Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

"For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. (12770 Views)

PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates / APGA South Senatorial Ticket: Many Rivers To Cross For Bianca Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by lexy2014: 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
9jatriot:
Anyway, he does not seem lost, neither is he lost.

However, you are dragging me far from where I started, which is that the writer of that piece who incidentally was at a time a VP placeholder to Obi, could not find one suggestion of Obi to reference, he not only said the actions taken so far were good and took a particular sugestion from another candidate who is also a rival.

Iif that is the case, isn't it also interesting that the person who is occupying the office of president touted as a "strategist" and "builder of Lagos" seems to be completely lost as to how to go about managing Nigeria?

And if u say that Tinubu isn't lost or doesn't seem lost, then u shouldn't have any problems answering my questions.

How does commendation from.okupe mean that Tinubu doesn't seem lost?

What is the state of the economy at the moment of Tinubu doesn't seem lost?

What are the results of his actions taken so far if he doesn't seem lost?

For someone who doesn't seem lost with all his "strategic" and "building" ability, how come he never thought about all okupe thought about?
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by obembet(f): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
mrvitalis:

Who exactly is backward ?

Back stabbers?

It's seems u new in politics, what can u say to peter that pray make all his family die if he decamp from apga?

Guy, leave politics of politicians... Na thier game

3 Likes

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
ganisucks:

He's not the opposition. He's part of the SWAGA coupists. That's why the cabal got rid of him. Balabu's government is actually a South Eastern centric government. That's the reason why it will fail. Balabu's silly plan is to win the tribunal case and once the Supreme Court declares him as president, he will begin plans to get rid of Otueke bomboy and PH drunkard. Then install his MURIC SWAGA regime. What a silly man.

You now live in Aso Rock? A member of the inner circle of Tinubu? You are really trying. You attended the meeting where all these were planned?
Una hatred for one man na wah!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by akposking(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
Brownshoe:
Thanks to somebody that sent me 500mb data
I was the one who sent it can you help me with the Netflix login

1 Like

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by seunmsg(m): 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
Good points from Doyin Okupe.

2 Likes

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Poll23: 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
Unruly and uncouth people sees everyone who say good thing about Jagaban as a betrayal....wailers go wail tired

2 Likes

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Chucks13: 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kukutente23:

Yeah. You're right. APC was a madhouse in 2015 in terms of opposition. The name-calling, lies, slandering and propaganda was second to none.
We pray not to see that kind of insanity in the name of opposition again. Ameen

To be honest apc goofed badly in 2015 and 2019 but my expectation to see a different dimension of opposition to schooled them and reset their brains but unfortunately obidients messed it up completely by trying to correct a bad and failed government and party by insults, bullying, harrassement, mockery, intimdation, threatening, abusive and so on at the end creating more notorious nuisances everywhere with unruly behaviours, bro we can't continue like that.

Life can not always be on rough edge like meet him and kill him not meet him bulldoze down his house tactics is not going to help anyone.

I swear to God if obidients had just acted like pdp by handling the situation maturely the story would have be different by now, but they even threaten me for telling them these tactics they opted for will fail and it failed.

Honestly I'm happy Tinubu won.

1 Like

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Benwallt(m): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
shocked

No moosik for this emancipated obidient?
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Peppysco: 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lmaooo Yolubas

The plan was to use obi to divide votes but obi sha perfeomed more then they imagined... They panicked and rigged like kids

Na who trust Yoluba man I pity

Unfortunately, you and many other Obi supporters with your mentality are not wise. That your principal lost an election shouldn't make you all want evil for the country. You lots are only doing more harm to Obi and any other person from the East in any forthcoming elections. Say your soup nor done nor make say make other people own burn, na bad belle be that and such people are treated like people with leprosy. Make una continue, una go dey meet una Waterloo for front.

2 Likes

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by mrvitalis(m): 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
Peppysco:

Unfortunately, you and many other Obi supporters with your mentality are not wise. That your principal lost an election shouldn't make you all want evil for the country. You lots are only doing more harm to Obi and any other person from the East in any forthcoming elections. Say your soup nor done nor make say make other people own burn, na bad belle be that and such people are treated like people with leprosy. Make una continue, una go dey meet una Waterloo for front.
There is nothing an Igbo man would do to make Yorubas back Igbo for president... They would always have am excuse

They are already creating threads on naira land to attack soludo presidential ambition

Gbanga Daniel did it with atiku

Now doyin it's a cultural thing

1 Like

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by pharmagba: 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
naptu2:
Doyin @doyinokupe

https://twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1692139363885281373

Well done Dr Doyin Okupe
This is what a patriot does.
Criticism with a love for the nation

Much better than Peter Obi, who claims to mourn, but sarcastically rejoicing of the tragedy that befell the nation without developmental and patriotic ideology.

1 Like

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Okoroawusa: 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
This one don leave Peter Obi...

