Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Nissan Pathfinder Experienced Mechanic - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nissan Pathfinder Experienced Mechanic (1015 Views)

Any Trusted And Experienced Mechanic To Do Car Inspection In Lagos Mainland? / »»» Regd. Nissan Pathfinder 013 @ N5.5M Negotiable ««« / Super Clean 2007 Registered Nissan Pathfinder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Pathfinder Experienced Mechanic by careerpluzz: 1:52am On Aug 28, 2017
Hello House, I have a 2004 Nissan Pathfinder 3.5 that I have been using optimally for the last four years.

It has worked very well over the years and I was quite satisfied with the car until late last year when it developed some kind of noise underneath the hood. Several attempts have been made to rectify this problem but to avail. First thing was to conduct a scan undertaken by a supposedly very reasonable mechanic who used to work for a very reputable world class garage here in Lagos. He inferred that the problem was the ECU and then he took it away and just kept the car and after repeated stories and 100k he returned the car worse than when he took it away. He then advised me to drive it that it would correct itself after a few miles.

I got another mechanic recommended by a Nairalander here on this platform and he also came and took his own slice of the National cake and left without providing a solution. It appears that that most of them seem to point accusing fingers at the ECU/Brain box and sometimes the transmission.

Is there anyone in the house who has experienced this kind of problem and is willing to recommend someone proficient and experienced enough to solve this problem permanently?

I am at my wits end and considering if actually there might not just be some sense in the allegation that my village people are trying to do me in?

I need only genuine recommendations.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Pathfinder Experienced Mechanic by Kseafresh: 3:05am On Aug 28, 2017
Hmm...i feel for you.. Contact Engr.Fitex on this no 08033549735
Re: Nissan Pathfinder Experienced Mechanic by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 28, 2017
careerpluzz:
Hello House, I have a 2004 Nissan Pathfinder 3.5 that I have been using optimally for the last four years.

It has worked very well over the years and I was quite satisfied with the car until late last year when it developed some kind of noise underneath the hood. Several attempts have been made to rectify this problem but to avail. First thing was to conduct a scan undertaken by a supposedly very reasonable mechanic who used to work for a very reputable world class garage here in Lagos. He inferred that the problem was the ECU and then he took it away and just kept the car and after repeated stories and 100k he returned the car worse than when he took it away. He then advised me to drive it that it would correct itself after a few miles.

I got another mechanic recommended by a Nairalander here on this platform and he also came and took his own slice of the National cake and left without providing a solution. It appears that that most of them seem to point accusing fingers at the ECU/Brain box and sometimes the transmission.

Is there anyone in the house who has experienced this kind of problem and is willing to recommend someone proficient and experienced enough to solve this problem permanently?

I am at my wits end and considering if actually there might not just be some sense in the allegation that my village people are trying to do me in?

I need only genuine recommendations.

I think there's a Nissan expert on here but I forgot the userid.

Pay a diagnostic fee (no discussion), bring your car in for what was discussed and no pay until it's fixed. Plus 30 day guarantee on parts/labor.

#Soon.
Re: Nissan Pathfinder Experienced Mechanic by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 28, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Pay a diagnostic fee (no discussion), bring your car in for what was discussed and no pay until it's fixed. Plus 30 day guarantee on parts/labor.

#Soon.
Nissparts
Re: Nissan Pathfinder Experienced Mechanic by careerpluzz: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2017
EgunMogaji:

#Soon.

This approach is quite attractive. Please how can I have this kind of arrangement effected?
Re: Nissan Pathfinder Experienced Mechanic by careerpluzz: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2017
Kseafresh:
Hmm...i feel for you.. Contact Engr.Fitex on this no 08033549735

Thanks!
Re: Nissan Pathfinder Experienced Mechanic by diportivo: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2017
EgunMogaji:

#Soon.

uncle

the aroma of this soup u are cooking is very pleasant to the nostrils grin

1 Like

Re: Nissan Pathfinder Experienced Mechanic by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
diportivo:

uncle

the aroma of this soup u are cooking is very pleasant to the nostrils grin

Thank you Sir.

Ki oluwa kowa mo se. May god show us the way.
Re: Nissan Pathfinder Experienced Mechanic by princetom1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
EgunMogaji:

#Soon.

Baba shocked
This one na use ur leg till further notice

1 Like

Re: Nissan Pathfinder Experienced Mechanic by careerpluzz: 12:08am On Aug 29, 2017
Still expectant!
Re: Nissan Pathfinder Experienced Mechanic by Alexgray(m): 3:58am On Aug 29, 2017
If you are in Lagos,pls call ..location is mushin.let's see how we can be of help.

(1) (Reply)

Upgraded To 2011 M/benz C300 / Benz C240 With Over 300,000 Km / Brand New 2017 Toyota Highlander Selling At 39m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.