Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Hope Wike Won’t Demolish PDP Secretariat, Reaction Trail Portfolios Of Ministers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Wike Won’t Demolish PDP Secretariat, Reaction Trail Portfolios Of Ministers (18684 Views)

PDP Secretariat In Bayelsa Set On Fire By APC Supporters / Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Wike Won’t Demolish PDP Secretariat, Reaction Trail Portfolios Of Ministers by BoldBrainz(m): 8:23am On Aug 17, 2023
People living in Karimo, Jahi, Deidei, Apo mechanic, should better start making plans on how to vacate those premises. Cause Nigeria's demolition general is relocating to Abuja..😂.

E sure me die say Wike go floor Apo mechanic. And those Igbos who own containers and shops scattered everywhere in Apo mechanic, are going to be the biggest victims. The days ahead are full of tears. I can see it. The tribal hate has just begun.
Re: Hope Wike Won’t Demolish PDP Secretariat, Reaction Trail Portfolios Of Ministers by ubimagos: 8:33am On Aug 17, 2023
If he no demolish am, wetin he gain!
Re: Hope Wike Won’t Demolish PDP Secretariat, Reaction Trail Portfolios Of Ministers by tesppidd: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2023
juman:

Is it only flyovers achievements can be made?

Abuja minister always works together with the presidency. Wike is goal getter. He will not disappoint.

It's a growing city, it's really an honour picking him as Abuja minister.
lol

If he was under any other ministry he would be more independent.

Under FCT he is under close watch from Tinubu and his cabal.
It was strategic to keep him there.
The is nothing in FCT ministry just the name.
Infact that position is just like Abuja Deputy Governor because Tinubu himself is the Governor.

And for Rivers state that got nothing less than 5 trillion in his 8 years, doing flyovers without making the budget public is what you call an achievement?

No employment
No pension
Dilapidated public schools
Dilapidated health care

Gigantic flyovers with huge kickbacks is what you call goal getter?

Lol
Re: Hope Wike Won’t Demolish PDP Secretariat, Reaction Trail Portfolios Of Ministers by Babathanks(m): 9:35am On Aug 17, 2023
Dozie32:
Wike is a joke to port Harcourt people. An idiot that sold his people because of his ministerial ambition
Even if obi or Atiku won rivers state, they will still come distant third and second, so it does not change anything
Re: Hope Wike Won’t Demolish PDP Secretariat, Reaction Trail Portfolios Of Ministers by Hpesoj: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Learn how to read and comprehend.

I'm sure you'll need this advice more.
Re: Hope Wike Won’t Demolish PDP Secretariat, Reaction Trail Portfolios Of Ministers by VEHINTOLAR: 10:13am On Aug 17, 2023
Come to think of it,is this not the first time a Southerner will be made an FCT minister ?
Re: Hope Wike Won’t Demolish PDP Secretariat, Reaction Trail Portfolios Of Ministers by Legendguy(m): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2023
tuoyoojo:
In all this I actually feel for sad for the so called G5 governors who followed wike blindly , where are they now

For this life make person get sense

Makinde is still a gov
Re: Hope Wike Won’t Demolish PDP Secretariat, Reaction Trail Portfolios Of Ministers by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:41am On Aug 17, 2023
Hpesoj:

I'm sure if you were around during Obasanjo' government you'll know that Bola Ige was of the opposition party. Also, Yar'adua's government has a number of ministers from the opposition party.

U dey mind those kids wey full nairaland now

2 Likes

Re: Hope Wike Won’t Demolish PDP Secretariat, Reaction Trail Portfolios Of Ministers by generalud: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2023
The appointment of Wike as the Minister of FCT is the fear of PDP from being demolished.
Re: Hope Wike Won’t Demolish PDP Secretariat, Reaction Trail Portfolios Of Ministers by Jflex07(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:
People living in Karimo, Jahi, Deidei, Apo mechanic, should better start making plans on how to vacate those premises. Cause Nigeria's demolition general is relocating to Abuja..😂.

E sure me die say Wike go floor Apo mechanic. And those Igbos who own containers and shops scattered everywhere in Apo mechanic, are going to be the biggest victims. The days ahead are full of tears. I can see it. The tribal hate has just begun.
Imaginative delusions. Stop wishing the impossible from your hut in ogbomosho
Re: Hope Wike Won’t Demolish PDP Secretariat, Reaction Trail Portfolios Of Ministers by BoldBrainz(m): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2023
Jflex07:
Imaginative delusions. Stop wishing the impossible from your hut in ogbomosho

This one thinks every Nigerian is as unexposed as he is. I live in the FCT, phool!
Re: Hope Wike Won’t Demolish PDP Secretariat, Reaction Trail Portfolios Of Ministers by olaoye2008: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wike the Rugged Man.
He deserves it
Re: Hope Wike Won’t Demolish PDP Secretariat, Reaction Trail Portfolios Of Ministers by TOMMYS: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
SmartPolician:
Days back, one Nairalander who happens to be an Abuja native was jubiliating that Tinubu appointed their son a minster and was hoping he would be made the minister of the FCT. I can imagine the disappointment on his face when he finds out that Wike is the minister of FCT.

Well, it's a good thing that someone from the South has held the position of the FCT minister. The next stop is EFCC. Someone from the South should chair that antigraft agency too.

In my opinion, Tinubu should have made Wike the minister of defence. He would've ended banditry and terrorism within 2 months.

Abeg. Wike the wicked go do bandit/Fulani terrorist shege banza
Re: Hope Wike Won’t Demolish PDP Secretariat, Reaction Trail Portfolios Of Ministers by Dozie32(m): 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
Babathanks:

Even if obi or Atiku won rivers state, they will still come distant third and second, so it does not change anything

Abeg your mumu too much
Re: Hope Wike Won’t Demolish PDP Secretariat, Reaction Trail Portfolios Of Ministers by Babathanks(m): 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
Dozie32:

Abeg your mumu too much
Must u insult 😉. If someone did not subscribe to your ignorance 😉😉😉
Re: Hope Wike Won’t Demolish PDP Secretariat, Reaction Trail Portfolios Of Ministers by ivolt: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Hpesoj:

I'm sure if you were around during Obasanjo' government you'll know that Bola Ige was of the opposition party. Also, Yar'adua's government has a number of ministers from the opposition party.
Don't mind them.
They are either underage or have selective amnesia.

1 Like

Re: Hope Wike Won’t Demolish PDP Secretariat, Reaction Trail Portfolios Of Ministers by ivolt: 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
Dozie32:
Wike is a joke to port Harcourt people. An idiot that sold his people because of his ministerial ambition
Who are Port Harcourt people?
Re: Hope Wike Won’t Demolish PDP Secretariat, Reaction Trail Portfolios Of Ministers by Dozie32(m): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
ivolt:

Who are Port Harcourt people?

Your mama toto!
Re: Hope Wike Won’t Demolish PDP Secretariat, Reaction Trail Portfolios Of Ministers by Dozie32(m): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
Babathanks:

Must u insult 😉. If someone did not subscribe to your ignorance 😉😉😉

Go and say that to your parents

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akiolu Accuses Buhari Of Killing Police As Military Dictator / NAMA Grounds Oshiomhole’s Chartered Helicopter Over Aerodrome & Landing Fee / Wike To The Church: ‘Shine Your Eyes, Don’t Be Used By Politicians’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.