Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,687 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State (12216 Views)

Peter Obi Speaks On Petrol Subsidy / I Salute Their Courage: Buhari Mourns Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists / Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by fergie001: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
The report of the death of 36 soldiers who were killed in a terrorist ambush in Niger State is both devastating and depressing. I am very saddened for families whose loved ones have continued to pay the patriotic but very painful price in the fight against insecurity in our country.

The continued loss of lives of both our military men and other citizens to ceaseless insecurity is very painful. Once again, I commiserate with our military and security agencies whose personnel have continued to pay the supreme price for peace and security in our nation.

To the fallen, we pray for eternal rest. To the bereaved families, we pray for succor. To the living active duty personnel, we urge you to remain courageous and resilient in the fight against the forces of evil.

We must unite as a people to subdue this monster of insecurity threatening our collective existence. Without peace and security, no development is possible in any country.

Fighting insecurity, squarely and resolutely, remains my first and abiding priority in the New Nigeria. For me, security, peace and progress remain cardinal precepts in the pursuit of a new national order. On these, I shall never flinch nor falter.

To the heroes lost in this battle, God grant eternal rest. To the families that grief, we pray for consolation. To the rest of the nation, let the losses of today renew our resolve to ensure that the departed souls are not lost in vain. We shall never forget our lost heroes.

Peter Obi

83 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by successmatters(m): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
The president we know

The one who The cap fits

The people's president

God's will for Nigeria

The one who will save the masses from suffering

Compassionate leader

Responsible family man

Erudite academician

Experienced administrator

Astute business man

The one God has blessed

Give way, give way, clear the road kia kia for the man Nigeria voted for grin

217 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by Brownville007: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
The symbol of hope for Nigeria . The only man that will become president and the entire nation will storm the street in jubilation.

It will be louder than the day Abacha died.

Meanwhile, please support my channel by watching and subscribing 🙏

10 Most Enslaved African Tribes During the Atlantic Slave Trade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=090vE7m6Kes

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by Tntsi: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
OBIDATTI , the Symbol and leadership of the new Nigeria that will happen.

Here is the truth about our nation, Nigeria.

Nigeria is at the edge of collaspe.
God in his infinite mercies and love for Nigeria sends a team OBIDATTI to rescue Nigeria and pull her out of collaspe and bring forth a new Nigeria.

Unfortunately tinubu alongside yakubu and some miscreant politicians and Inec officials conspire to stand in the way of the new Nigeria. They don't mind if the country collaspe.

PODATTI are the vessels ordained by divinity to pull out Nigeria from collaspe.
It is not by their making. The obedient movement is a divine movement orchestrated by divinity to rescue Nigeria.
They are the team to build the ne1 Nigeria

There is nothing good that Tinubu can do or will do. Tinubu is more collaspe, poverty , treekings, hardship and confusion on Nigeria.

Until the OBIDATTI mandate is restored, forget Nigeria. It must be restored.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by Taylor90: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
My president

The only man that makes me do 10k monthly sub weekly

My clean Daddy I defend with my life

My mentor wey make Ebola patients wan kill me for Nairaland

My Oga

My Boss

I hail you sir

97 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
Who is Obi? We don't know him in this place.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by successmatters(m): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
Drug addiccts don't really know much sha

126 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by Christistruth03: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
But he has refused to mourn the Soldiers Ipob murdered

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by successmatters(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
Christistruth03:

But he refused to mourn the Soldiers Ipob murdered

Where was that. It never happened. Learn to sift facts from propaganda.

In that video, terrorists were showing the blasted blokos of your soldiers and laughing out loud, showing their faces and daring your druglord to make fem and collect woto woto grin

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by wittywriter: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
A. comment from Obi on untimely obituaries!

Sad One.

Wittyness.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by Christistruth03: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
successmatters:

Where was that. It never happened. Learn to sift facts from propaganda.

In that video, terrorists were showing the blasted blokos of your soldiers and laughing out loud, showing their faces and daring your frilugblord to make fem and collect woto woto grin

https://punchng.com/Igbos-beheading-of-about-to-wed-soldiers-terrorism-taken-too-far-army/

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by yarimo(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
Stupid man yet you can't openly speak against unknown gun men killing and kidnapping innocent people in the east

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by Nazgul: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
It's a pity that some people who claimed to be sane preferred Tinubu over this man.

