Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

NNPC’s $3bn Loan, FG’s Dubious Attempt To Stabilise Naira, Atiku’s Aide, Shaibu - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NNPC’s $3bn Loan, FG’s Dubious Attempt To Stabilise Naira, Atiku’s Aide, Shaibu (14330 Views)

Hire Skilled Technician Offering Aircon Duct Cleaning Services To Stabilise Indo / Become A Part Of Onpassive, A Tech Company Already Valued At $3Bn Before Launch. / NNPC Filling Station In Edo On Fire (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC’s $3bn Loan, FG’s Dubious Attempt To Stabilise Naira, Atiku’s Aide, Shaibu by lexy2014: 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
Tareq1105:
Hatred will kill Atiku.

I expect any right thinking Nigerian to support any step to stabilize the Naira except for Atiku and his co travellers.

How would someone hate his country just bcoz he lost election?

Atiku for your information, Nigeria and Nigerians would not wait for you.

Did Tinubu and buhari support Jonathans initiatives with regards economy and security?

Were Tinubu and buhari not right thinking nigerians when they viciously opposed Jonathan with lies, calumny and even insisting that he resigned?

How many suggestions did Tinubu and buhari offer Jonathan?

Why didn't you call that hatred for nigeria just because they wanted to win election?

1 Like

Re: NNPC’s $3bn Loan, FG’s Dubious Attempt To Stabilise Naira, Atiku’s Aide, Shaibu by wildernessVoice: 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
Administering Panadol to a Malaria patient is not a cure but temporary relief
Re: NNPC’s $3bn Loan, FG’s Dubious Attempt To Stabilise Naira, Atiku’s Aide, Shaibu by AfonjaPriest: 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
BESTScientist1:
The only one post I have never reacted to or opened on Nairaland for the past 2months is any that has RENO MOCKERY on it. On Twitter and everywhere, let's never give him audience, He speaks foolishly.... Back to the matter, the very stealing seen in the last administration has changed hands but still on the same boat called APC. I don't feel for the bulabas around me anymore. Their choices have led them to a state of constant complaining and agony.
My guy,I feel you. The mockingbird rhino should not be given a forum to fart his execration. He should be shown the wind to speak to.
Re: NNPC’s $3bn Loan, FG’s Dubious Attempt To Stabilise Naira, Atiku’s Aide, Shaibu by stormborn28(m): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
leanonme82:
It has to be stabilized through NNPC. The oil imports are putting too much pressure on the newly deregulated FOREX market. It's good & creative way to stabilize the dollar demand.

The naira freefall can't be allowed to continue cos it will increase petrol prices. When the refieries are working and we don't need dollars to import fuel, the demand on dollar will reduce and the loan will be removed (the loan pays for itself cos it's against crude liftings on the NNPC balance sheet, we are not repaying in dollars).

Nigeria can't afford for fuel prices to rise further. It will increase inflation. The president did the right thing. Atikus guys just pissed he made dt choice. They were loving the disaster that was about to happen.

Na person sense level be this..just imagine how he said the loan will be repaid.. These are Tinubu foot soldiers. That is how they reason
Re: NNPC’s $3bn Loan, FG’s Dubious Attempt To Stabilise Naira, Atiku’s Aide, Shaibu by Bigkoko: 3:34am On Aug 18, 2023
You are a kid when it comes to international politics & economy.... its not Lagos or jaundiced politics. It's not emilo kan politics.

There is absolutely nothing wrong or audacious to ask payment in naira because at the last count, FG still pay workers & contractors in NGN. The only challenge here is expatriation of proceeds from Nigeria by foreign entities. They can leave, they eventually leave someday though. SPDC & Others left 80% of Onshore jobs, indigenous Coys bought their assets. Their proceeds largely remains in Nigeria. You need naira more than dollars, if you plan to be self sufficient. But with all manners of stupid unfair agreements entered into by equally useless, thoughtless leaders, there is little they can do, except off course, a Leader with no baggage & skeleton enters govt to pilot its affairs...

There are several options to pay internationally, crude for equipment or other needs. Diaspora remittances which CBN Gov & Asiwaju is now eyeing did not come from oil & gas. This remittances is more than what Nigeria earned from oil & gas yearly! I remit from here in Europe to Nigeria & i know how much i send to my loved ones. This remittances did not come from within Nigeria, but outside.

I know what the problem is with you lot in Nigeria... You guys have been badly skewed to think you can not do anything without a white man, or the USD. Too bad, and there are many of such you! Tufiakwa

Anyway, when they finishing looting the $3B, we will see how much the NGN exchanges! Hahhahahahahahahhaahha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MT:

So you are suggesting the FG starts asking for it's crude oil to be paid for in naira in order to strengthen it, just like Russia did. Right?

So, in a country that is not self sufficient like Nigeria, if you want to pay for ticket fare, or order goods from abroad, where will you get the dollars for it? How will Nigeria settle her international trade? You don't even know that a dollar is currently trading more than 100 roubles in Russia right now.

