Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry (32674 Views)

Appointments: You Are Favouring Yorubas, Christians, MURIC Knocks Tinubu / Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised / Polls: INEC Knocks Tinubu Over Comment On E-Transmission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by lexy2014: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2023
Asgard73:
Tinubu goofed on that.. he only sold himself cheap.
A silly misadventure.

Wetin we know..

He’s C-in -C for now .. so he’s better informed.

Who knows the alignment?

Am surprised that u are surprised. Or we're u carried away with their propaganda that Tinubu knows how to discover "talent"....talent like Bagudu and Matawalle?
Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by lexy2014: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2023
Slurity:
Tinunu can never please somebody that already hate. Even if he use your papa, you will still see a reason to discredit him. Give us the names of those that other contestants would have use that has no criminal records? Think before attacking others.

Can you negate anything that he said?

Can you show us the hate in his comment and provide facts to invalidate his post?
Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by splendournoni: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2023
Gave our defence ministry to someone who is a real fanatic, hated Christians and sack all of them in the state doing contract staff because Jigawa can never give an outsider job in any level as a full staff...

Badaru demolished churches in Jigawa where I'm still staying now and now our security architecture is at his finger tips... Fulani Jihadist pro max
Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by Chucks13: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2023
Seriously I don't know what is Nigerians problem so is it a sin now to give civilian minister for defense or is it in constitution of Nigeria that compoulsory minister for defense must be retired officer, the bitch Buhari appointed as minister of defense pls can anyone tells me what effect did he make to defense in his entire 8 wasteful years?
Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by bluecircle470: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2023
Beremx:
Tinubu assigned ministry of defense to someone who couldn't secure his state from bandit attack.
Nonsense and ingredients

Nah clueless Obi him for give
Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by lexy2014: 10:51am On Aug 17, 2023
BALLOSKI:
but would the generals accept every order from the "bloody civilians"?

Why not? Shehu Sani raised the wrong issue. The issue is that this cabinet is like Alibaba and the 40 thieves.

Ministry of defense is a fertile ground for corruption and the so called generals will welcome anyone who understands that mandate
Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by Shattuck(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2023
thesicilian:
Ministerial appointments are mostly administrative positions. While technical knowledge is important, it is not a deal breaker. Being a good manager is "importanter."
this even makes tinubu more clueless, because those he appointed were terrible managers in their various states, obviously they lack both the intellectual and managerial knowledge.
Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by IMASTEX: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2023
Beremx:
Tinubu assigned ministry of defense to someone who couldn't secure his state from bandit attack.
Nonsense and ingredients
That is the only reason I would fault such appointment. Otherwise, Buhari who was believed to be equipped enough militarily couldn't do jack as regard insecurity.
Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by Fashypearl(f): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2023
OBTOREPA:

Please can I be your minister for defence?

And you are?
Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by casualobserver: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
A minister of defense does not have to be a retired military officer.

Don’t mind these educated illiterates.

All the past defense ministers highlighted below In red were/are civilians…..including Sola Obada who was not just a civilian but a female.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by luluman: 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
And does he have to be a politician?
Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by RaptorX: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Don't mind the guy, it's a purely administrative position that anyone can held. The world's most powerful military the US normally have civilian secretary of defense until Biden appointed a retired general. Even at that congress have to give him a waiver, because there is a law that prohibits the appointment of retired military as secretary of defense.
Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by JetApartment: 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Yes, he chould be a Chef or a Plumber...mugu.

Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by complexstuffs(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Very true... Shehu Sani is not intelligent.
Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by OBTOREPA(m): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
Fashypearl:

And you are?
Secret admirer,who love the good work of your body.
Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by MRMRMR: 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:
Tinubu just pack criminals wey their cases still dey EFCC full list

Ministers with questionable records

ministers of ex governors wey their own people rejected at polling units as senators and second term governors

So these are Tinubus best brains and technocrats as hyped by his online 30k-A-Thons

And you’re expecting a new Nigeria
Online miscreants-cum-ipob sympathizers deserve pity for always wailing online. It's good for democrazy
Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by cliqtips: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Tell us more since you sound knowledgeable in security
Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by cliqtips: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Tell us more
Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by victorsola: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Fashypearl:
Ministerial list: Shehu Sani knocks Tinubu for assigning Defence Ministry to politician.

