Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS (13630 Views)

Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager / Bandits Planning To Acquire Anti-aircraft Missiles, Attack Military – Sheikh Gum / How Leaked Memo Unravel The Mystery Behind INEC’s mysterious Server’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by Nato008(m): 8:32am On Aug 17, 2023
[quote author=Kalapizim post=125162959] which they are on already but would need collaboration with NRC and others too.

Yet the fools thought it wise to leak the memo[/quot
Are u been serious now,there job is to stop it before it even happens...the bandits shouldn't even have the capacity to do something like this if the DSS was active...is why u see America bombing and eliminating terrorist so the don't have capacity to do evil not this...this is more like a memo for them to be prepared to repel it when it comes because it is inevitable]
Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by emmaitive(m): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2023
Useless dss
Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by NOwazobia: 8:40am On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:
Hmmmmm

Was thinking DSS was only a political tool to arrest opponents

I no know say they fit fight bandits

We learn everyday
Well, they are not fighting here.

They only gave update to the masses, so that they can fight for themselves.
Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by ogododo: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2023
Moshphil:

Which aproko abeg , go and learn more abt security report writing. Obi dun make all of una know everything abt security.
You are not in the field , special security report require special proactive and monetary support to do everything to avert such attack.

Look at their recommendation and their submissions, not as if it's only them that will be involved in the execution.
So ask question inorder not to make a fool of yourself in public.
How in your coconut, I be Obi. False accusation.
Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by Diligence: 8:50am On Aug 17, 2023
DSS is crassly stupid. Where una supposed to act intelligently na so una go release info without any proactive steps to arrest, prosecute & do justice.

Na only perceived political opponents unacdey get power.

When I remember CIA/FBI/MI6/M..., et al, u just know DSS JUSTDEYPLAY!
Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2023
It's a secret that's supposed to remain a secret, while you guys plan to take the perpetuators by surprise.

If there's success in you guys catching them, then others that wants to do same will see it as an example and learn from it.
Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by Kukutente23: 9:01am On Aug 17, 2023
Kalapizim:
Examine your head if you think nothing is wrong with leaking a security document concerning an imminent threat of attack.
Calm down. You don't need to throw insults like a tout.
I asked that question because I expect there to be a security advisory if there's a threat to the train especially so passengers can be well guided and careful.
We're too stuck in the old military way of doing things that security services are but conscious of the fact that they serve citizens. Instead, the still treat citizens like babies who need to be held by the hands.
Hope you get my point out of your blistering stupidity
Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by Starhearts: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:
Hmmmmm

Was thinking DSS was only a political tool to arrest opponents

I no know say they fit fight bandits

We learn everyday

Go nd learn tailoring?
Stop Galvanising arround?
Make ur parents proud?
Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by Carcholce: 9:27am On Aug 17, 2023
Wainey:
Its not about leaking memo o, What will the govt do with this information, or are they going to play politics with people's lives?

Guys, please how much will it cost to furnish an apartment to this taste? Sorry I only have one angle of the pic, you can use this to determine how the other parts will look like

Like this?
Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by SmartyPants(m): 9:31am On Aug 17, 2023
Beremx:
Enter Nigerian train at your own risk. Imagine providing such information without any security solution. DSS is only good at arresting political enemies. Nothing more.

Ndi ara

Ikaeniyan0:
I want to believe this is a fake news because is the job of the DSS to twarth this attack before it happen

Can't you read?

It is an internal memo directing the relevant agencies on what to do to thwart the attack!
Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by Wainey: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2023
Carcholce:

Like this?
exactly, thanks man.

I appreciate
Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by JayB11(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2023
Beremx:
Enter Nigerian train at your own risk. Imagine providing such information without any security solution. DSS is only good at arresting political enemies. Nothing more.

Ndi ara

You read like Nursery kids reciting ABCD. Didn't you see where they underlisted Counter Security Measures? You've been left behind ooo.
Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by JayB11(m): 9:48am On Aug 17, 2023
DSC7:
A whole DSS telling helpless Nigerians about a secret leaked impending attack? undecided...
Asin make we dey run abi wetin.....

I am disappointed embarassed

Your level of comprehension needs to be looked into.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by Carcholce: 9:51am On Aug 17, 2023
Wainey:
exactly, thanks man.

I appreciate

3.5m Naira. Everything foreign.
Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by JayB11(m): 9:52am On Aug 17, 2023
dkidd:
Are they supposed to let this public or act on it by beefing up security and zeroing in on all suspected parties or related. What is their intention of this stupid leak now. To create more fear of the bandits and lesser trust on the government? Why won't I believe there's someone or a group of someone(s) involved as moles/ sleeper agents within the same DSS and every government organization? Secret service indeed... Mere thugs with government backing only good at harassing defenseless people. Not even a proper working structureundecided

Your brain has failed this time. The memo was leaked on the side of NRC. Maybe a cleaner or Secretary saw and snapped it before divulging same.
Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by JayB11(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2023
Diligence:
DSS is crassly stupid. Where una supposed to act intelligently na so una go release info without any proactive steps to arrest, prosecute & do justice.