Tinubu that went to Chatham house in UK and couldn't answer a single question his own supporters asked him he had to call people to help him answer, Tinubu that strategically avoided every single public media interview, he failed to talk to Nigerians, is the same person some people selected over Peter Obi.

I'm not surprised at how horrible the economy is cos I wasn't expecting anything special from him.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by akinmusi(m): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
State of the nation.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by TimeMachine2: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
Has he spoken about the killings going on in his village?

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by LagosFirstSon: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
God bless and protect you Mr Peter Obi

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by Laple0541(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
Why is this man always reacting to news very late? Could that be the reason he bagged a pass in Philosophy from the University? This news he’s just reacting to happened nearly a week ago.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by BUSHHUNTER: 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
Obi the sturborn man grin

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by DesChyko: 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
The symbol of hope for the common man.

Nigeria will win.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by seunlayi(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
Very bad in the history of our Nation, 36 soldiers wasted by Bandits

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by Omoawoke: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
Who is Peter obi?

Is he a national transport chairman?

The president has spoken and will address the situation, this unknown figure should go and sit down, his opinion doesn’t count

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by IboHausaYoruba: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
Hmm! You did not mourn those people killed by the Unknown Gun Men in Anambra daily; you did not mourn economic starvation rendered by Simon Ekpa through sit-at-home all over the Eastern States. You didn't mourn the youths moral decadence as portrayed by
Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma et al, you did not mourn yourself in distant 3rd position claiming you're the 1st. Once I was a blind man following you and campaigning for you up and down. Thank God for opening my inner eyes.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by DrChukki: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
yarimo:
Stupid man yet you can't openly speak against unknown gun men killing and kidnapping innocent people in the east

Most times I wonder if politics make people think from their an<s.

How Many times will Obi speak against the killings in the SE and you ijiots will get satisfied...

Is he the president, Chief of Army staff, Nationals security adviser or the IG of police?

Should he carry gun and go to the SE before you people will know he's against the killings?

I wonder what kind of human beings APC supporters are... Tụfịakwa

Buhari for 8 years in power, never condemned the Fulani Herdsmen killings across the country ... That's the president oh... But no APC p*g said anything...

Only that Obi contested for presidency, all of you started dancing N*ked in the markets...

Insanity is real indeed...

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by Omoawoke: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:

We don’t know him too

I guess he is the one representing national union of road transport in Anambra

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by Lovenorth: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
Despite the fact that Peter Obi is not qualified to be the Nigerian president he is far better than Tinubu

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by theophorus(m): 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
Baba dey use opportunity stay for media so dem no go forget about am. Trying to stay relevant till 2027 unfortunately, if this kind publicity dey win Presidency na FFK or Omokri for be President now.

You better begin strategise cos the person wen beat you before don begin dey draw him formation for 2027 and if things continue like this, you no go see 3rd again ooo na 7th you go see.

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by TimeMachine2: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
yarimo:

He is a delusional and deceptive person. The fool will hurriedly speak about insecurity except the ones happening in his village.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by sweerychick(f): 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
because insane people don't know him

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
Abegi
As elderly Stateman what has e done to his Regional war going on?
Which Diplomatic moves has he taken?
Met with IPOB ? OR him SUPPORT THEM?
But u can quick to speak on NATIONAL worries. Shift
Christistruth03:

But he has refused to mourn the Soldiers Ipob murdered
Thank you, Not for once Condemned, commiserate with them.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by seunlayi(m): 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
successmatters:
The president we know

The one who The cap fits

The people's president

God's will for Nigeria

The one who will save the masses from suffering

Compassionate leader

Responsible family man

Erudite academician

Experienced administrator

Astute business man

The one God has blessed

Give way, give way, clear the road for the man Nigeria voted for grin

This is not a time for politics, it's a mourning period for us to loose 36 gallant soldiers and a standard chopper to bandits right in the centre of the country not in a state in the far corner. Bandits penetrating this deep is not a thing to sleep over wink wink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Speaks On Rising Insecurity, mourns Soldiers Killed In Niger State by jutan: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
Hardship has eaten up your brain.
IconicR:

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imam (Sheikh Abubakar Jibrin) Arrested For Defacing Jonathan's Poster. / PDP Crisis: Governor Dickson’s Committee Submits Report To Sheriff / Amosun is owing us 3 yrs Salaries , TASCE Workers Protest Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.