Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

How Nigerian Parents Remain Ignorant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerian Parents Remain Ignorant (295 Views)

How Nigerian Soldiers Sleep On The War Field / "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share / Southerners Have Dumped Buhari, Only Ignorant North Supports Him – Sheikh Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerian Parents Remain Ignorant by Birdbyrde440: 6:06am On Aug 17, 2023
So today I was talking to a relative in her 60s about war in Niger as she was worried about how it might affect her.
Surprisingly enough she could not fathom the idea of neo colonialism and foreign imperialism. She has been fed propaganda all her life. She was shocked at the concepts her exact remarks "I thought Nigeria de on their own oo"
Then I realized that most of them have the wrong version of history and that means they have been gullible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Parents Remain Ignorant by JASONjnr(m): 7:23am On Aug 17, 2023
Birdbyrde440:
So today I was talking to a relative in her 60s about war in Niger as she was worried about how it might affect her.
Surprisingly enough she could not fathom the idea of neo colonialism and foreign imperialism. She has been fed propaganda all her life. She was shocked at the concepts her exact remarks "I thought Nigeria de on their own oo"
Then I realized that most of them have the wrong version of history and that means they have been gullible.

I think this should be centered to your relatives alone...... Stop generalising....

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Parents Remain Ignorant by LikeAking: 7:30am On Aug 17, 2023
JASONjnr:

I think this should be centered to your relatives alone...... Stop generalising....

He is correct
Re: How Nigerian Parents Remain Ignorant by JASONjnr(m): 7:33am On Aug 17, 2023
LikeAking:

He is correct

Probably to your parents and his parents only......

Because my parents are learned and educated enough and still analyze the country's political mishap....

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Parents Remain Ignorant by LikeAking: 8:36am On Aug 17, 2023
JASONjnr:

Because my parents are learned and educated enough and still analyze the country's political mishap....

Stop been too emotional. It’s a sign of weakness.

To u Dey are, but to others they may be not…

U are to emotional.
Re: How Nigerian Parents Remain Ignorant by Birdbyrde440: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2023
JASONjnr:

Since you say it only my relatives, pls ask your older relatives to tell you the real owners of dangote refinery so you can relate and educate us on it mtchew
Re: How Nigerian Parents Remain Ignorant by Birdbyrde440: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2023
JASONjnr:

Typical Nigeria mentality
Re: How Nigerian Parents Remain Ignorant by Thislifesef: 11:09am On Aug 17, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Since you say it only my relatives, pls ask your older relatives to tell you the real owners of dangote refinery so you can relate and educate us on it mtchew
do you have prove to back your claims on the real owners of dangote refinery?
The dangote refinery is owned by the dangote group and the federal govt of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Parents Remain Ignorant by Birdbyrde440: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
Thislifesef:
do you have prove to back your claims on the real owners of dangote refinery?
The dangote refinery is owned by the dangote group and the federal govt of nigeria.

Go and find out pls dangote group is a subsidiary
of a foreign company 70% owned by foreigners. Find out the rest and don't make the same mistakes your parents made.

This might aid you research
https://www.nairaland.com/7729896/seun-kuti-video-real-owners
Re: How Nigerian Parents Remain Ignorant by Thislifesef: 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Go and find out pls dangote group is a subsidiary
of a foreign company 70% owned by foreigners. Find out the rest and don't make the same mistakes your parents made.

This might aid you research
https://www.nairaland.com/7729896/seun-kuti-video-real-owners
grin grin grin
Clowns.
Werey say Instagram video will "aid my research" cheesy grin grin
So your evidence is seun kuti and he was only alleging without proof.

So you expect me to be foolish as you and your foolish parents to believe what someone said on social media without any proof.

Una mumu Sha, so na Instagram your foolish parents dey get info from shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Parents Remain Ignorant by ivolt: 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

You are just another brainwashed conspiracist.
Your old relative is much smarter than you for living in reality.

(1) (Reply)

Wike, Mahmoud Assume Office As 17th And 12th Fct Minister And Minister Of State / 3 Men Remanded For Cultism And Gun Possession / Why Is Tinubu Not Talking About Restructuring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.