Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

"For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. (12772 Views)

PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates / APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by OkayDaddy: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
Okupe nice job you did on the Obidients.

3 Likes

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by ElSudani: 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
He came up with a lot of good points. Why are Obidients mad that the man is showing loyalty to his country?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by DenreleDave(m): 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
cheesy grin
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Chucks13: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
This is how opposition should be and not fighting and insulting everyone.

I know obidient will start fighting him now, I had told them politically SW sabi am, they may oppose you but not fight to death opposition, now Doyin had schooled those evil carnage wishing the death of Nigeria as a country.

All the points he raised were real and good to go, this is our country we can't allow some cursed bastards to bulldoze it down simply their Emperor was beaten blue black in general election.

Doyin with these submission you earned my respect.

4 Likes

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by sangresan(m): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
successmatters:
Let's not get our hopes high, this man will solve no problems in Nigeria, he has never solved a single problem anywhere before, he rather created many problems in his region.

Problems like thuggery, criminality and godfatherism are his main strengths. He cannot do any good in Nigeria because he lacks the capability to do so.

But let's watch and see, bookmark this post.

There is one notable trait of obiidindinrins, they talk without making sense. Tinubu was the brain behind the Lekki Free Trade Zone and the Eko Atlantic City Project. He was the first governor to launch an independent power project. Just tell us a single legacy project of your yes daddy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by successmatters(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
sangresan:

There is one notable trait of obiidindinrins, they talk without making sense. Tinubu was the brain behind the Lekki Free Trade Zone and the Eko Atlantic City Project. He was the first governor to launch an independent power project. Just tell us a single legacy project of your yes daddy.

Liar, one day you will say he invented Lagos. Keep lying to yourself.
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by 9jatriot(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
Funny how the man was able to reference a part of Atiku's manifestation with regards to NNPC but could not find anything to reference from his friend Peter Obi, who he was at a time a VP candidate to.

Reason is simple. Beyond rhetoric's of from consumption to production and a lot of other fake stats from China, there was really nothing really substantial in his campaign.

Most of the things he said were double speaks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Vipoted: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
Who else notice that their account is repeating other's post.
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by lexy2014: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
I was looking for just one thing in this plenty grammar.... corruption.

After all said and done, without handling corruption, all those grammar na nonsense. That's why Nigeria is were it is today
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by yeshuasfootstep(m): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Good points though.
Surprised you know these all the years you're in corridors of power.

I just wasn't comfortable with your recent show of concerns and praise for those currently with power.

It'll seem you're looking for something, considering where you're coming from and what should be your concern at the moment.
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Bigkoko: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sometimes when God is fighting for you, attacking people you feel are close to you, relax, reflect and let things be. You never can tell what He is removing from you!

Doyin Okupe was actually a mole! But HE Peter Obi mandate na divine mission... The Powers from the other realm dey him side

naptu2:
Doyin @doyinokupe

https://twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1692139363885281373

1 Like

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by lexy2014: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
9jatriot:
Funny how the man was able to reference a part of Atiku's manifestation with regards to NNPC but could not find anything to reference from his friend Peter Obi, who he was at a time a VP candidate to.

Reason is simple. Beyond rhetoric's of from consumption to production and a lot of other fake stats from China, there was really nothing really substantial in his campaign.

Most of the things he said were double speaks.

But isn't it also interesting that the person who is occupying the office of president touted as a "strategist" and "builder of Lagos" seems to be completely lost as to how to go about managing Nigeria.

Why is it so?
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Menclothing: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
Itโ€™s this post that let me understand some people are not patriots
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by 9jatriot(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
Lost
Even when the guy that wrote the letter, who incidentally was a friend of LP has commended him?

The letter was written as suggestions for him to tweak some of the ideas, that does not sound like someone lost to me

lexy2014:

But isn't it also interesting that the person who is occupying the office of president touted as a "strategist" and "builder of Lagos" seems to be completely lost as to how to go about managing Nigeria.

Why is it so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by lexy2014: 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
Chucks13:

I know obidient will start fighting him now, I had told them politically SW sabi am, they may oppose you but not fight to death opposition, now Doyin had schooled those evil carnage wishing the death of Nigeria as a country.

All the points he raised were real and good to go, this is our country we can't allow some cursed bastards to bulldoze it down simply their Emperor was beaten blue black in general election.

