Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia (11928 Views)

Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / How Can Sick Soldiers Be In Full Regalia In Hospital Bed? / Man Who Shoots Videos Wearing Full Military Regalia But Goes To war In Brocades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by shumno(f): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2011
Please what was the occasion ?
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by MMM2(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2011
is he d leader of militant angry
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by desgiezd(m): 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2011
Quite fitting even more than the Air Force chiefs
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by Akiika: 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2011
Is a non-military personnel allowed to wear a military uniform albeit the president? I have never seen any civilian president do it, someone correct me if i'm wrong. Even if that cosume cost 50,000 naira to make , it's still a waste of our scarce resources, pardon me if i sound like a momus.
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by nearest(m): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2011
Eniga:

i'm sure he'll look better in police uniform grin
You got me rolling and laughing non stop! Police uniform! Would love to see him in it!
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2011
can a non military person(even a civilian president)just put on a military outfit for fun?cant rem obama or bush ever doing such
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by novaman: 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2011
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO SAY THE UNIFORM FITS HIM, YOU ARE LOOKING FOR TROUBLE; I JUST HOPE THE IDEA OF THE "THE UNIFORM FITS HIM" DOESN'T GET INTO HIS HEAD, SO THAT HE WILL NOT WAKE UP ONE MORNING ON NTA AND TELL US "FELLOW NIGERIAN" LOL
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by gentleoyink: 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2011
@milehigh06, so before u approve am, Obama or Bush must don dress like that first? I dey bow for u
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by adanny01(m): 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2011
Please I want to know your opinion concerning
this hunky guy that always in military uniform at
the back of the president whenever he is
delivering an address. I thought we've put the
military era behind us.
Guards Brigade is a military unit in charge of the president's security and that of the villa. His ADC couldn't be police.
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by adanny01(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2011
Please I want to know your opinion concerning
this hunky guy that always in military uniform at
the back of the president whenever he is
delivering an address. I thought we've put the
military era behind us.
Guards Brigade is a military unit in charge of the president's security and that of the villa. His ADC couldn't be police.
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by mikron(m): 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2011
@op it is very obvious u cant differentiate the different military uniforms in nigeria. That is an airforce uniform not navy. The navy wear white ceremonial uniforms. Get ur facts b4 u post
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by mikron(m): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2011
@Digiman the president has the right to wear any military uniform in nigeria including the full rank of a four star general. That is why he is the commander in chief of the armed forces of nigeria.
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by mikron(m): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2011
@bluetoot or whatever u call urself it is u peoples traditional hat that looks like palmwine tapper. Leave GEJ alone. Obasanjo wore his for 8 yrs as presidnt. Same as yar'adua (3yrs). Let him be. Haters!
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by seunlayi(m): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2011
that's my Presido
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by tnktosin(m): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2011
Fineboy wink
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by tnktosin(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2011
dis is Ebele Akpojiyovwi, Oghenejonathan , smiley
Okadamen,

Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by playahP(m): 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2011
mmcheww,
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by danjohn: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2011
I am not a fan on GEJ. Nonetheless, I must admit that he looks sharp in this picture.
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by sweet9ja: 12:11am On Oct 14, 2011
He is wearing the rank of marshal of the airforce, the equivallent of a field marshal in army, that is a five star general in us army.
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by sweet9ja: 12:13am On Oct 14, 2011
tnktosin:

dis is Ebele Akpojiyovwi, Oghenejonathan , smiley
Okadamen,
Very funny. Come to think of it, most of us started life like this.
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by gabng(m): 1:03am On Oct 14, 2011
Digiman:

Why is he also wearing pilots wings !, even if the uniform is just ceremonial he is NOT entitled to wear the wings, that is the reserve of pilots.

Thanks for the comment about the wings. Its wrong for him to wear the wings. its only reserved for pilots in the airforce. Mshewww so much about professionalism. The rank of Marshal Of The Airforce that was given to him is enough as the C-in-C.

adanny01:

His ADC (the dude behind him, actually he is a LT Col) is not from the Brigade Of Guards. Dude was actually drafted from the DMI.
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by Decryptor(m): 3:47am On Oct 14, 2011
he looks better on army uniform

Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 14, 2011
gabng:

Thanks for the comment about the wings. Its wrong for him to wear the wings. its only reserved for pilots in the airforce. Mshewww so much about professionalism. The rank of Marshal Of The Airforce that was given to him is enough as the C-in-C
dont post if you dont know what to type
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by Rector83: 5:04am On Oct 14, 2011
He look nice, though am not his fan,
angry angry
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by kabba7(m): 5:45am On Oct 14, 2011
His militant bowler is better that,s his trademark he should be comfortable with. that.
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by kabba7(m): 5:46am On Oct 14, 2011
His militant bowler is better that,s his trademark he should be comfortable with. that.
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by KDULAR: 7:28am On Oct 14, 2011
looks good on him, for those who don't know or understand, the president is actuall"President Commander in Chief of the Armed forces he has the Power to command the military and it is at his whims and caprices ( to make it clear). He may decide to wear the uniform of any of the forces at anytime he wishes although, this is only reserved for ceremonial issues.
The pilot wing, he can wear the uniform of any of the armed forces with all the accoutrements including pilot , engineer , paratrooper , armour , diver, etc He can even remove same from any personnel wearing it.
So for who wan try am beware of the power wey the president get .
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by chinaaman(f): 7:40am On Oct 14, 2011
I wish to wear the uniform someday.
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by gogodaye(m): 10:02am On Oct 14, 2011
Oh, GEJ, gOOdLUCK, sorry!
Re: Rate This Photo Of GEJ In Air Force Regalia by Alexious(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2011
Nice pix, looking good anyway! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Approved N143bn For Fuel Subsidy In 2015 Budget / Sack: NLC, Teachers Protest In Kaduna Despite Warnings From The Police / Senator Shehu Sani Calls Out Government On The Issue Of Light In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.