

What do you expect na. His mates are already married and his mother is in a hurry to carry he grandkids.
Na God dey train shidren! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always See This In Nigeria? by Sangoamadioha1: 8:09am On Aug 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Life? What you described is foolishness, not life. Life, from its beginning has always guaranteed all men troubles and downturns. The wise respond to that by living as ants do, always saving for the rainy day while making prudent choices. The foolish pretend Life only just happened and live instead line the silly grasshopper who pretends he can live as it pleases him and somehow someway someone will bail him out if things go bad. undecided

Stop waiting for Life to correct your thinking. Their is enough commonsense out there in the world to help you correct it yourself so you won't keep making the same Old foolish mistakes even your ancestors and those before them made. undecided

Ok be yapping English there. Like i said na life go change your thinking.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always See This In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
■ Ok be yapping English there. Like i said na life go change your thinking.
Stop putting the blame on Life. Take responsibility for your bad decisions and lack of planning! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Always See This In Nigeria? by Sangoamadioha1: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop putting the blame on Life. Take responsibility for your bad decisions and lack of planning! undecided

Ok, but it doesn't change the fact that life would change this your thinking.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always See This In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 9:18am On Aug 17, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
■ Ok, but it doesn't change the fact that life would change this your thinking.
Life does not change anything. Rather, people decide for themselves whether to change ---- hopefully for better--- or not, regardless of what if throws at them. You don't need to wait fof Life to deal you a bad hand before you change. You decide when to change, not Life. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always See This In Nigeria? by Sangoamadioha1: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Life does not change anything. Rather, people decide for themselves whether to change ---- hopefully for better--- or not, regardless of what if throws at them. You don't need to wait fof Life to deal you a bad hand before you change. You decide when to change, not Life. undecided

Let me tell you a secret (although i never wanted to), my first comment is exactly what is going to happen to you in the future. That is why I was saying life will change your thinking. You better start preparing yourself for that eventuality. Peace ✌️

Ps I am just catching cruise o. Don't take this seriously. 😛
Re: Why Do I Always See This In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 11:18am On Aug 17, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
■ Let me tell you a secret (although i never wanted to), my first comment is exactly what is going to happen to you in the future. That is why I was saying life will change your thinking. You better start preparing yourself for that eventuality. Peace ✌️
Ps I am just catching cruise o. Don't take this seriously. 😛
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy grin grin grincheesy

I can assure you -‐ 100% --- that can never happen to me since wisdom has been my guide in this life and will continue to be. undecided

Again, Life is not what changes your thinking. Rather,you, the one at the wheel make that decision for yourself at each turn on the road called Life.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always See This In Nigeria? by Sangoamadioha1: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy grin grin grincheesy

I can assure you -‐ 100% --- that can never happen to me since wisdom has been my guide in this life and will continue to be. undecided

Again, Life is not what changes your thinking. Rather,you, the one at the wheel make that decision for yourself at each turn on the road called Life.. undecided

I agree to an extent but sometimes life can throw one a curve. Let's hope for the best.
Re: Why Do I Always See This In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
■ I agree to an extent but sometimes life can throw one a curve. Let's hope for the best.
Key is to always plan for the worst while hoping for the best. undecided
Re: Why Do I Always See This In Nigeria? by Sangoamadioha1: 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Key is to always plan for the worst while hoping for the best. undecided

Ok, i think i am beginning to see where you are coming from. What you wrote up there is logical.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always See This In Nigeria? by Sharpsharp00123: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Oga forget your grammar

Shit happens

What if u marry n you or your wife needs medical attention that took your money or shit happened n your money is gone

In as much as I support planning well before marriage don’t forget anything can happen

The rich today can become poor tomorrow while d poor today can become rich tomorrow

Life can happen to anybody
Re: Why Do I Always See This In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
Oga forget your grammar. Shit happens. What if u marry n you or your wife needs medical attention that took your money or shit happened n your money is gone
■ In as much as I support planning well before marriage don’t forget anything can happen. The rich today can become poor tomorrow while d poor today can become rich tomorrow. Life can happen to anybody
1. Life almost already guarantees that the average individual will experience at least one medical issue beginning from age 30. So, I am not certain why a husband and wife wouldn't expect and plan adequately for their own Healthcare ahead of the marriage sef. undecided

2. Have you heard the saying, "There is nothing new under the sun." 99% of the all that can happen has already happened somewhere and people have come up with best fit plans for them too. Your lack of planning coupled with bad decision you make or may have made, again, have nothing to do with Life. Learn to take responsibility so you can do better in life abeg. undecided
Re: Why Do I Always See This In Nigeria? by Sharpsharp00123: 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Life almost already guarantees that the average individual will experience at least one medical issue beginning from age 30. So, I am not certain why a husband and wife wouldn't expect and plan adequately for their own Healthcare ahead of the marriage sef. undecided

2. Have you heard the saying, "There is nothing new under the sun." 99% of the all that can happen has already happened somewhere and people have come up with best fit plans for them too. Your lack of planning coupled with bad decision you make or may have made, again, have nothing to do with Life. Learn to take responsibility so you can do better in life abeg. undecided

When u talk about planning u present it as if someone has shown u a clip of how u will live your life

What if u plan for 10 million n the health conditions require 50 million?
What if it’s even a terminal disease that u will have to keep funding on weekly or monthly basis with expensive medications

U talk about bouncing back, guy I really don’t blame u though probably cos u haven’t seen much in life, there’s a saying in my side that person wey never see trouble go talk say he sabi tame am n person wey dey use mouth dey drive no fit get accident

Just like one of mike Tyson’s quote…..everyone has a plan till they got hit by something stronger then that’s reality

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always See This In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
When u talk about planning u present it as if someone has shown u a clip of how u will live your life. What if u plan for 10 million n the health conditions require 50 million? What if it’s even a terminal disease that u will have to keep funding on weekly or monthly basis with expensive medications.
■ U talk about bouncing back, guy I really don’t blame u though probably cos u haven’t seen much in life, there’s a saying in my side that person wey never see trouble go talk say he sabi tame am n person wey dey use mouth dey drive no fit get accident
Just like one of mike Tyson’s quote…..everyone has a plan till they got hit by something stronger then that’s reality
1. Use the money to pay for insurance. Both health and life. Also consider foregoing marriage and children to avoid adding more financial burdens you are not equipped to carry. There are so many possible solutions out there today that sitting back doing nothing at all shouldn't be an option for anyone. undecided

2. You haven't been paying attention, have you? Again, Life comes with the guarantee of many hard punches. It is left to you to decide to wait for life to shock you or to do something to lessen the impact of the blows you know are coming. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Whom Would You Crucifer First. / Nanny/house Keeper Urgently Needed / Need A Child Minder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.