If you "can't allow some cursed bastards to bulldoze it down simply their Emperor was beaten blue black in general election", will you allow "some cursed bastards" to continue to milk the country dry and send it into an unending spiral of confusion and lack of direction because they won the election?

With regards all he said, why is there no mention of corruption?

1 Like

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by lexy2014: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
9jatriot:
Lost
Even when the guy that wrote the letter, who incidentally was a friend of LP has commended him?

The letter was written as suggestions for him to tweak some of the ideas, that does not sound like someone lost to me

Bro, you didn't answer the question.

Isn't it also interesting that the person who is occupying the office of president touted as a "strategist" and "builder of Lagos" seems to be completely lost as to how to go about managing Nigeria?

Why is it so?
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
naptu2:
Doyin @doyinokupe

By style this one don Abandoned LABOURING IN VAIN STRUGGLE O
" PRESIDENT BOLA TINUBU"
He go soon spil about PO cheesy
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by obembet(f): 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lmaooo Yolubas

The plan was to use obi to divide votes but obi sha perfeomed more then they imagined... They panicked and rigged like kids

Na who trust Yoluba man I pity

U see the level of foolishness, this is what make you remain backwards...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by 9jatriot(m): 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
I answered you but if that was not clear enough, let me be more direct.

He does not "seem" to be lost.

That is why even an opposition member is commending his strategy (ist) and building (er) actions he has taken so far.

lexy2014:

Bro, you didn't answer the question.

Isn't it also interesting that the person who is occupying the office of president touted as a "strategist" and "builder of Lagos" seems to be completely lost as to how to go about managing Nigeria?

Why is it so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by masseratti: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Oh well am a late Comer to this thread.. But sir Dr Okupke.. I respect your opinion,but I wonder why people that has been in the corridor of power refuse to learn their mistakes and want to repeat it again, let's take your point one by one.
No1 you said Nigeria must quit Opec so that we can sell our crude oil cheaper and increase our level of production. Well Dr Okupke, currently Nigeria cannot even achieve it's allocated quota from Opec which is 1.8 million barrels a day, currently we are hardly doing 1.3m bpd.. We are even struggling to achieve 1.1bpd currently, Opec is not the problem of Nigeria when it comes to production, the problem is cost of production on shore, that's why most foreign IOCs are selling off their on shore assets and focusing on offshore assets, host community problems are not making their oil mining easy at all.. It's too costly hence the dip in oil production plus also oil theft, Opec has nothing to do with that if we leave and a County like Saudi or Iran increase their production, the fall will fall and we will bear the consequences like in the early 80s,therefore leaving Opec is not a solution.
No2 your example or Aramco drilling it's own oil 100% and comparing it to Nnpc is very wrong, he is why, Nnpc currently does not drill oil anywhere in the country alone it's in JV with other oil companies, not only that Aramco is a quoted company no more a government owned company and it's not in a JV with any other oil firm, Until NNPLc or whatever it's name is right now is truly privatize or quoted.. It's still a government company without technical know how to drill oil.. Don't get me wrong am not saying Nigerian can't..yes we can drill oil ourselves, but NNPLc has it stands now can't. No oil company in the world would agree even a 50/50 on the kind of JV agreement Nigeria is running now..
Solution sell off Nnpc let it operate like other oil companies, collect your royalties and taxes.. All sum together can be even much more than the 40% we are currently getting.
No 3 I think the PIB acts has already taken care of that.. Only problem now is full implementation.

No 4, how many time will the refurbish, turnaround, maintain.. All the grammar that can be used for our refinery will be used and money wasted. How many times, and still no result, the problem is Govt has no business doing business, floating of naira is not what brought in the money you spoke about, but removal of subsidy.
Solution, sell off the refineries to the general public, let Nigerian buy atleast 70% of the shares.. No Nigerian should hold more than 2% of its share, the rest can be sold to an IOC that will mange and maintain the refinery to compete with Dangote refinery.

No 5, Gej government had already given license to people interested in modular refineries, their complain was fuel subsidy, now that it's gone.. No one is stopping anyone from applying for license.

No6, and 7,you really don't want to have crude refiners refining crude oil in your locality ask people living in portharcourt metropolis what soot did to them.
Oil theft.. Well I Yoruba they say the best guard against thieves is thieves their self's.. So I think the government is already working on that direction.

