Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Tinubu Can Not Make A Good Leader, Forget All The Lies. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Can Not Make A Good Leader, Forget All The Lies. (923 Views)

Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari / 2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima / Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Can Not Make A Good Leader, Forget All The Lies. by BoldBrainz(m): 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Prophet of doom, as you have prophesied, na you and your family go suffer am.
I’m already preparing myself for the best ahead

If prayers worked, Bola Tinubu wouldn't be Nigeria's President . Stop stressing yourself!
Re: Tinubu Can Not Make A Good Leader, Forget All The Lies. by yommen: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
BoldBrainz:
I want Tinubu to see out his 4years tenure so Nigerians can actually "suffer"!

E go shame you!!! He wants Nigerians to suffer. Wicked soul.
Re: Tinubu Can Not Make A Good Leader, Forget All The Lies. by BoldBrainz(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2023
yommen:

E go shame you!!! He wants Nigerians to suffer. Wicked soul.

Abi e don dey already shame una?

It is Ebola that wants you to suffer. And you'll suffer for as long as you keep being this stupid.

Fowl brain!
Re: Tinubu Can Not Make A Good Leader, Forget All The Lies. by yommen: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2023
DMerciful:
He did not win so he is an illegitimate president

Declare your own results and let's see.
Re: Tinubu Can Not Make A Good Leader, Forget All The Lies. by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
BoldBrainz:

If prayers worked, Bola Tinubu wouldn't be Nigeria's President . Stop stressing yourself!
Well, it shows that your own prayers don’t work. Mine did.
I knew since 2021 that your next president will be Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Can Not Make A Good Leader, Forget All The Lies. by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
ivandragon:

What do you want to do with the information?

Only one set of people would be ashamed to mention their region. Mine is proudly South south
Re: Tinubu Can Not Make A Good Leader, Forget All The Lies. by Roger3D(m): 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
BoldBrainz:
I want Tinubu to see out his 4years tenure so Nigerians can actually "suffer"!
Even after 4 years we still won't vote in the IPOB candidate. No place for a terrorist sympathizer in aso rock

Re: Tinubu Can Not Make A Good Leader, Forget All The Lies. by ivandragon: 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Only one set of people would be ashamed to mention their region. Mine is proudly South south

Lol.

Typical empty barrel. Always hiding behind the tribal wall to cover the emptiness.
Re: Tinubu Can Not Make A Good Leader, Forget All The Lies. by KanwuliaExtra: 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
He can never make a good leader.
People like him can only thrive in corrupt societies like Nigeria.
He could never fit ANYWHERE outside Nigeria.
The reason he will remain a puppet or 'boy-boy' to the west that can only use and dump him like they did with other African so-called leaders.
He could only peddle drugs and launder money for his sugar DRUG-MOMMY!

Why Is Someone From Osun Deciding Who Rules Lagos / Obidients Are Fascists;their Cyberbullying Are Giving Nigeria A Bad Name- Omokri / Tinubu's CSU Cert.: Obidients And Atiku Are Challenging An "A" Student- Umahi