Shehu Sani, a former Kaduna Central Senator, said Tinubu should not have appointed a politician as the Defence Minister.

Sani noted that the ministry should have been given to a retired military officer with records of accomplishments.
Tweeting, Sani wrote:

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1691906521918009411?t=e49gX4xnfSxXcdBjg5a7BQ&s=19
una Dey look for miracle working president. Make una shout from now till forever he don put am he don put am . Nothing can change it
Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by cliqtips: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Ok ooo
Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by Anwons(m): 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
CrocodileDere:
Are you struggling to land your dream job or get into your desired graduate school?
Allow Services to help you stand out from the crowd.

Our team of experts will work with you to highlight your unique strengths and qualifications, ensuring that your application materials are tailored to the specific requirements of the job or program you're applying for.

Don't let a subpar application hold you back any longer. Contact Services today and let us help you achieve your goals!

Our services include:

Professional CV Revamping

Statement of Purpose

Motivational Letter

Cover Letter services.

Appreciation letter

Tribute for burial

PDF editing

How much is your cv
Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by Josephkabila12: 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Asgard73:
Tinubu goofed on that.. he only sold himself cheap.
A silly misadventure.

Wetin we know..

He’s C-in -C for now .. so he’s better informed.

Who knows the alignment?

hahaha 🤣 asgard ibo buffoon.....🤣 North 2023 🤣 junkie
Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by jacobson662(m): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
Beremx:
Nonsense and ingredients

Plz which bandits r u talking about?
Jigawa state is one of the most peaceful if not the most peaceful state in Nigeria.
Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by Beremx(f): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
jacobson662:

Plz which bandits r u talking about?
Jigawa state is one of the most peaceful if not the most peaceful state in Nigeria.
i am talking of Zamfara state
Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by thesicilian: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:

And here I be, trying to figure out how well Festus Keyamo "managed" his previous appointment and attendant tasks. Man who bungled the initiative of 774,000 national employment slots put on his laps and failed to properly account for its outcome to this day.

Same man is the Aviation minister today. He definitely will end up with a performance more abysmal than what FFK delivered in the same office over 8years ago.
tegrianonigltd:

Did he manage his state well? To be a good manager ?
rickyrex:
lol i see no manager in that list. They are all political benefactors. They want to drive on convoy and not for me and you.
Johnrake69:

Bello Matawalle is the good manager? Lol. Dey play
emapeteum:

Then there is no need for ministers
Shattuck:
this even makes tinubu more clueless, because those he appointed were terrible managers in their various states, obviously they lack both the intellectual and managerial knowledge.

Lol.
I'm not defending his managerial competence, I'm just stating my personal opinion that a position that involves mostly administrative duties doesn't necessarily have to involve technical know how. It may help, but not compulsory.
Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by thesicilian: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
elujah1:

Why not give ministry of health to an accountant, since its all about who can manage, they way some of you defend wrongs is appalling
Lol.
Many of the ''Doctor Ministers'' haven't actually set the bar very high, I must say. Wasn't the guy who said some doctors should become farmers (in the midst of a serious medical brain drain resulting in shortage of doctors) a medical doctor?
Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by jacobson662(m): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Beremx:
i am talking of Zamfara state
Badaru is d minister of defence
Matawalle is just minister of defence for state. I think it's just a way of saying thank you for working for me. U know this is Nigeria, u must at least find a way to reward those that worked for the party. At all at all nae bad pass!! This is Nigeria, this reward system can't change at least not now.
Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by MrALIVE: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
so between a retired military man and a core politician who is more qualified to be the minister of defence? Stop this naivety
Re: Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry by jnrbayano(m): 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
Fashypearl:

Hey

I did you a PM pls respond

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed / US Officials Say Jonathan's Ministers Stole $6bn -oshiomole / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Under Abacha's Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.