Na only perceived political opponents unacdey get power.

When I remember CIA/FBI/MI6/M..., et al, u just know DSS JUSTDEYPLAY!

Village people don shake calabash for this one sotehhh him just dey read without understanding zero item. Your brain is fried, your IQ is critically low, resultantly, you lack simple comprehension. The report got leaked by NRC and also, DSS underlisted measures to Counter the threat. I wonder how grown people read like ABCD Nursery kids.
Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by Mimiranky: 10:02am On Aug 17, 2023
Who's giving DSS all this news Why can't they arrest the informant to fish the bandit out
Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by Ubanz: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2023
Cautioning travelers instead of NRA.
What security precautions should a rail passenger excercise in a moving train.
Just ask them not to board night train or ask NRA not to ply after 6pm.At most deploy security personnel to the porous railway corridor.
Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by Speedition: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2023
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/leaked-memo-bandits-will-attack-abuja-kaduna-train-soon-dss/amp/

The most useless Secret Service in the history of secret service. They’ve been reduced to charge dogs 🐕.
Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by COMPAQ(m): 11:15am On Aug 17, 2023
The Nigerian government is at fault for still relying on paper communication in this day and age.

Those who work for government should all have email that they can check on their office computers.

More senior officials like Directors of agencies etc should have official email on their phone as well.

Every person working for government should have security clearance from level 1 to 5. Level one being least classified like memo on office supplies and stationary etc that everyone can see, while level 5 is top classified , for your eyes only stuff like this.

And then this memo should have been sent soft copy, only accessible to those with level 5 clearance. The memo should have been sent encrypted. The encryption keys should be on the devices of only level 5 people who should see it.

We operate in this country as though we are in the stone age.
That new Minister of Communications and Technology should implement something like this.
Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by sammiewrite(m): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2023
Info leak or not, the president just renewed the shege of Nigerians by ensuring they are still the ones in charge of our security architecture by giving them the defence ministry. Only Nigerians not from that part of the country can truly reform our security.
Remember Gen. Ihejirika? They had to blackmail oga Jona to drop him. Soon, you’ll see them trying to lament about Gen. Lagbaja.
A group of people who believe in clemency for condemned terrorists shouldn't be handling our security but this is what we have to deal with all in the name of one Nigeria.
Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by dkidd: 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
JayB11:

Your brain has failed this time. The memo was leaked on the side of NRC. Maybe a cleaner or Secretary saw and snapped it before divulging same.
Lol.. u no well. Which one be my brain has failed this time. Ohh u be monitoring spirit abi? Even if ur correct it's still due to carelessness.
Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by abikason(m): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
I remember back then when Abuja Airport was relocated to kaduna, you can literally trek through Abuja-kaduna express way, without fear of being kidnapped or robbed, I'm not exaggerating, I could remember for ever 5 kilometers or so there were security posts with at least one brand new van labelled F-SAR, helicopters were always on air surveillance, the Abuja kaduna rail line was very busy, it even had military presence whenever top military figures were on board the train.

All these ended as soon as the Abuja airport was renovated, vip's stopped using the road, likewise the railway as much as then... F-SAR vanished from the highway, even the green tents that were erected for them disappeared.

It's only a Nigerian problem when a bigman is affected,but when it affects the poor masses, little action is taken.
Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by Omoawoke: 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kukutente23:

What exactly is wrong with leaking it out?

Do you know the work done to infiltrate the enemy camp. The memo was meant to be secretive till they nab those terrorists. Someone leaked it out, blew someone’s cover and may even put more lives at risk

Now the terrorist are aware their plan is exposed and will take extra caution to evade justice
Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by Cocolatti(m): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
What do you expect?
When you deny their leader ministerial slot
Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by Omoawoke: 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
JayB11:

Your level of comprehension needs to be looked into.

I realized a lot of people have low comprehension
Re: Leaked Memo: Bandits Planning To Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Soon – DSS by Ikaeniyan0: 11:36am On Aug 20, 2023
OboOlora:

Twarth kor Tafawa Balewa ni
Be like say na Quranic school some of you go🤣
you have never heard of the word "twarth" before? Instead of you to make a research, you choose to disgrace yourself like a fool you are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari In Edo To Bid Oshiomhole Bye / Take Me To A Psychiatrist If I Join Obasanjo’s Coalition – Soyinka / Name Governors Stealing Local Government Funds - Wike Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.