Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Akpodoro Fumes As Aso Rock ‘Bans’ Ex-Militants Over Asari Dokubo’s Visit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpodoro Fumes As Aso Rock ‘Bans’ Ex-Militants Over Asari Dokubo’s Visit (39535 Views)

Former Warlord Fumes As Aso Rock ‘bans’ Ex-militants Over Asari Dokubo’s Visit / Nigeria Pays N400.1m As Aso Rock Rent To Mysterious Landlord / FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpodoro Fumes As Aso Rock ‘Bans’ Ex-Militants Over Asari Dokubo’s Visit by engrchykae(m): 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
riverbird:

Guy no be lie.....
The Godfather aka ateke tom can never go this low like that parrot called asari.
ateke wey suboma chase out of Port Harcourt into okirika.
Suboma for deal with people like asari
Re: Akpodoro Fumes As Aso Rock ‘Bans’ Ex-Militants Over Asari Dokubo’s Visit by Deepthoughts: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Akpodoro Fumes As Aso Rock ‘Bans’ Ex-Militants Over Asari Dokubo’s Visit by riverbird: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
engrchykae:
ateke wey suboma chase out of Port Harcourt into okirika.
Suboma for deal with people like asari

Suboma chase ateke out of pH to okrika and ateke chase asari out of rivers to bayelsa, so many of asaris bush boys aka NDPVF where slaughtered like chickens back then in abuloma and amadi even around town areas, lost most of my friends to that senseless struggle that asari used to enrich his fat stomach. I just feel pity for those boys foolishly following him this days.
Re: Akpodoro Fumes As Aso Rock ‘Bans’ Ex-Militants Over Asari Dokubo’s Visit by engrchykae(m): 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
riverbird:

Suboma chase ateke out of pH to okrika and ateke chase asari out of rivers to bayelsa, so many of asaris bush boys aka NDPVF where slaughtered like chickens back then in abuloma and amadi even around town areas, lost most of my friends to that senseless struggle that asari used to enrich his fat stomach. I just feel pity for those boys foolishly following him this days.
Asari and Ralph uwazuruike both sold their struggle at the same time.
Asari converted to Islam in prison ,he went to prison as Asari and came out as alhaji mujahid dokubo,don't you think a lot happened?
On the part of Ralph uwazuruike,there would have been an uproar if he converts,so he remained christian in body but caliphate boy in spirit.
I know top secret government agents will be surprised that somebody knew their game
Re: Akpodoro Fumes As Aso Rock ‘Bans’ Ex-Militants Over Asari Dokubo’s Visit by Oj100baba: 5:29am On Aug 18, 2023
Why did the rock received & entertained him in the first place? There are people you shouldn't allow around you.
Little wonder he said he wl one day become president of Nigeria because he had a press conference in front of Naija's coat of Arms

1 Like

Re: Akpodoro Fumes As Aso Rock ‘Bans’ Ex-Militants Over Asari Dokubo’s Visit by riverbird: 6:15am On Aug 18, 2023
engrchykae:
Asari and Ralph uwazuruike both sold their struggle at the same time.
Asari converted to Islam in prison ,he went to prison as Asari and came out as alhaji mujahid dokubo,don't you think a lot happened?
On the part of Ralph uwazuruike,there would have been an uproar if he converts,so he remained christian in body but caliphate boy in spirit.
I know top secret government agents will be surprised that somebody knew their game

You are very correct.
Re: Akpodoro Fumes As Aso Rock ‘Bans’ Ex-Militants Over Asari Dokubo’s Visit by DSoj(m): 7:22am On Aug 18, 2023
These idiotss calling themselves warlords.. which wars did they fight? Stupidd illiterates opportunists
Re: Akpodoro Fumes As Aso Rock ‘Bans’ Ex-Militants Over Asari Dokubo’s Visit by DaBullIT(m): 8:44am On Aug 18, 2023
Yorùbá people don't need your warlord

Send him to Niger republic
Taylor90:
Vikings says “Men that do don’t cap”

Tompolo is a million times deadlier than Asari

Even Ateke hasn’t reduced himself this low

If Soboma was still alive I know he would be greater than Asari

Na see finish and too many capping make Tinubu see Asari finish

We go dash Asari give Yoruba people moreover he’s a Muslim
Re: Akpodoro Fumes As Aso Rock ‘Bans’ Ex-Militants Over Asari Dokubo’s Visit by RiddieBoy: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2023
This Man! He went to prison because of wrist watch and cup of tea. Today, he's gallivanting, shouting Buari! Buari! 😂
Re: Akpodoro Fumes As Aso Rock ‘Bans’ Ex-Militants Over Asari Dokubo’s Visit by garfield1: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2023
riverbird:

You are very correct.

Soboma was a terror,don want tried to copy him
Re: Akpodoro Fumes As Aso Rock ‘Bans’ Ex-Militants Over Asari Dokubo’s Visit by izubext007: 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
Rivers people with their foolish pride, see wetin dat fool don cus nal.
Re: Akpodoro Fumes As Aso Rock ‘Bans’ Ex-Militants Over Asari Dokubo’s Visit by wizelink(m): 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
where were you all the ND warlords when Dokubo was making unnecessary statements claiming what he is not? did you condemn any bit of his actions then? until the Presidency did the needful then you remember that his actions were all wrong. abeg go and sleep what is troubling naija now is bigger than yourselfish desires.
Re: Akpodoro Fumes As Aso Rock ‘Bans’ Ex-Militants Over Asari Dokubo’s Visit by Bambela(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
The way Buhari is grand patron to Fulani terrorist, that is how Tiefunubu is grand patron to Militants and Drug peddlers. Nigeria is finished.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race / Ganduje: 'I Don't Sleep At Public Functions, I Only Pretend'' / Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.