Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing (58186 Views)

Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet / University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS / Plane Forced To Make Emergency Landing After Passenger Refused To Stop Farting ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by Beigalodesigns(m): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
RIP to u cap, may Almighty God grant his family and friends the fortitude to bear the loss...amen
Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by 3kay945(m): 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
I remember my first flight. Thanks to God, this shi..t didn't happened

1 Like

Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by Okoroawusa: 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nobody well... Onye ji ahu?
Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by Benwallt(m): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
Thank God it all ended well. Imagine person boarded a plane with only one pilot and and pilot kaput in the cockpit. Life go taya person immediately. Thank God for creating oyibo people, they think ahead

1 Like

Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by AfonjaPriest: 11:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ourlord:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below a previous post of yours.
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by samuelson06(m): 12:16am On Aug 18, 2023
Ourlord:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num: Oyom Ubi
G.TBank

I don't know Yakurr people to be lazy. You should go back to your village and cultivate cassava and yam. Stop this show of shame.
Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by Confiture: 1:02am On Aug 18, 2023
ImoleNaija:
This is one of the reasons we put God in charge of driving/piloting in our prayers. Human capacity may fail any moment.

May his soul find eternal rest.
Yen yen yen. But God couldn't save him from dying.
Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by simply22: 1:13am On Aug 18, 2023
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by Originalsly: 3:39am On Aug 18, 2023
Hmmm ... only 56 years old?.. and heart attack? When I learn of such cases ... I always want to know..... did the victim take a
COVID-19 shot?
That thing be having people drop dead.

His family will really need prayers to manage this sudden loss.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by lexy2014: 3:54am On Aug 18, 2023
ImoleNaija:
This is one of the reasons we put God in charge of driving/piloting in our prayers. Human capacity may fail any moment.

May his soul find eternal rest.

The heading is very explicit....He collapsed in the bathroom not at the wheels.

3 Likes

Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by DenreleDave(m): 4:19am On Aug 18, 2023
VOTSexchange:

Funny you πŸ˜†
The level of panic people life submit to anytime there’s turbulence on air can no be overstated.

Do you have a passport, let me put you on local flight.

You don’t need a passport to fly locally within the country tho.

Lo grin grin grin boss
Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by Newness2019: 4:42am On Aug 18, 2023
Almiron:

SOURCE

May his soul Rest in Peace

MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE .

1 Like

Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by MrsTwrite(f): 5:53am On Aug 18, 2023
Omg! Rip sire! cry
Sending love and prayers to the family. cry
Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:05am On Aug 18, 2023
embarassedRIP.
WHAT A LOSS!
Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by ghettochild(m): 6:30am On Aug 18, 2023
Overworking, stress, heart problems he didn't check are the cause of his death.
Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by rollywise(m): 6:54am On Aug 18, 2023
It's unfortunate. But I'm positive his death will cause a reform in the medical facilities attached to a airplanes
Rip to the dead
Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by Alpharey: 7:21am On Aug 18, 2023
DenreleDave:
I shall hope Messi no dey the flight oo... Ballon dor dey.. UEFA MEN Best player dey ook

Oh God...Thank God say he no dey steering kon die. Ehhnnnn

I even hear say pilots dey sleep for plane..

I have never had the opportunity to be on plane in my lifetime but anytime I have the power to do, I will make sure I sit very close to the cabin and start making noise..

No pilot will sleep on my watch.. Naaaa, not when I'm on the plane. Never

🀣🀣🀣. If you make noise they arrest you, mistaking you for a mentally challenged and believed you might be harmful to the passengers and crew. You might end up being thrown out in an emergency landing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by DenreleDave(m): 7:28am On Aug 18, 2023
Alpharey:

🀣🀣🀣. If you make noise they arrest you, mistaking you for a mentally challenged and believed you might be harmful to the passengers and crew. You might end up being thrown out in an emergency landing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Boss. I go tell them my reasons Ε„a grin grin grin
Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by RaptorX: 8:33am On Aug 18, 2023
Probably took the Bill Gates jab that is supposed to protect you from the Chinese virus.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by Sk5050: 9:24am On Aug 18, 2023
Sad one RIP
Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by gabbasin: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2023
This is one of the reasons an air liner must have 2 or more pilots in charge. Imagine the deceased pilot as the only man in charge: so pé ó ti lọ
Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by twosquare(m): 9:58am On Aug 18, 2023
Covid vaccine πŸ’‰ E don pai
Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by adedotun2411: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2023
Almiron:

SOURCE

May his soul Rest in Peace

This is to remind us that death can occur any time
So,be prepared to meet your God
Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by winner37(m): 11:31am On Aug 18, 2023
I wish to die on doing what I loved most !!

R.i.p legend!!!
Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by breezeng: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
Human beings are born to die. It only God that will never die. Take it easy
Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by francotunsco: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
56 years old and still flying?

I think that is too tasking. Moreover, the said pilot already looks old. People like this should have retired into the classroom, preparing younger folks for the job. My thought though!
Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:14am On Aug 19, 2023
So disheartening RIP
Re: Pilot Dies In Bathroom On Miami Flight, Forcing Emergency Landing by Exceed15: 11:40am On Aug 22, 2023
He had been sick but ignored the signals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) / Nigerians In USA, Do You Save More Than N15 Million Yearly? / Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.