Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ (38370 Views)

2 Police Officers Killed As Fight Broke Out At A Night Club In Port-harcourt - / Soldiers, Police Officers Killed During Kidnap Attempt In Rivers. Graphic Photos / SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by TeeAL(m): 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Needless Deaths.
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by loliapoopy2013(f): 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Yet they want to add Niger Wahala to this, abegoo.

1 Like

Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by fabolouz1(m): 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Soldiers won't go beserk and burn down that community but if it's in another place ,they will behave as outlaws.

6 Likes

Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Who and Who will now lead us to fight the Niger republic war?

1 Like

Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by Cupidkc(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
RIP to they gallant soldiers.
Let's hope that this incident will make army tidy all those bandits abi terrorists hiding over there in Niger state. The Nig army can respond swiftly if they really want to especially when it involves the death of one or few of them.
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by BoldBrainz(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
And then ?
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by samwillyco1(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
This is very terrible
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
DHQ said 39....Jesus oo

Actual scores...??

2 Likes

Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by melodyogonna(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
The hell?
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by Obierika(m): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
wrongman665:
Why are they dying like chicken? angry

It is very likely that there are moles in the military who are feeding the terrorists with inside information on movement of troops by the army

2 Likes

Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by yeshuasfootstep(m): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
Terrible.

I don't think Ex militants were integrated into the army.
Why then the hurried integration of extremists and terrorists.

Compare it with all these inside jobs happening, then see the reason why all of them will be traced, dismissed and set up with other means of livelihood amidst strict monitoring.

I believe they're the ones causing deaths at the slightest provocation down south.

Those who came up with that idea will also be probed for any link with terrorism no matter how highly placed and should be banned from holding public office.

If this is not done, your army is compromised.
In other words, it'll be fighting and killing itself.

2 Likes

Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by BoldBrainz(m): 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
Megabig:
People with families

Same people who terrorise and kill Southern civilians on the slightest provocation? Or the civilians are not people with families?

I have no sympathy for Nigerian soldiers who die in the field, and no patience to pretend otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by Smoothtalkerfnb: 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
It is better for me to be a fraudster

Than to Join any Nigeria military or paramilitary ... the way they die sometimes I wonder.’.

I rather use my life and my self for money ritual than to be a Nigeria soldier .

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by okorogodwin4(m): 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
The military will not go and burn down zungeru town if it were in south East

6 Likes

Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by Justrruunn: 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
Just imagine!!! More than 36family are mourning now because of a war they know nothing about…
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by Ikpunnegi01: 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
They said 23,from that to 18 and we said it must be more than that and boom, here is the figure and its more than this.. So, you decided to call them terrorists today, tomorrow they will turn to bandit! I thank God that my friend in the Zoo Army had left them to Europe for a better life. Don't ever make a mistaking of joining these terrible people as a recruit, the only difference between you and mad person is that you can remember your name and your village. Don't go and die for nothing..

4 Likes

Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by Aldol: 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
goodnessme1:
So pythons can also die? grin grin

Gone are those days I pity and support them
You hate them yet you want them to take over power. What kinda confused specie are you people
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by aziaka111(m): 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
God me I no need war oh
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by goodnessme1(f): 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
Aldol:

You hate them yet you want them to take over power. What kinda confused specie are you people
You and who want them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by miceroms: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
This is sad.
I can’t even imagine what their families are going through.
Secondly, this is resource gone just like that.
May their soul rest In peace.
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by Justicemy8(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
the way pple are being killed in nigeria even in places like afghanistan, iraq and somalia pple are not being killed that way

1 Like

Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
I nor knw why my paddy Dickson go join army...

anytime I remember d guy matter, my mind go Jez dey peppe me 4 am!

3 Likes

Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by wasuka14(m): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
This is certainly one of the obidients miscreants. By their comments you shall know them. Where in the world did military not paying ultimate price whenever there is war or insurgency? How many Russian and Ukrainian military can you mention dieing everyday since beginning of the war. Did u knw how many American sodjer died in Afghanistan and Iraq?
Pls stop stewing rubbish.

Fortruth:
Nigerian army is not a real army. It is just an armed militia that is protecting the resources that are being siphoned abroad to international players.

That is why it hard for them to put down any insurgency....even during Biafra war they needed mercenaries and British/Soviet Collusion to defeat a largely civilian Biafran force after 3 years...

You people are simply cattle, Abi property of his majesty and from time to time the elite get folks to like Elba to wear your "Super Eagles" jacket to get you all to believe in One Nigeria.... they suddenly promote your music to get you away from critical political philosophy and thought, and sponsor BB Naija to get you accept and do DEVIANT behavior that is not part of your culture....

Black people shaaaa.. the only group worshiping a God that does not look like them...

1 Like

Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by Aldol: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
goodnessme1:
You and who want them.
Your kinsmen have been praying for military takeover since nah,they even went to military headquarters kneeling on the floor that they should seize power from Tinubu
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by Sheriman(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
E don end for dem family in the barrack be that.

1 Like

Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by Lanre1st(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
How prepare are they to go to Niger? They are already ambush in Niger state

1 Like

Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by genkins(m): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
Imagine 36 officers killed in the south east..
Na operation tiger dance be that

4 Likes

Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by Starking1000000(m): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
They say na ipob be their problem

Ndi ara

4 Likes

Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by Sequence23(m): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
RIP to them. Are they actually 36. Nigerian army and police will never tell the real figures

1 Like

Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by okoroemeka(m): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
wrongman665:
Why are they dying like chicken? angry
poor intelligence,zero aerial reconnaissance with drones that detect body heat and ambushes,limited amoured personnel carriers to protect troops,infact it is a suicide mission to send troops with limited ordnance,no personnel ballistic vest in flimsy Toyota Hilux to patrol a red hot zone,even women and children that is well concealed can kill a few soldiers,they are just sacrificing the lives of these brave men and women on the altars of corruption and ineptitude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour / Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband / Soldiers Kill 5 Men At Bunkering Site In Rivers State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.