Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,683 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Dear President Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear President Tinubu (146 Views)

Dear President Tinubu, Is This Punishment Not Too Much For Our Sins? (Opinion) / Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga / My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear President Tinubu by IamANigerianMan: 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sir, I am writing this letter with tears on my eyes, sir, you removed subsdy on PMS the poor are enjoying, sir , from that money you are given each state 5billion, sir you are wrong, this money would be embezzled by the state governors. Eg Kogi governor, Niger , Kwara, Taraba etc. Sir the problem of Nigeria is not federal government but state government. Don't give this money to them! I pray this letter get to you.
Your sincerely
Re: Dear President Tinubu by Wainey: 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
So who will it give it to that won't embezzle it?
If ur governor embezzle urs, that ur business, after all u people voted him
Re: Dear President Tinubu by successmatters(m): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
grin

So funny,

Asking a drug lord why he is sending street dealers to be selling drugs?

He will just be laughing at you inside his dungeon at Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Dear President Tinubu by EbolaTinubu: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
grin
I just dey laugh
Re: Dear President Tinubu by Olachase(m): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
IamANigerianMan:
Sir, I am writing this letter with tears on my eyes, sir, you removed subsdy on PMS the poor are enjoying, sir , from that money you are given each state 5billion, sir you are wrong, this money would be embezzled by the state governors. Eg Kogi governor, Niger , Kwara, Taraba etc. Sir the problem of Nigeria is not federal government but state government. Don't give this money to them! I pray this letter get to you.
Your sincerely
even if he gives the money to your landlord he will still embezzle it

Welcome to the country where we have Bad Governments and wicked Citizens 😔😔

1 Like

Re: Dear President Tinubu by pandoragirigory: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
successmatters:
grin

So funny,

Asking a drug lord why he is sending street dealers to be selling drugs?

He will just be laughing at you inside his dungeon at Aso rock.
You are still seeing Peter Obi father, the grandfather of drug lords in Igbo land that was tied with stones and thrown into azu river, he sent you to trade drugs

(1) (Reply)

APC Is A United And Strong House / Northern Forum Berates Senate, Wants Kaduna Ministerial Slot Reserved For El-ruf / Buhari Administration Removed Subsidy In 2016 Quote Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.