He made some valid points though... Doyin, like you I believe that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a thinker too. He will look into your points. Thank you very much.
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Peppysco: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
mrvitalis:

There is nothing an Igbo man would do to make Yorubas back Igbo for president... They would always have am excuse

They are already creating threads on naira land to attack soludo presidential ambition

Gbanga Daniel did it with atiku

Now doyin it's a cultural thing

Stop being a cry baby. There's no Nigerian law that states that the Yorubas must vote for the Igbos, I've not seen. Politics is a game of interest and if your interests don't align with mine, I don't see any reason why I should vote for you. You don't throw insults and desecrate the Yorubas for your own amusements only for you to begin to romance them when you think you need their favours, you must think they're unmindful,abi? I'm sure your principal got a handful of Yoruba votes in the South West, c an we say the same in your region, why are you now whining like a horse? I've got cousins and friends who supported your principal but have all lost respects and support for him due to you guys endless emotional attacks on revered Yoruba personalities. I won't ask you guys to stop, make una continue, but the more you all go on your mindless outrage, the more you lose credibility and support.
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Emola12(m): 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
If NIGERIA dey better under tinubu and APC make I bend
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Brownshoe: 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
akposking:
I was the one who sent it can you help me with the Netflix login
proof
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ronu oooo!
Lele lele lele!!
Baby oya Ronu oooo!!!
La lala lala!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Peppysco:

Stop being a cry baby. There's no Nigerian law that states that the Yorubas must vote for the Igbos, I've not seen. Politics is a game of interest and if your interests don't align with mine, I don't see any reason why I should vote for you. You don't throw insults and desecrate the Yorubas for your own amusements only for you to begin to romance them when you think you need their favours, you must think they're unmindful,abi? I'm sure your principal got a handful of Yoruba votes in the South West, c an we say the same in your region, why are you now whining like a horse? I've got cousins and friends who supported your principal but have all lost respects and support for him due to you guys endless emotional attacks on revered Yoruba personalities. I won't ask you guys to stop, make una continue, but the more you all go on your mindless outrage, the more you lose credibility and support.

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by NewDea4: 4:47am On Aug 18, 2023
Doyin Oku-igbe
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by naijapips04: 4:58am On Aug 18, 2023
Okupe delivered obi for Tinubu. Childish obidumbs were used to enthron Tinubu
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Peppysco: 5:51am On Aug 18, 2023
FOJEM:

You're obviously daft, you're quoting me with a Chuba Okadigbo's comment, the same Chuba Okadigbo, please, geraout.
Once again, you guys will throw a punch and later cry when a finger is pointed at you.
Lemme ask you, how was the voting pattern in your region in the last election, did anyone criticize you all for the way you all voted? Why's the South West voting now your headache? You better get a firm grip on your weak emotions and stop getting yourself depressed.
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by akposking(m): 8:32am On Aug 18, 2023
Brownshoe:
proof
I sent it using my speedydata account

1 Like

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2023
Peppysco:

You're obviously daft, you're quoting me with a Chuba Okadigbo's comment, the same Chuba Okadigbo, please, geraout.
Once again, you guys will throw a punch and later cry when a finger is pointed at you.
Lemme ask you, how was the voting pattern in your region in the last election, did anyone criticize you all for the way you all voted? Why's the South West voting now your headache? You better get a firm grip on your weak emotions and stop getting yourself depressed.
Otito Koro!
Truth is bitter!!
grin grin grin

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Peppysco: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2023
FOJEM:

Otito Koro!
Truth is bitter!!
grin grin grin

You're the one who really needs to hear the truth. When you make your own electoral decisions, there's nothing wrong but when others make theirs,just because it doesn't align with yours, then, something is wrong. You need to stop deceiving yourself.
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by nnewsnjobs: 11:48am On Aug 18, 2023
Most of the suggested points really makes sense, but I don't support number 9. Revisiting of subsidy or partial removal, this supposed to have been done in the first instance, going back will means the government is not serious.

I will rather suggest that the government work on getting the naira to be stable.
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 18, 2023
Peppysco:

You're the one who really needs to hear the truth. When you make your own electoral decisions, there's nothing wrong but when others make theirs,just because it doesn't align with yours, then, something is wrong. You need to stop deceiving yourself.
The truth still dey pain you.
Ronu oooo!!!!!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Peppysco: 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
FOJEM:

The truth still dey pain you.
Ronu oooo!!!!!!
grin grin grin

You claim the truth is paining me while also being the one on the attack, I pray you find consolation soon.
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
Peppysco:

You claim the truth is paining me while also being the one on the attack, I pray you find consolation soon.
Read it again and reflex. The truth will always prevail.

Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by XAUBulls: 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
naptu2:
Doyin @doyinokupe

https://twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1692139363885281373

Okupe has seen the light on the road to "DAMASCUS." grin
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by Brownshoe: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
akposking:
I sent it using my speedydata account
send another one,this time make a screenshot of it,do it now.
Re: "For President Bola Tinubu: Still Many Rivers to Cross" By Doctor Doyin Okupe. by KingMiles007: 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
Peter Obi's Former Presidential Campaign Council DG, Doyin Okupe Commends Tinubu Over Subsidy Removal

In a surprising twist of events, a director-general of Peter Obi's Labour Party, LP, presidential campaign council, Doyin Okupe, has commended President Bola Tinubu over his removal of the fuel subsidy.

Speaking via a statement on his official X (formerly Twitter) handle, he revealed that Tinubu still has many rivers to cross following the fuel subsidy removal.

Part of the statement reads, โ€œPresident Bola Tinubu hit the ground sprinting; showing much determination, zeal, commitment, and courage. He has taken 2 extraordinarily bold steps abolishing fuel subsidies and equalizing foreign exchange.

โ€œThis without a doubt is causing very severe pain and hardship to the populace. However, to ground these policies properly, and reduce the pain on the populace, the President will still need to take more bolder steps.

See his full statement here ๐Ÿ‘‰ https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Contractors With No Shovel Get Contracts In Kano โ€“ FERMA / Allow Nigerians To Carry Guns - Christian Association Of Nigeria. / Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court โ€“ Governor Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.