Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,184 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Any Trusted And Experienced Mechanic To Do Car Inspection In Lagos Mainland? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Any Trusted And Experienced Mechanic To Do Car Inspection In Lagos Mainland? (181 Views)

❌️Call Me For Your Professional Car Pre-purchase Inspection In Lagos❌️ / ❌️ Call Me For Your Professional Car Pre-purchase inspection In Ibadan❌️ / Nissan Pathfinder Experienced Mechanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Trusted And Experienced Mechanic To Do Car Inspection In Lagos Mainland? by suchmuch: 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
I am looking to buy a car, I need an explanation mechanic to help me check it out
Re: Any Trusted And Experienced Mechanic To Do Car Inspection In Lagos Mainland? by greggng: 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
suchmuch:
I am looking to buy a car, I need an explanation mechanic to help me check it out

Contact Gazzuz ..
Re: Any Trusted And Experienced Mechanic To Do Car Inspection In Lagos Mainland? by suchmuch: 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
greggng:

Contact Gazzuz ..
I did but he seems to be a lot busy
Re: Any Trusted And Experienced Mechanic To Do Car Inspection In Lagos Mainland? by greggng: 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2023
suchmuch:
I did but he seems to be a lot busy

Any good mechanic can check the following for you.

1. The condition of the engine ...if it has been tampered with ...

2. Condition of the gear ...if it has been tampered with

3. Check underneath to ensure is not completely rusted ...infact run away from car whose underneath is rusted

4.the suspension

5. The rest of the things are visible for you to see ie the body condition

Where exactly is the location of the car . ? Is it tokunbo or Nigerian used ...? What type of car ...I mean brand...ie Toyota, Honda etc

1 Like

Re: Any Trusted And Experienced Mechanic To Do Car Inspection In Lagos Mainland? by suchmuch: 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
greggng:

Any good mechanic can check the following for you.

1. The condition of the engine ...if it has been tampered with ...

2. Condition of the gear ...if it has been tampered with

3. Check underneath to ensure is not completely rusted ...infact run away from car whose underneath is rusted

4.the suspension

5. The rest of the things are visible for you to see ie the body condition

Where exactly is the location of the car . ? Is it tokunbo or Nigerian used ...? What type of car ...I mean brand...ie Toyota, Honda etc

just Lexus, I'm not in Nigeria at the moment I want to buy a car for my sister
Re: Any Trusted And Experienced Mechanic To Do Car Inspection In Lagos Mainland? by greggng: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
suchmuch:
just Lexus, I'm not in Nigeria at the moment I want to buy a car for my sister

I can assist you on one condition

Since you are abroad...I don't deal with people abroad except the ones I know personally...if payment is going to be involved at the end of inspection then I can only get involved if your sister is the one going to pay . In a nutshell the money will be sent to your sistervaccount and she will physically make the payment ....nobody want any form of wahala for trying to help . There is no harm in having like 2 to 3 cars to make choice from . If i know the exact lexus I can get a very sweet one for you ...

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2006 For Sale / 2010 GLK350 Upgraded To 2014 Model 8.7m / Brand New 2020 Toyota Hilux @ 28M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.