Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ (38379 Views)

2 Police Officers Killed As Fight Broke Out At A Night Club In Port-harcourt - / Soldiers, Police Officers Killed During Kidnap Attempt In Rivers. Graphic Photos / SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by mdimefields: 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
olatade:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/08/17/breaking-36-military-officers-killed-in-niger-state-says-dhq/
I don't not support violence, but should this had happened in the East, by now this page will be up to 40 pages, with one particular region calling for nuclear bomb to be dropped on Igbos. In fact the campaign will be all igbos must die. Pathetic sets of humans driven with rabid hate.
The military should leave no stone unturn as they fish out these terrorists and make them face justice.

1 Like

Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by Dvdpity: 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
If rag tag militants can destroy Nigerian military and shot down their helicopters... check what well armed forces of Niger Republic supported by their people will do to tinubu invading forces.
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by ThiefnubuBandit: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Pandar01:

Same reason no one takes you people serious ..very irrelevant in the society, always hating and cursing at all times ...no Bra#n , no humour...no courtesy..sons of perdition of the Africa region...

You just described your parents and extended family members.
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by magabounce(m): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
Fortruth:
Nigerian army is not a real army. It is just an armed militia that is protecting the resources that are being siphoned abroad to international players.

That is why it hard for them to put down any insurgency....even during Biafra war they needed mercenaries and British/Soviet Collusion to defeat a largely civilian Biafran force after 3 years...

You people are simply cattle, Abi property of his majesty and from time to time the elite get folks to like Elba to wear your "Super Eagles" jacket to get you all to believe in One Nigeria.... they suddenly promote your music to get you away from critical political philosophy and thought, and sponsor BB Naija to get you accept and do DEVIANT behavior that is not part of your culture....

Black people shaaaa.. the only group worshiping a God that does not look like them...
I'd like us to be mutuals
Do you mind?
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by Karnice600: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
Obierika:

It is very likely that there are moles in the military who are feeding the terrorists with inside information on movement of troops by the army

Several People have said this and some died after saying so. Nigerians knew Buhari, Shettima are connected to terrorists and their aims, but they'll chose to attack Emefiele.

1 Like

Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by Nellybest2022(f): 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
36? How many soldiers come remain? They don finish na
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by Musaspp(m): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
This is the case when we politicize security matters. What is our business in Niger republic. Our oga threathened, and our military gets into harm's way - alarming casualties. May the soul of the gallant soldiers meet peace with their creator. I also sympathize with the families and friends they left behind.
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by Zico5(m): 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
goodnessme1:
Who care about your pity?

Didn't you rejoiced and cheered the same Terrorists when they killed hundreds of unarmed youths in that enclaves for
just protesting.
You guys have just started
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by Omodua(m): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
olatade:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/08/17/breaking-36-military-officers-killed-in-niger-state-says-dhq/
lies!

The Bandits posted 56 soldiers killed after counting. So,how come it's 36?

Hiding the Truth won't support the war against banditry.

RIP to the gallant soldiers.
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by Omodua(m): 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
DonFreshmoney:
Imagine 36 soldiers dying like house flies.. Nigeria is not a country..
No,not 36. It's 56 killed.
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by goodnessme1(f): 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
Zico5:

You guys have just started
Hypocrite.

As e dey sweet you when it happens to the people you love to hate.

Na so e dey sweet us when it happens to our enemies.
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by TOMMYS: 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
Karnice600:

Several People have said this and some died after saying so. Nigerians knew Buhari, Shettima are connected to terrorists and their aims, but they'll chose to attack Emefiele.

Abi o. I sha no wan hear say as Nigeria army enter Niger junta territory. Another Nigerian battalion come dey shoot Nigeria army from behind. That wan go be internally intentional espionage.

I no go ever believe am. Nigeria blogger's Sabi lie. .
Shebi you grab am.
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by Daxray07(m): 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Abeg na Niger Country abi Niger state? Make una talk the story well make we know where we dey oh. I no get body to fight war.
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by moneyissweet(m): 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
You will send boys to go and flush out terrorists,when they start going you will quickly call the terrorists and give them their location and all the necessary details to ambush and kill all.

Everybody mumu for Nigeria aswear
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by October1960: 3:51am On Aug 18, 2023
Hope that’s the truth.

Could be officers that are suspected of mutiny?

I don’t trust all Naija government since 1977
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by boladez(m): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2023
wasuka14:
This is certainly one of the obidients miscreants. By their comments you shall know them. Where in the world did military not paying ultimate price whenever there is war or insurgency? How many Russian and Ukrainian military can you mention dieing everyday since beginning of the war. Did u knw how many American sodjer died in Afghanistan and Iraq?
Pls stop stewing rubbish.

Dumdum Sakamaje, happy to have your back ,,sorry , I see the famine is biting you so hard you don't come online these days ,.the 2k they pay you for data is no longer sufficient....sapa has swallowed you fully..Pele you will survive.

This would have been the second sensible point you would have made but you spoilt it with your watery head and simplicity

You are a tribal and religious bigot , I've seen your previous posts on Christianity. The Nigerian Army is one of the best , the problem it faces today is lack of political will and corruption. I agree with you the Army is top grade but tying those comments to a political group is evidence that your oponu and emptiness is ripe!

Can't you make a comment without attacking tribe , political movement or religion. We're those the specific orders when they were giving you 2k?

How are our people in your 1 room in Osogbo?...I miss you ..try loan data to come online more often.
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by phemmyfour: 9:21am On Aug 18, 2023
wrongman665:
Why are they dying like chicken? angry
We all know that its more than 36
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by Pandar01: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

You just described your parents and extended family members.

I'm not surprised, the same people we already know to always insult their parents can not by chance respect other people's patent..

Sons and daughters of hate

Go to Malaysia prison,you will find them occupy 70% of it
Go to Dubai prison, they are there with about 40%
Don't even talk of Indonesia or come to Nigeria prisons., Always filled with pains , hate , bitterness and sorry, they hate peace ,always calling for war and trouble..
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by Mide70: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
tete7000:

Do you know the meaning of ambush? Even the best army in the world get ambushed. At the peak of the gorilla war in Iraq, America was losing thousands of their men in Iraq. In Vietnam, they lost thousands to Bobby traps and ambushes. Go and fight in the jungle or get involved in urban gorilla warfare and see how easy it is to get killed.
You are referring to old system of warfare. Not in this century.. you should have heard Ukraine ambush Russia vis-a-vis. But they operate with drones sitting location and restrategising
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by tete7000(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
Mide70:
You are referring to old system of warfare. Not in this century.. you should have heard Ukraine ambush Russia vis-a-vis. But they operate with drones sitting location and restrategising
When infantry fight on the battle ground they don't get ambushed? Or are you trying to tell me Ukrainians and Russians didn't fight ground battle? How do you explain the ground mines laid by the Russians that slowed down the Ukrainian offensive and allowed Russians massacre them? You know too little about warfare.
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by ChronicGp(m): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
One for each state.
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by Horus(m): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2023
olatade:

It was not an helicopter crash, the helicopter was shot down by terrorists.
The medias should stop hiding the truth
Re: 36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ by Joeyfizzo: 12:43am On Aug 20, 2023
goodnessme1:
So pythons can also die? grin grin

Gone are those days I pity and support them
so u think Pythons don't die? U are a cow..... Pity ur over flogged P****

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 5 Men At Bunkering Site In Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) / Soldiers Arrest Kidnapper In Nkporo, Abia, Recover Over N5M & Weapons. Photos / Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.