Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash (18378 Views)

Three Night Travellers Die In Ogun Road Crash / Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash / Adzuayi Ewuga’s, 11 Others Die In Plane Crash In Cameroon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash by NaijaCover(m): 8:37am On Aug 17, 2023
A 26-Year-Old Student of the Lagos State University (LASU), Ademola Ayinla Timothy, and two others have died in an accident along the Sagamu-Benin highway.

The Accidents involved a Lexus SUV marked BDG 979 HD, a Geon truck registered as LAR 730 XB, and a Toyota Sienna car.

Ogun State Police Command Public Relations Officer Omolola Odutola confirmed the incident to newsmen in Abeokuta on Wednesday.

Odutola said the crash occurred at 6:45 am before the Babcock University junction along the expressway.

Odutola blamed the crash on reckless driving on the part of the driver of the Lexus.

“The fatal accident occurred when the driver of the Lexus car drove recklessly and rammed into the moving truck, and, as a result, the Lexus somersaulted,” she explained.

According to her, the Sienna hit the Lexus as well, trapping it and its occupants.

She explained further: “Ademola Ayinla Timothy was rescued and rushed to the hospital, but he did not make it; all affected and damaged vehicles have been evacuated and recovered to the station.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/16/lasu-students-two-others-die-in-ogun-road-crash/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash by Alchemy528: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2023
But there's no dead body in that picture

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 17, 2023
😭 RIP
Earth is not our home, do good and plant good seeds, do not be carried away by reckless lifestyle for we will all account for our deeds when we finally leave this temporary life for our true home (abode). Adieu

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash by SenatePresdo(m): 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
May their soul rest in peace.

Maybe they were trying to speed up and minimize the usage of fuel.

The badluck and bad policy of Ebola Ahmed has sent many people to the grave in less than 3 months.

It took Buhari 4 years to fail, but took Assiwaju just 2 months to finish Nigerians.

Be celebrating evil until e reach your turn.

3 Likes

Re: LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash by phemmyfour: 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
Alchemy528:
But there's no dead body in that picture
That's probably a random pic of the road

6 Likes

Re: LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash by billionman: 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
The moment I saw Lexus SUV in the report, something in my mind just told me that the Lexus will be the cause of the accident; I wasn't wrong I've i finished reading. Reason my mind went to the Lexus SUV is known to those who knows but I won't be saying anything about that here. RIP to the dead

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash by tulabh: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
Rip
Re: LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash by mbahdi(m): 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
Rip to dem
Re: LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash by Kk0nsults: 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sad
Re: LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash by DjRickyNG: 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
should just change his name to BADNEWSCOVER as he only report sad incidents.

I'm always wary of the dilapidated cars plying African roads. Africa has been a dumping ground for savaged cars from Europe & America. Minimum of 90% of cars on Nigerian roads has depraved framework & without manufacturers/factory's protection amenities.
R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash by Chibuzoripob: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
sad Mercy Lord sad
Re: LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash by ImoleNaija: 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
So sad!
May their souls find rest.

People wey pass on in their sleep no know what God do for them.
Re: LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash by Westerhoffe(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sad.

One thing that always amaze me is that, no one would know even about 5 seconds to that time that something bad is about to happen. And suddenly, it goes down.

May GOD continue to protect our going out and coming in in JESUS name.

Overspeeding Kills.
No need rushing to anywhere. Because if you die while rushing there, you'd never get there ever again.

RIP to the dead.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash by omoadeleye(m): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
They might be cruising on speed with the lexus

1 Like

Re: LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash by Westerhoffe(m): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
omoadeleye:
They might be cruising on speed with the lexus

One thing is that, once you wind up your windows, turn on music, bro, you won't know when you'll cross over 160KmPH on a free road.

So it's advised that once you hit a free highway, wind down your window a bit that the rushing wind might alert you somehow of your speed.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash by HeartlessMan: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
post=125164023:

Sagamu-Benin highway

angry

Re: LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash by seniorgozman(m): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
billionman:
The moment I saw Lexus SUV in the report, something in my mind just told me that the Lexus will be the cause of the accident; I wasn't wrong I've i finished reading. Reason my mind went to the Lexus SUV is known to those who knows but I won't be saying anything about that here. RIP to the dead
Lexus lacks stability on the road. It's very light

4 Likes

Re: LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash by updatechange(m): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
cry
Re: LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash by AmadeGTZ(m): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sad
Re: LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash by YaksonFCA(m): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
May his soul rest in peace. Condolences
Re: LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash by slawomir: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Rest in peace

We were born to die

And lexus Es and Rx dey tear for express road anyhow

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash by safarilove(m): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
My heartfelt condolence to the affected families and loved ones.
Re: LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash by Chunedujohnson6: 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
Pity
Re: LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash by babaRUNtinz(m): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
The caption funny sef.. Why LASU? We are all born to die.

Condolences to the bereaved families.
Re: LASU Students, Two Others Die In Ogun Road Crash by bestman09(m): 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
RIP to the dead.

My condolences to the parents. God forbid that i will ever bury my child!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

BRT Driver Who Crashed Into Train Arraigned For Manslaughter / Trails of Green (T.O.G) / Guyana Visa How Is It Obtain In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.