If you are in charge of Nigeria economy, you will easily bankrupt it.
Re: NNPC’s $3bn Loan, FG’s Dubious Attempt To Stabilise Naira, Atiku’s Aide, Shaibu by MT: 8:13am On Aug 18, 2023
Bigkoko:
You are a kid when it comes to international politics & economy.... its not Lagos or jaundiced politics. It's not emilo kan politics.

There is absolutely nothing wrong or audacious to ask payment in naira because at the last count, FG still pay workers & contractors in NGN. The only challenge here is expatriation of proceeds from Nigeria by foreign entities. They can leave, they eventually leave someday though. SPDC & Others left 80% of Onshore jobs, indigenous Coys bought their assets. Their proceeds largely remains in Nigeria. You need naira more than dollars, if you plan to be self sufficient. But with all manners of stupid unfair agreements entered into by equally useless, thoughtless leaders, there is little they can do, except off course, a Leader with no baggage & skeleton enters govt to pilot its affairs...

There are several options to pay internationally, crude for equipment or other needs. Diaspora remittances which CBN Gov & Asiwaju is now eyeing did not come from oil & gas. This remittances is more than what Nigeria earned from oil & gas yearly! I remit from here in Europe to Nigeria & i know how much i send to my loved ones. This remittances did not come from within Nigeria, but outside.

I know what the problem is with you lot in Nigeria... You guys have been badly skewed to think you can not do anything without a white man, or the USD. Too bad, and there are many of such you! Tufiakwa

Anyway, when they finishing looting the $3B, we will see how much the NGN exchanges! Hahhahahahahahahhaahha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have always said it, some people reason with their butts. You still have the audacity to state this skewed economy in an open platform.

Do you know what SWIFT is? Do you know how many international trade is based on dollars? Even Russia and China that attempt to promote yuan and roubles by setting up their payment platforms represent less than 5% of international transactions.

You are asking for economy like Nigeria to seek for payment for their crude oil in Naira?. Russia that does it is artificially propping their local currency and now roubles is heavily losing values as against the dollars.

You think by living a miserable life in Europe has placed you on a pedestal to have a sound grasp of economy. You should be ashamed for disgracing your generation unborn.
Re: NNPC’s $3bn Loan, FG’s Dubious Attempt To Stabilise Naira, Atiku’s Aide, Shaibu by Bigkoko: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2023
Someone who have never left Ogbomosho, or probably the best place he has ever visit is Lagos is talking of misery or trying to make mockery of someone better than him. Nigerians tufiakwa. What misery is higher than waking up every day as a Nigerian living in Nigeria, with a coco baggy man as president! If that doesnt scare the shit out of your life, i guess nothing will. Well, your mate dey attempt suicide every day, so wont be surprised if you are secretly planning one. I hope you don trek today?

Needless talking with a pig! I hate to say this but its fine if kiddos like you hear it. We no go Europe go look for work, we go create work for Europe..... i employ white men in case you dont know hahahahahahahahhaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. This is something i guess no one in your generation has ever done.

We no dey brag, we dey lay low!
Back to SWIFT..... Before the USD, there was the Portuguese Guinea & the British Pounds, all confined to the dustbin of history. Odey is asking if i know SWIFT? Hhahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The last fight is what is currently shaping up. North Africa is with Russia. South Africa is with Russia. Only a foolish and grossly misruled entity with certificate forgers and looters and drug peddlers Country like Nigeria urged on by severely abused citizens like you still thinks much about SWIFT.
Sorry for all these long grammar, but true true you deserve all these insults because na people like you dey vote Mr. Money Launderer as president!

Talking of unborn generations, firstly if i die i dont have to worry about schooling as the govt provide world class schooling. My pensions takes care of my children for life, and their University that is notwithstanding that they will inherit 4 LLC with combine worth of more than $1m. Insurance will pay them each $1200 each until they turn 18yrs.... anybody in your family don ever earn $5000 monthly before? Na HE Peter Obi teach me this!

So wetin you learn from the coco sniffing place holder? Na your type dey advise the coco baggy man to borrow in Dollars to strenght the naira. Ndi ara Iragbiji

MT:

I have always said it, some people reason with their butts. You still have the audacity to state this skewed economy in an open platform.

Do you know what SWIFT is? Do you know how many international trade is based on dollars? Even Russia and China that attempt to promote yuan and roubles by setting up their payment platforms represent less than 5% of international transactions.

You are asking for economy like Nigeria to seek for payment for their crude oil in Naira?. Russia that does it is artificially propping their local currency and now roubles is heavily losing values as against the dollars.

You think by living a miserable life in Europe has placed you on a pedestal to have a sound grasp of economy. You should be ashamed for disgracing your generation unborn.
Re: NNPC’s $3bn Loan, FG’s Dubious Attempt To Stabilise Naira, Atiku’s Aide, Shaibu by MT: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
Bigkoko:
Someone who have never left Ogbomosho, or probably the best place he has ever visit is Lagos is talking of misery or trying to make mockery of someone better than him. Nigerians tufiakwa. What misery is higher than waking up every day as a Nigerian living in Nigeria, with a coco baggy man as president! If that doesnt scare the shit out of your life, i guess nothing will. Well, your mate dey attempt suicide every day, so wont be surprised if you are secretly planning one. I hope you don trek today?