No8, i have nothing to say on this tho.
No 9.i totally disagree that government should bring back fuel subsidy in any from, sir you still seem to no know that it's not the floating of naira that brought in 1.5m to Nnpc coffers, it's removal of fuel subsidy and the fall of Naira to the $, if you convert that 1.5 trillion naira to dollars in January and in June you wll understand and see the difference in the figures. It's nothing to celebrate on.
No 9 10 11 12.
Let me just summerize, there is nothing you will tell anyone in diaspora to send money home and receive less.. The only solution is we all buy and sell at the same market.. CBN or banks which is privately owned because I see no difference between the owner of a bank and aboki on the streets they are both hustlers trying to make money, if you can't beat them, join them and use your volume to chase them out of business, let the CBN buy and sell at aboki rate they will go out of business less than two weeks, then the CBN can have full control of the $ regime.. Let everyone buy from just one window and one market.

2 Likes

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by mrvitalis(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
obembet:

U see the level of foolishness, this is what make you remain backwards...
Who exactly is backward ?

Back stabbers?

1 Like

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Abagworo(m): 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
You think Nigeria is an independent nation that takes decisions based on the interest of her people? Think again Mr Okupe.
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by toprealman: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
40 years ago, this same man was a member of House of Representatives.
Same man when in power said Nigeria does not deserve a new train all because his party scaled the nation.
What else is he looking for if for 40yrs he is yet to make his mark!
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by lexy2014: 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
9jatriot:
I answered you but if that was not clear enough, let me be more direct.

He does not "seem" to be lost.

That is why even an opposition member is commending his strategy (ist) and building (er) actions he has taken so far.

How does commendation from.okupe mean that Tinubu doesn't seem lost?

What is the state of the economy at the moment of Tinubu doesn't seem lost?

What are the results of his actions taken so far if he doesn't seem lost?

For someone who doesn't seem lost with all his strategic and building ability, how come he never thought about all okupe thought about?
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Typing: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:
grin

Emeka you still dey here? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Igbo can't do without Yoruba

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Kukutente23: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
Tareq1105:

I appreciate all you wrote. It's a paradox shift from what opposition parties are known for. This is a pure love for the country.
Yeah. Especially APC in opposition. Theirs was raving unrestrained lunacy
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by soojar(m): 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
naptu2:
Doyin @doyinokupe

How many times did we even meet up with the quota OPEC gave us?

We learn every day
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Kukutente23: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
Chucks13:

Yeah. You're right. APC was a madhouse in 2015 in terms of opposition. The name-calling, lies, slandering and propaganda was second to none.
We pray not to see that kind of insanity in the name of opposition again. Ameen
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by blingxx(m): 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Benresmy:
Somebody that is temporary in aso rock.

Have anyone ever been permanent in aso rock

1 Like

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by 9jatriot(m): 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
Anyway, he does not seem lost, neither is he lost.

However, you are dragging me far from where I started, which is that the writer of that piece who incidentally was at a time a VP placeholder to Obi, could not find one suggestion of Obi to reference, he not only said the actions taken so far were good and took a particular sugestion from another candidate who is also a rival.

lexy2014:

How does commendation from.okupe mean that Tinubu doesn't seem lost?

What is the state of the economy at the moment of Tinubu doesn't seem lost?

What are the results of his actions taken so far if he doesn't seem lost?

For someone who doesn't seem lost with all his strategic and building ability, how come he never thought about all okupe thought about?

1 Like

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Phantom233: 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
The difference between Tinubu and Buhari is complexion they're both incapable of growing out economy rather the reverse has been the case, imagine borrowing $3billion to stabilize the naira in the name of forex? This monies will be automatically looted by the druggie and his minions.๐Ÿ™„
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by gabbytabby: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
OPEC is not the problem they can't even meet up OPEC quota. Ramp up wetin with this thieves stealing right, left and centre. Opec helps them to regulate prices.

I no fit read the rest I am tired.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola, Others Should Be Banned From Using Generators โ€“ Sunday Oduntan / โ€˜APC Is Panicking Over Our Strategy Meetingsโ€™ โ€“ PDP / Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors โ€“ Gov Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.