Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

U.S. Gives Tinubu Deadline To Justify Why Chicago University Records Should Not - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Gives Tinubu Deadline To Justify Why Chicago University Records Should Not (1392 Views)

'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu / Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette / Amotekun: Group Gives Tinubu 24 Hours To Reveal Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: U.S. Gives Tinubu Deadline To Justify Why Chicago University Records Should Not by Deogratiasfx: 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
raskymonojendor:

You better change your Chinese phone to Samsung, iPhone or LG made for the US or European market.

No one is defending mediocrity. Like I said earlier, Atiku is just chasing shadows.

You guys are so funny. Must u always talk? Yes I support Obi so any time they say his school to release his records, I will be against it and call people names?That is the prove that I am not supporting a criminal.
No one is doing anything abnormal here.
One thing I notice about this gullible APC supporters is: any time they don't have any answer to a thing, they will say: 'Atiku or Obi is just chasing shadows'.
Re: U.S. Gives Tinubu Deadline To Justify Why Chicago University Records Should Not by Deogratiasfx: 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
raskymonojendor:

After he gives you his academic transcripts, the next thing Atiku and co will ask for is Tinubu's medical records and that of Tinubu's kids cheesy

He is a public person. So if the court feels it is not necessary, let them decide. Or have u not seen where someone files a case and they thrash it? It is not every case the case hears.
Re: U.S. Gives Tinubu Deadline To Justify Why Chicago University Records Should Not by jaksmillioniar: 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Go to niger or suffocate till e choke. They gat ebola by the balls
is like u are dumb

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Petition Expected Date For Supreme Court Judgement / Why is this appearing on my profile? / silly Killings: Why Kill Each Other About Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.