Needless talking with a pig! I hate to say this but its fine if kiddos like you hear it. We no go Europe go look for work, we go create work for Europe..... i employ white men in case you dont know hahahahahahahahhaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. This is something i guess no one in your generation has ever done.

We no dey brag, we dey lay low!
Back to SWIFT..... Before the USD, there was the Portuguese Guinea & the British Pounds, all confined to the dustbin of history. Odey is asking if i know SWIFT? Hhahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The last fight is what is currently shaping up. North Africa is with Russia. South Africa is with Russia. Only a foolish and grossly misruled entity with certificate forgers and looters and drug peddlers Country like Nigeria urged on by severely abused citizens like you still thinks much about SWIFT.
Sorry for all these long grammar, but true true you deserve all these insults because na people like you dey vote Mr. Money Launderer as president!

Talking of unborn generations, firstly if i die i dont have to worry about schooling as the govt provide world class schooling. My pensions takes care of my children for life, and their University that is notwithstanding that they will inherit 4 LLC with combine worth of more than $1m. Insurance will pay them each $1200 each until they turn 18yrs.... anybody in your family don ever earn $5000 monthly before? Na HE Peter Obi teach me this!

So wetin you learn from the coco sniffing place holder? Na your type dey advise the coco baggy man to borrow in Dollars to strenght the naira. Ndi ara Iragbiji

It's understandable. It is obvious the best notable achievement in your life was being on the plane and miserably went to Europe. You employed whites? So, let us admit that you own a company in Europe, for you singling out Caucasian out for mentioning depicts that you are suffering from stark inferiority complex; you rate them higher than you and if you are privileged to hire them as staff, you see it as a big deal, a rare privilege.

You cant even be a highly skilled person not to talk of owning a company. Everyone is an elephant online, meanwhile they are insects in real life. See the way you are dropping figures, something in your entire life you can not come close to achieving. Who are you trying to impress here? I wonder what you are like in real life. So, this is how you falsely summarise your entire life on the internet to people who dont even care if you exist. Such a pathetic fugure!

Basic economics, you cant grasp it. You turned arguments upside down, and when you are cornered, you start sounding like a broken record. You lack the brain cells to function in basic roles in organisation. Find your league. I cant wrestle with a pig.
Re: NNPC’s $3bn Loan, FG’s Dubious Attempt To Stabilise Naira, Atiku’s Aide, Shaibu by Bigkoko: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
The pig now understands a lot of people can do without shouting "YES SIR" to rogue politicians!!!! The same same Causasians you slow pokes are dying to please every day to the point of fighting a war on their behalf, gentles like us dey put them to work!
Sometimes you have to tell pigs your worth so they know their level grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tell the true, have you entered a plane before? Dont be ashamed. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

More like bulablu...... Borrowing in USD to strengthen Naira. Go and ask a 12 yr old boyi in Main market to teach you guys basic economics of Supply & Demand that made Onitsha has the highest number of upstairs in Africa. Not those nonsense WEALTH WITHOUT ENTERPRISE you slow pokes practice! Borrow borrow!

Hundred of folks like you are in my inbox asking for a role. Wont be surprised you are one of them. Too bad, Nairaland is a faceless forum where idiots can post anonymously.

As for our Portfolio.......Go and verify!!! That is the word! Go and verify! We are not like your chico baggy man!

After trekking know who to forward your frustration to....... Asiwaju!

MT:

It's understandable. It is obvious the best notable achievement in your life was being on the plane and miserably went to Europe. You employed whites? So, let us admit that you own a company in Europe, for you singling out Caucasian out for mentioning depicts that you are suffering from stark inferiority complex; you rate them higher than you and if you are privileged to hire them as staff, you see it as a big deal, a rare privilege.

You cant even be a highly skilled person not to talk of owning a company. Everyone is an elephant online, meanwhile they are insects in real life. See the way you are dropping figures, something in your entire life you can not come close to achieving. Who are you trying to impress here? I wonder what you are like in real life. So, this is how you falsely summarise your entire life on the internet to people who dont even care if you exist. Such a pathetic fugure!

Basic economics, you cant grasp it. You turned arguments upside down, and when you are cornered, you start sounding like a broken record. You lack the brain cells to function in basic roles in organisation. Find your league. I cant wrestle with a pig.
Re: NNPC’s $3bn Loan, FG’s Dubious Attempt To Stabilise Naira, Atiku’s Aide, Shaibu by c900: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tinubu is on track. Borrow money from future proceeds to sustain the naira until all refineries are working include Dangote. That's most brilliant idea to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The People Perish For Lack Of Knowledge- VANGUARD / Couple, 3 Others Killed In Trailer Crash - Picture / The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.